Real Ryderz Photo Gallery
realryderz.com
Boston,MA

Newb here can some people help me out?

Old 08-20-2004, 04:44 PM

Jakillo is an unknown quantity at this point
Newb here can some people help me out?

Hey everyone I am a new rider with a blue ninja 250. Im from medford and visit performance factor a lot. Can someone tell me when rides go down? Also how is Real Ryderz connected to performance factor, are some employees memebrs and stuff like that?

One more thing. I am looking to upgrade to a 600 gixxer, however im only 16 and parents are real excited about it. Any ideas about how I can convince em to let me ride a bigger bike, safety being the key factor. Thanks!
Old 08-21-2004, 12:49 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person
Re: Newb here can some people help me out?

I ride with IMR but check the board often.

First things first. Why did you buy a ninja 250! Even my girl rides a 600.
Now putting that huge mistake behind us. What you need to tell your partents is that the 250 is a good bike to learn on, but the handling and braking on said bike is so inferior ro any of the 600 sport bikes out there. Even thought the 600 might go "a little" faster, the bike can brake and turn so much better, it's actually a safer bike to ride. That's my
you can check us out at
www.taildraggerz.com
Old 08-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

hellz yea brotha tell em only thing 250 good for is learning for like the first day you ride. tell them you cant even get on the highway cause you dont have enopugh power.just tell em most 600 arnt that fast, it only like 150mph tops speed. its not like your buyin a turbo busa "220mph" just ummm, LIE! thats the best advise i can give you ,o and the thing bout the breaks and handling is alot better.
FTP :YEAH
Old 08-22-2004, 12:47 AM

Flametoe,
I appreciate the advice about telling my parents that stuff. Im working really hard and soon probably sometime next week Im going to be able to buy a Suzuki Gixxer 600, black orange. However I think that even though your girl can ride a 600 off the bat, that a 250 is a really good learning tool especially if your low on money, me being 16, and that you have never ridden before. Every 600cc bike for the most part is track ready and powerful enough for any advanced rider. If we were on a curvy road I bet I could take you in a 250, I have to learn how to cope with the power loss, therefore I gotta make up for it in my handling. Which is good to learn because when I get my 600, not a single CC will be wasted on power. I do appreciate your advice about safety and stuff like that. Cool site! I checked it out.

and Gp crew, I dont think that telling my parents the bike I want can go 150 mph is going to help the situation..
Old 08-22-2004, 07:44 AM

ftrain is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jakillo
Flametoe,
If we were on a curvy road I bet I could take you in a 250,
Dude you can beat him on a huffy. That old man is washed up. Washed up I tell you.
Old 08-22-2004, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by ftrain
Dude you can beat him on a huffy. That old man is washed up. Washed up I tell you.
Today, 05:44 AM #5
ftrain
Pimptastic

Bike: Ride Red
Ride With: I.B.F.C.

LOL you're not too far behind!! Who is I.B.F.C.? I bang fat chicks? Jump on your ride and come stunt today. we are hitting 1050 and trip 4.
Old 08-22-2004, 11:41 AM

Flametoe,
However I think that even though your girl can ride a 600 off the bat, that a 250 is a really good learning tool especially if your low on money, me being 16, and that you have never ridden before. Every 600cc bike for the most part is track ready and powerful enough for any advanced rider. If we were on a curvy road I bet I could take you in a 250, I have to learn how to cope with the power loss, therefore I gotta make up for it in my handling. Which is good to learn because when I get my 600, not a single CC will be wasted on power. I do appreciate your advice about safety and stuff like that. Cool site! I checked it out.
whoa, nobody siad she could ride it off the bat. I had to lower it a lot and she had a few "mistakes" but I got here into an older 600 for $1,500 and next year if she wants to, she can sell it for the same $$$. I just think that an older 600 is the best bike for a first ride, both for experience and financial returns. Then again, my first bike was a V-Max when I was 16.
Old 08-22-2004, 07:07 PM

I understand, but I have a deal with Greater Boston motorsports. They normally give an 80 percent buyback for firstime buyers and so I bought a 250 from them and essientially I can turn around and sell it back to em for 2900 even tho I only payed 3 for it. Plus I Get a good deal on a 600 so all in all it works out. Another thing to think about is the old 600's arent anything like they are today. An new 600 today would be more on the lines of a old 750- 1 liter bike. But what your saying has some good logic to it. Thanks again for the advice! Maybe I'll see yah riding around!
Old 08-23-2004, 10:46 PM
Who needs roads!?

with the bikes just cause there old being $hitty is bull sheot, it mabee a little hevier and a couple less hp but all in all there bout the same when it comes to wheelies and sheot..... it mabee a second lower in track speed but who the hell cares??? if it can go atleaset 130 and can wheelie in 1 & 2 then its a good bike " in my opinion" *** a 250 bro, not to **** ya off but thats some weak sheot . can u clutch up without bouncing it? im not saying im a good rider, i can bearly ride a wheelie for 2 seconds "and not even high" but ANYONE can handle a 600 after mabee 1 day of practice. oh god im sorry to go off like this but when i get somthing in my head i run wit it but my opinion is sell now and get 94 cbr or somthing for less than 2k and it wont matter if you cant handle power cause youll wreak and if u got cage it wont even cost more than 100 bux to fix prob. again im sorry i totaly dissed your bike and i wouldent what anyone to diss mine " if i cared" , tell your parrents only little girls ride 250's.. peace out and i would like some feed back or somthing from this if at all possible PM me if you need things to say to your parents to convice em to let ya get one.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by GPcrew
with the bikes just cause there old being $hitty is bull sheot, it mabee a little hevier and a couple less hp but all in all there bout the same when it comes to wheelies and sheot..... it mabee a second lower in track speed but who the hell cares??? if it can go atleaset 130 and can wheelie in 1 & 2 then its a good bike " in my opinion" *** a 250 bro, not to **** ya off but thats some weak sheot . can u clutch up without bouncing it? im not saying im a good rider, i can bearly ride a wheelie for 2 seconds "and not even high" but ANYONE can handle a 600 after mabee 1 day of practice. oh god im sorry to go off like this but when i get somthing in my head i run wit it but my opinion is sell now and get 94 cbr or somthing for less than 2k and it wont matter if you cant handle power cause youll wreak and if u got cage it wont even cost more than 100 bux to fix prob. again im sorry i totaly dissed your bike and i wouldent what anyone to diss mine " if i cared" , tell your parrents only little girls ride 250's.. peace out and i would like some feed back or somthing from this if at all possible PM me if you need things to say to your parents to convice em to let ya get one.

I dont think that they are shitty at all. Im just saying there is a big difference in power. And I think our definitions of good bikes for ourselves is completely different. Im a new rider, I want to learn how to ride, then I can start to stunt. Im not an idiot. I know that anyone can ride a 600 but I doubt you can ride a 600 as good as I ride a 250. I can clutch anything without bouncing it, the question is can you double clutch your 600 or powershift that ****? BTW jw do you wear gear?
Old 08-24-2004, 06:29 AM

Hey everyone I am a new rider with a blue ninja 250. Im from medford and visit performance factor a lot. Can someone tell me when rides go down? Also how is Real Ryderz connected to performance factor, are some employees memebrs and stuff like that?

One more thing. I am looking to upgrade to a 600 gixxer, however im only 16 and parents are real excited about it. Any ideas about how I can convince em to let me ride a bigger bike, safety being the key factor. Thanks!
Your profile says your 59??
Old 08-24-2004, 04:28 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

well you see. Both the real ryders & Performance Factor have gay members. THe gayest of them all is the leader John John. At night, performance factor is turned into a gay club. Its a good time.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:58 PM

Wow thanks for the productive post.

John's a real nice guy and everyone at performance factor has helped me out a lot. So even if they were "gay" which I highly doubt, why would it matter? Which brings me to my second point, this is the Real Ryders forum, what would someone like you be doing in such a gay forum?

Anyway don't bother posting here anymore
Old 08-24-2004, 10:32 PM
Who needs roads!?

o yea now i think my 600 is to week for my 300 pound *** so im soon to get a 900 , good luck in a race with me brother, i can stop at every fukin turn and friction zone speed though it then slam on gas on steight aways and woop your *** beotch. lol have fun goin 65 top speed man, ill be passing you at 170 when i get my nine crunchy peice . just keep thinkin you can take peeps on track. o u might be able to clutch up some crap in first gear but youll never beable to high chair no madder how good you get so eventually youll be forced to get a fukin 9, if your skinny mabee a 6. laterz
Old 08-24-2004, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by GPcrew
o yea now i think my 600 is to week for my 300 pound *** so im soon to get a 900 , good luck in a race with me brother, i can stop at every fukin turn and friction zone speed though it then slam on gas on steight aways and woop your *** beotch. lol have fun goin 65 top speed man, ill be passing you at 170 when i get my nine crunchy peice . just keep thinkin you can take peeps on track. o u might be able to clutch up some crap in first gear but youll never beable to high chair no madder how good you get so eventually youll be forced to get a fukin 9, if your skinny mabee a 6. laterz
Sorry to interject, but being a "throttle jockey" doesn't make you a fast rider, just gives you false sense of skill.
I believe the tread was started for a helpfull reason. So, let's leave the hate mail for the main page with Tony D, Kyle Woods and MTV.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:58 PM

this is the Real Ryders forum, what would someone like you be doing in such a gay forum?

Anyway don't bother posting here anymore
Probably becasue we all ride together here and there.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:25 AM

No offence GPCrew but I think that you talk more than you ride. If you are 17, you could at the most have 2 years of experience right? I don't care if you have been in every great racing school in florida, but 2 years is not enough experience to talk like you do. If your on a track thats a different story in terms of ovetaking people. However, on the street handling is where it counts. Seeing that you do have to stay within some range of speed limits.. I can do 111 in 6th gear, yeah its not great but why the hell would someone with my experience want to go that fast? Or you? Can you even scrape a knee, do you even know how to powershift on a track, its way easier to do that than to use the clutch, can you double clutch? Can you even take a turn doing 120? If you answered yes to those questions I would say that you would be ready for a 600cc "R" bike, seeing is that these bikes are track ready and stuff. However I doubt that someone with your, if it dont wheelie **** it attitude, has the knowledge to do anything like that. But if you do good luck with the 900, you sound like your convinced on getting one. Have fun passing me at 170! I'll be smoking your *** at 111 around the bends beotch lol.

Ahahah Flametoe I love TONY D! Hes so funny, do you think hes on speed? Like whats his deal? lol... IM TONY D I TALK CRAZY FAST AND HAD TO QUIT MY JOB TO RIDE IM JUST THAT BADASS! LOOK AT MY HAT ITS WHITE AINT THAT COOL! MY EARS IZ PIERCED TOO BIATCH!
Old 08-25-2004, 09:28 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Jakillo, stick with the 250 for now. You can tear those things up. If you want to head out for a ride sometime I know a couple good local roads and there's a group of us that hit some sick twisties on day or weekend trips, you're more than welcome to come. If you got nothing to do this friday there's about 15 of us riding the loudon track, can't get you out there but if you feel like taking a ride somewhere you're welcome to hang out.

GPcrew, You're an idiot. Nothing you have said is true in anyrespect. You're either a moron or very misinformed.
Old 08-25-2004, 02:16 PM

Wow thanks hessogood! Ill try and stop by on friday if I can.

In terms of sticking with the 250 can you help me try to understand when I will be ready for a 600? I have ridden my friends Ducati Monster, which I know is very different than like a gixxer 6 but I can handle it pretty well and responsibly. Any tests you can think of that will prepare me, i.e. how much room do you need to take such and such turn etc... thanks!
Old 08-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Who needs roads!?

iaght everyone im sorry if i sound like a dumb *** , well thats proble cause i am lol. o yea exp thing dude, umm not even close i bought the bike in march and fliped it a week atfer i got it and dident get it back till almosts june. so really i have only bout 3 months exp so even there you proble got me. i just thought the 250 i rode in ridercourse was total crap and thought they where all like that. so i handle the power of the 6 pretty easly now , but i will admit i cant scrape knee. part because i really have no desire to and part because its almost impossible to find a road thats not a steight arrow around here! fl is like wheelie roads nice and flat and your roads are knee draggin roads? am i right? i will admit in the corners your proble alot better than me and i have the ba.ll's to say that. but for me 110 is what i cruze at brother. where very diffrent in are riding styles , im more "squidish" if you will,well im gonna step up and end this argument i wont say anything about 250 or anything and i never really wanted to create a problem in this thread in the begining i was just voiceing my opinoion and it turned into a blood bath . laterz brotha, hope you convince em to let u get 6 , peace.....
FTP :YEAH

Quick Reply: Newb here can some people help me out?