Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Sat. nite stunt show aug 2nd

Old 07-31-2003, 08:27 PM

ERICK is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Jay, thanks for understanding and seen the big picture of all this!
Old 07-31-2003, 08:55 PM

RR_Peter is an unknown quantity at this point
so

so no one is going to woosta?
Old 07-31-2003, 11:28 PM

Nefarious can only hope to improve
yeah but they are gonna ride regardless..... and more often then not for free.... and while core6 ( reads old members of an accomplished team ) may merit pay... who the hell is RM , RD etc etc.... and while your at the mall and something is going on center court you may stop and watch... but **** you didnt head out to the mall for that reason... a very high percentage of people at the wostah show are not showing up for the stunt show, all be it they may watch

its just a tough call and a tough balance... hopefully it all evens out in the end
Old 08-01-2003, 08:20 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
I think this is a good idea that everyone steps out. That is my 2 cents. I don't think it is about the money what so ever but come on now there is no need to walk all over us. The least they could do is give every team that perfoms there a room to stay in. We are not locals we travel there so we can put on a show and go out of our way for them. The least they could do is throw us a bone. Ahh oh well. We will see where this takes us.

Everyone here I know rides to have fun (hobbie) and hang out with great people. So we can do that any where we want with out getting step on.

Well enough said. Hopefully it makes sense...I am way too tired and too early to be up
Old 08-01-2003, 08:30 AM

WickedRiderRich is a decent person
:YEAH END OF STORY. P.S well put tara.
Old 08-01-2003, 09:18 AM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
Not to bring this thread back to the topic or anything.. LOL but

who going ?? is Owen riding ? XFR ??

and whats the comp ? just freestyle ?

and teach.. since your going to win lol what is the prize ?? anything good ? :splat :splat
Old 08-01-2003, 10:51 AM

Ray Ray Z. is an unknown quantity at this point
This is not about the $$$$$ This comes down to one word that is going to make this sport what it should be some day and that is repect! Core 6 has done nothing but help us out as well as Brent from Falcon Farms and XFR is not about to sh*t on them and help promote some dudes show that doesn't care! XFR stands behind Core 6 100% even though when this first came up we were confused as in what to do we now see the bigger picture and plan to stand up for what we believe in and back up our friends till the end!
We are with you guys all the way! You were there for us and we are here for you! If we don't stick together and stand for what we belive in then none of this will ever mean sh*t!

Ray Ray
XFR
Old 08-01-2003, 11:06 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
I will now sum all matters up in a matter of paragraphs:

the brockton 'show' is a trial event. if all goes well it could definately turn into a monthly or even bi-weekly competition with payouts or simply a paid show...if this is the case, it is simply another avenue for local New England teams such as the ones we are talking about to strut their stuff. most likely, if successful, it will turn into a competition for the 'nastiest rider in wherever' bragging rights and whoever wants to will be able to compete. it is held between the supercross races which are televised.

worcester goes like this: swank effed himself up bad. last year some others got hurt, i put it into the wall as well. all fine and dandy and part of the sport. But, this guy has no respect for ANY of us, nor does he care about us. EVERY other person their is being paid for a service, whether it is singing or showing boobies. we are PAYING to provide a service, and at the same time, risking our lives to do it.

do i want to go ride at worcester? heck yes!! it is a blast and i love hanging and riding with every one. is this a good decision on C6's part? probably not, since there is going to be some retard who is going to snake it, leaving us powerless. We originally invited all these groups, and if it backfires on us and we get stabbed in the back, we are done helping those people. if EVERYONE takes a stand (like a union) and doesnt show up, then there will be some sort of impact and the promotors will have to stop and say, maybe we could use them, or maybe i can comp a few hotel rooms for them...but if a few people show up then the promotor is happy bc he got bikes there and that is all the crowd wants to see..make sense?

this has nothing to do with each group's 'status', i dont care if you are up and coming or the starboyz, the correct thing to do for the SPORT is boycott the show until the promotors see our point of view and our VALUE a little better. if we constantly sell ourselves for nothing, that is all we can EVER expect is nothing.

as for fun and losing it...how about jevic all day on saturday, get a hold of RAy fromXFR and he will point you in the right direction.

ONE LAST THING: teams like C6 have been donig this for YEARS, we see the small picture, the medium sized picture, and yes, the big picture...we are experienced and are more than willing to help ANYONE out (ask ray ray) get where they want to go...we are tired of the game and dont have the hunger anymore to be vicious, but that has also aloud us to be smarter and make better decisions for the sport without our hunger getting in the way.

We KNOW how things work and what you have to do to overcome the obstacles. after weeks of meeting and setting up many, many new and better things for this show, everything we had predicted before these meetings has come to pass and we are doing exactly what we said we would do when this all came to a head....BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!!

IF YOU SHOW UP TO WOOSTAH, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE A HELPING FINGER FROM CORE6 AGAIN, AND I WILL PERSONALLY DO MY BEST TO BLACKBALL YOU FROM ANY EVENT I CAN.

i have it on high authority as well, that some groups will lose major avenues for getting their name out, IF they appear and ride.
so far, everyone has made the right decision, but we will see what the weekend brings.

Mr. McNeil

sorry so long, i just had a slice.
Old 08-01-2003, 11:15 AM

BLONDY is an unknown quantity at this point
ok so this is the event to be at. NO one is going to worcester ???? how do u get tix can u get them at the gate or what ?????
Old 08-01-2003, 11:27 AM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TEACH C6

IF YOU SHOW UP TO WOOSTAH, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE A HELPING FINGER FROM CORE6 AGAIN, AND I WILL PERSONALLY DO MY BEST TO BLACKBALL YOU FROM ANY EVENT I CAN.

Question... if i goto worcester to stay in the hotel i paid for .. and DONT ride.. will u still hate me ? i just wanna get wasted at sha booms and sleep in my hotel. haha
Old 08-01-2003, 11:35 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 08-01-2003, 11:55 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
tone, i will stomp on your little munchkin *** the next time i see you and i'm not wasted!!!

Mr. McNeil

you get the idea!!
Old 08-01-2003, 12:08 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL!!
Old 08-01-2003, 12:09 PM

RR_Peter is an unknown quantity at this point
so

so if the people from woosta offered you money would you be going??
Old 08-01-2003, 12:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
sweet so it looks like i still get to hang out with some peeps on sat,so what time is evryone gettin there. i'll b there with camera in hand so ya'll better be on your best behavior or i might catch u doing sumthin u dont want anybody else to see.
lata,
see you all 2morrow.
mike
Old 08-01-2003, 01:54 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by ProzaK
Question... if i goto worcester to stay in the hotel i paid for .. and DONT ride.. will u still hate me ? i just wanna get wasted at sha booms and sleep in my hotel. haha
Yep, im goin' to wooster. Not to ride in the tunnel, but to get F'd the hell up!

i'll have my bike w/ me so hopefully jevics will happen saturday. If this **** blows up in the broke-town that ****'d be off the hook.
Old 08-01-2003, 02:22 PM

WickedRider is an unknown quantity at this point
Worcester

I am a union Ironworker(local7). I understand the power of solidarity and agree with saying **** off to Worcester.

I don't know what else to say because I don't know where I stand in this mess!
Old 08-01-2003, 02:28 PM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point
Well since there is a major boycott going on here..Whats the deal wit brocton as in time's? Who's riding there? Any idea on cost's? I hear ya about the whole woosta thing but you aren't giving us much info about what else to do instead
Old 08-01-2003, 02:30 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
i know what to do. drink.

Quick Reply: Sat. nite stunt show aug 2nd