Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Argo's Blows

Old 02-24-2004, 11:09 PM

verticaldave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Argo's Blows

Thats not nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am looking for a chopper so how u like that, no i could use an air box for a 748 996. why u got parts?
Old 02-28-2004, 09:34 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

RR_Rick is a decent person

the complaint I have with Argo's is this will be the second year I have searched the cycle ads and found a bike I want,I email and call them tell them to get a hold of me so I can see if they still have it,I tell them I have all the cash in hand and want the bike....hmmm.....no calls no emails! guess they could give a sweet $hit about getting instant cash for a bike! Fu(k em
I'll buy somewhere else and by the sounds of it after reading this thread, I may be better off anyway..
Old 02-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

why would they call you back , when some dude just walked in a bought it?? they are in the business of selling bikes, no holds, no anything...go in with cash and they will listen..

on another note, my sponsors at Argos have been reading this and here is what they said when we were shooting the breeze about it:

"ya, we are dicks, and ya, teach is right...if you say his name, we will at least see what you have to say and not be a dick...other than that, green speaks"

no joke. drop my name and if you have any problems then, lemme know and i'll lay into them...this is the deal i have arranged with them. take advantage of it!!

TEach
Old 02-28-2004, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
why would they call you back , when some dude just walked in a bought it?? they are in the business of selling bikes, no holds, no anything...go in with cash and they will listen..

on another note, my sponsors at Argos have been reading this and here is what they said when we were shooting the breeze about it:

"ya, we are dicks, and ya, teach is right...if you say his name, we will at least see what you have to say and not be a dick...other than that, green speaks"

no joke. drop my name and if you have any problems then, lemme know and i'll lay into them...this is the deal i have arranged with them. take advantage of it!!

TEach
you didnt get what I was saying! why would I drive all the way to NH and see that it was sold??????????
I said I had cash and just wanted to know if they had it and if so I would head down! I didnt ask anyone to hold $hit.Im not driving all that way to spend 6000. and get there and none of the bikes I looked at in the ads not be there,I try and find 2 that Id want and that way if I get there and ones gone then Id buy the other.....and if that sounds dumb well.....maby they should change what they say in there ad about calling or email with questions about the bike your looking at,
Old 02-28-2004, 07:58 PM
Gas'er!!

i hear ya...i would want a phone call too. all i'm trying to say is that Argos does not care if someone thinks they are dicks, and does not care that much about customer service...if someone doesn't like the bike, or the price, then the next guy in line is going to buy it! i don't necessarily agree with this, but that is how it is...

again, if i can help you, lemmek now!

Chris
Old 02-28-2004, 09:23 PM

h2orat is an unknown quantity at this point

look @ the Argo situation this way if you buy a bike from them you know what your getting up front in fact I know that they send some of thier bikes out for tuning befor they even go on the showroom floor the guy that tunes their bikes is def 1 of the best mechanics in the area an he tunes most of our bikes so your not getting a piece of **** and on the resale note I have never had a problem reselling and ARGO bike
Old 02-29-2004, 08:17 AM

i hear ya...i would want a phone call too. all i'm trying to say is that Argos does not care if someone thinks they are dicks, and does not care that much about customer service...if someone doesn't like the bike, or the price, then the next guy in line is going to buy it! i don't necessarily agree with this, but that is how it is...

again, if i can help you, lemmek now!

Chris
I totally hear ya,Ive been there before and listened to the conversations and they basicly tell you if you dont like what it is "seee-yaaaaaaa"
but thanks for the invite on the help..I may take you up on that,I have something to check out today and need to get the rest of my caaaash tomorrow or tuesday
Old 02-29-2004, 01:01 PM

Lucas is an unknown quantity at this point

i just went up there, mention teaches name and they didnt wanna go anywhere, guy was a dick, teach check your PMs
Old 02-29-2004, 04:02 PM

and.........?? anything else? did you buy?
Old 02-29-2004, 10:16 PM

no they would bearly budge from the ticket price and the guy was and *** so i wanted to wait and talk to teach and damien and such. if not im going somewhere else with my money
Old 03-01-2004, 12:52 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damien C6 works there? If I were you or whoever wanted a bike. Get Teach involved..he said he would help you or anyone out. Let him know in advance which bike you want and when you plan on going to check on it.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:57 AM
Gas'er!!

i'll reply to pm's later today, but sometimes they can't budge from the sticker price because they are into the bike for too much money. they buy EVERYTHING at the auction, so sometimes they pay waaaay to much for a bike...really depends on the bike as to how much room they got....

Teach
Old 03-01-2004, 09:21 AM

well any and all help would be appreciated teach, hopefully we can talk more about this
Old 03-01-2004, 12:37 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

TEach
worked for me! I delt w/ damien up there (I spoted the guy w/ a giant TEACH poster on his office wall) and delt w/ him. It took a while to get the price i wanted to pay - they are good business men. bUt all & all i was happy w/ my trip up there.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:15 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point

What's their number?

I need a windscreen

thanks
-john
Old 03-01-2004, 06:36 PM
Gas'er!!

it is on the website...don't call this week, the parts guys are on vacation in daytona...you need one for a seven fiddy??? i don't think they have one, but maybe...i know trev was looking for one for his bike last week and couldn't find one!!

peach
Old 03-01-2004, 06:41 PM

(866) 343-8822 or (603) 645-0010

Last edited by RR_Rick; 03-01-2004 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:48 PM

DVNTMOTRSPORTS is an unknown quantity at this point

Teach, You Said All There Bikes Come From Auctions What Auctions Do They Use. Do They Go To The Place Right In Londonderry Off The Highway? I Live Right In Hampstead And Know A Few People With Dealers Licenses, If We Find Out What Auction Place It Is Maybe We Can Try To Get In And By The Bikes Direct Instead Of Using Argo As A Middle Man.
Old 03-01-2004, 08:49 PM

ftrain is a decent person

Originally Posted by DVNTMOTRSPORTS
Teach, You Said All There Bikes Come From Auctions What Auctions Do They Use. Do They Go To The Place Right In Londonderry Off The Highway? I Live Right In Hampstead And Know A Few People With Dealers Licenses, If We Find Out What Auction Place It Is Maybe We Can Try To Get In And By The Bikes Direct Instead Of Using Argo As A Middle Man.
Great Idea!!! Not!!! ARGO sponsers Teach. Teach in return points customers to Argo. Why would Teach want to cut them out of the loop? People, why bash Argo? If you do not like what they got to sell then go somewhere else. If they have something you want that is close in price then mention Teaches name and maybe they will knock off a few buck. If you go in there and they are selling a bike for $3k do not expect to puchase it for $2k by saying teaches name.

Quick Reply: Argo's Blows