CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

A littel help maybe

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 01:32 PM

Inasne-Dane is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face A littel help maybe

last saturday when i was riding i flipped me and my raptor,so the end result was a broken handelbar and a dent in my ego cuz i was going wery slow on my #1 recon lap

but thats all okay cuz i planned on getting a new handelbar anyway,sort of " my ride" danish style

so after a coupel of days i picked up my new handelbar and rushed home to mount it on the "wreck" in my garage,but then all hell broke loose cuz i notised i had allso bend my steeringstem slightly

i cant seem to find anything interesting here in denmark (beside from a stock yamaha part)
and i was hoping to pick up a sweet deal on a +1" steeringstem,,,but no way

so i got to think on you guys/experts !

any ideas for a steeringstem for a 04 raptor ? i would prefer a +1" version

PS. i fear the day i crash at speed, i have a sneaky feeling that it will cost me a small fortune
Old 07-08-2005, 01:51 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A littel help maybe

Sorry to hear about that man. I'm suprised the stem bent with such a slow speed crash...must have landed just right (or I guess "wrong" would be a better word).

You couldn't find any places over there that sold them, or could get them? Did you ask any of the local dealers if they could special order one for you? Maybe they can get them, but just don't stock them?

If all else fails you could try sites like www.bluetraxx.com or maybe even ebay. I'm sure shipping will cost a fair amount, but if you can get a good deal on the part I guess it would balance itself out.

Maybe some of the others have ideas for you.

-Josh
Old 07-08-2005, 03:34 PM

fastkawasaki454 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A littel help maybe

besides whay phear said, i can only think of www.rockymountainmc.com or www.houser-racing.com or www.lsracing.com

hope these help you out!
Old 07-09-2005, 10:04 AM

Inasne-Dane is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: A littel help maybe

thanks for the links guys ! i will deffenetly have a closer look at those later on tonight

i did eventually find some 1 who had a denton steeringstem here in denmark,but to me it seem a bit expensive.

(UPDATE)

i have been out playing on a littel private track today and i can drive with the slight bend i have now,but even so i still want a new part

best of all im allways welcome on that track as long as i just phone up first,the road down to the track is a nice level dirt road so i recon a can get started on dooing a littel stunting on it :YEAH

i allso plan on extending my airtime thruout the summer so im not such a huge embarresment to you guys