www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Opinions

Old 09-10-2004, 01:40 AM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Opinions

Originally Posted by Eclipse
Guy,

WTF? Ya tell me ya wanna house and all this now ya want another bike? C'mon guy? If ya gona go and do it? Do it right. Ya say ya gotta stunna bike, well, keep it! Go get a new bike of your choice. Christ ya not gonna stunt on it ya gonna ride it and keep it sweet. No one has mentioned warrenties? Believe in em they go far! Get the beast ya want and peice of mind for three years. Rather than just ins. Damn I just put cake down on the '05 and keeping the '01 12R. Anyone heard of big boring a twelve...190-210 hpYEAH GUY!!! It will be the death of me but back to the situation. Get the brandy new one to bling it on the street and keep the oldy but cooly stuna bike too. Seeya,, REEBOK OUT!!!
GUY!!!!

Two Bikes GUY, not bad GUY!!

someday,
John
Old 09-10-2004, 07:24 AM

Emily is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice F4 Bri! Those were the good old days
Old 09-10-2004, 04:53 PM

bigred875 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guy,

WTF? Ya tell me ya wanna house and all this now ya want another bike? C'mon guy? If ya gona go and do it? Do it right. Ya say ya gotta stunna bike, well, keep it! Go get a new bike of your choice. Christ ya not gonna stunt on it ya gonna ride it and keep it sweet. No one has mentioned warrenties? Believe in em they go far! Get the beast ya want and peice of mind for three years. Rather than just ins. Damn I just put cake down on the '05 and keeping the '01 12R. Anyone heard of big boring a twelve...190-210 hpYEAH GUY!!! It will be the death of me but back to the situation. Get the brandy new one to bling it on the street and keep the oldy but cooly stuna bike too. Seeya,, REEBOK OUT!!!

Old 09-11-2004, 10:27 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

option 2 my
Old 09-11-2004, 10:52 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Guy,

hey what's your new bike you got? I looooove 12R's, glad to see your keepin it. :YEAH :YEAH

~Jared.

p.s. you guys goin to Maine next weekend??
Old 09-11-2004, 11:05 PM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHA cant fit on too many other bikes. Not saying I am huge but I am 6'7" 275lbs I look plane silly at on a ZX10R, Gixxer 1000 or the R1. So since they are all Lighter and with just about the same power why not beef the "01 to 210hp? And get the "05 12R and make it Bling Bling?
Old 09-12-2004, 08:43 AM

IMR-MIKE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
I want to have a streetbike.... ya know, one I can cruise around town with. I have a 98 RR (completely legit btw) and it's my stunt bike. It really has no huge problems and it's mostly cosmetic issues. I have some options.... maybe someone can give me some input.

Should I...

1. Keep my current 900RR as my stunt bike and buy a mint used 929?

or

2. Build a stuntbike using 1/2 my current 900RR and a salvage frame/motor, etc? Over the winter, make my current 900RR mint. It does have a solid frame & motor, polished frame, chrome rims, etc. This bike "could" be mint after some minor TLC.

or

3. Make my current 900RR sell-able. Get a few bucks and use the money to buy a mint 929. I would use the 929 as my stunt bike by adding a cage, 12 bar, etc, but I would keep it as street legal as I can.

or

- ???? You got any options? I need to continue saving $$ to buy my house.

whatup B??

I think you should stunt what you got and come see me and by the 1000rr for cheap!!

You driven one yet?
If not, I'll hook you up.

later Bro...

By the way, I do have some bikes you may be interested in used.

Hit me up!!