Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Sat. nite stunt show aug 2nd

Old 07-31-2003, 09:46 AM

CompEdge is an unknown quantity at this point
Sat. nite stunt show aug 2nd

Competitive Edge is hosting a stunt show/compitition at the Brockton fair grounds Sat nite aug 2nd. During the motorcross.
any questions call 508 823 7613
Old 07-31-2003, 10:30 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
myself, brian, possibly other C6 members along with some special guests from NY/NJ will be competing and performing...of course, everyone else will be riding for second place, since i am going to win!! lol

it is between the supercross races....

mr. mcneil
Old 07-31-2003, 10:49 AM

ftrain is a decent person
I take it you guys will not be going to woosta?
Old 07-31-2003, 10:56 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
So what time is this happening???
Old 07-31-2003, 12:49 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
the sat night show is at the brockton fairgrounds...i think the practices and the races start earlier, but the stunt competition is around 8:30 pm....

woosta is out...no one should show up there, but i think that most dont understand the big picture or have enough respect for their 'elders' to stay away. we'll see after this weekend who is IN and who is OUT in my book.

on another note...been hitting the twisties lately and geared my bike UP a little bit...now riding is FUN again and i LOVE IT!!! eff the stunts!

Mr. McNeil
Old 07-31-2003, 12:52 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Originally posted by TEACH C6
the sat night show is at the brockton fairgrounds...i think the practices and the races start earlier, but the stunt competition is around 8:30 pm....

woosta is out...no one should show up there, but i think that most dont understand the big picture or have enough respect for their 'elders' to stay away. we'll see after this weekend who is IN and who is OUT in my book.

on another note...been hitting the twisties lately and geared my bike UP a little bit...now riding is FUN again and i LOVE IT!!! eff the stunts!

Mr. McNeil

fluffy

Are you going to be bringing the pink socks there?
Old 07-31-2003, 12:57 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
HHMMM YUP
Old 07-31-2003, 01:01 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah what's up with the socks Teach....you had some carzy USA flag socks on the other day??

You have a wierd sock collection.

Twisties are good especially at night, with a tinted shield, on dark roads at 100+ mph, with these weird blue flashing lights behind you.

KB
Old 07-31-2003, 01:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by ftrain
I take it you guys will not be going to woosta?
From what I hear, Worcester isn't happening. Something about money... I'm not sure. At any rate, the event will be happening in Brockton now this weekend.
Old 07-31-2003, 02:20 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Has nothing to do with money, it has to do with respect and adding value to what we do. If we keep undercutting each other and doing **** for free, we'll never gain respect or appreciation. We've decided to take a stand "as a whole" and see what happens.

It's gonna be a rainout anyway.

Lata,
Bri
Old 07-31-2003, 03:57 PM

Nefarious can only hope to improve
true... but... with out shows like wostah how do you expect any of these teams to gain respect localy? they didnt all used to ride for DTE ya know? If it doesnt rain , Im sure a bunch of kids that are green to this sport, looking to make a name and get some new fans, will indeed ride in wostah
Old 07-31-2003, 04:27 PM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
weater permitting Ill be there on Saturday representing. Anyone want tix then Ill be there!
Old 07-31-2003, 04:43 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Nef,
This has nothing to do with "making a name" or "getting exposure" because no one has made it in the grand scheme of things. We (C6) has to try just as hard as all other groups to become so called "known". This has nothing to do with being "know". This all comes down to respect. The event coordinator outright disrespected us as stunt riders, entertainers, and not once even considered what we do for his event. We're stepping back for the good of stunt riding.... not the good of C6. It's time to add some value to what we do. This guy won't even supply a god damn hotel room for the weekend for anyone. His spits on us and then expects us to lick his *****. Yeah... see ya.

And if going there to perform for free is in your plans, then you're doing nothing to better our sport. This free **** has gone on long enough and if teams keep doing it for free, then we will never be worth ****.

Lata,
Brian
Old 07-31-2003, 04:47 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

In the meantime, I'm heading to Brockton Fairground to expose myself to a whole new crowd. The Worcester people have seen us perform for 2 years. if they want stunt riding that bad, the event coordinator will realize it and this could all pay off for next year. This is 2 steps back and 10 steps forward if everyone plays ball right.

Lata,
Bri
Old 07-31-2003, 04:49 PM

Nefarious can only hope to improve
thats just your take on things.. be foolish to think you can talk and represent the every group
Old 07-31-2003, 04:51 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

NO, but we're hoping people help us change things for EVERYONE.
Old 07-31-2003, 05:11 PM

ftrain is a decent person
Originally posted by Brian_C6

And if going there to perform for free is in your plans, then you're doing nothing to better our sport. This free **** has gone on long enough and if teams keep doing it for free, then we will never be worth ****.
Bottom line, lets bring it back to the streets and keep it gangsta. You know the underground stuff. Roll real deep were the cops don't mess with you.

There is no money in this sport now but at least give people a few bucks for gas and a room to sleep in at night if you are going to have them perform at your show.

I suck at stunting but at least the kids in the ghetto enjoy my stoppies and burnouts while they cool off by the fire hydrant.
Old 07-31-2003, 06:11 PM

TLRmikeC is an unknown quantity at this point
who besides c6 and owen is goin to be there performing at the fairgrounds??
Old 07-31-2003, 07:09 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
alright, dont take this the wrong way.

I myself as the rest of RM is not going to ride out of respect of the views of C6 & XFR. C6 has shown us nothing but support, gotten us into shows & is damn cool. So were not going to bite the hand that essential feeds us and **** on the other teams. Hopefully no one showing up will open the eye's of the guy - i know for one RM blew up 2 bikes last show & your boy & ours rich broke his back for the croud. No one sued, we know what we get ourself into.

But, correct me if im wrong here. I ride for fun. I know im not on the professional level (prob never will be) & do this as a hobby for fun. I know its my job that I work @ that makes me $$$ and riding that I do for sport. The exposure and how good of a time riding in woosta gave us / me was worth it to me to ride.

hopefully this is the best route for everyone & it will work out for the best. But, i just wanna ride! Back to the streets i go.

that entire post probably makes no sense & all. if so ignore it.
Old 07-31-2003, 07:23 PM

RICKYR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by ftrain
Bottom line, lets bring it back to the streets and keep it gangsta. You know the underground stuff. Roll real deep were the cops don't mess with you.

There is no money in this sport now but at least give people a few bucks for gas and a room to sleep in at night if you are going to have them perform at your show.

I suck at stunting but at least the kids in the ghetto enjoy my stoppies and burnouts while they cool off by the fire hydrant.

I AGREE WITH THIS......

Quick Reply: Sat. nite stunt show aug 2nd