Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Getting out of operating to endanger

Old 04-15-2005, 12:00 AM

KidItsMaug is an unknown quantity at this point
Getting out of operating to endanger

So im on the onramp heading onto rt 24 south and I look 2 make sure no cops are around. I do a wheelie as im gettin onto the highway. After i put it down, is ee a blue car changing 3 lanes and coming up on me fast. I see its a statie.. Cool... SO i get pulled ova and they do the whole bit. Than they come back with a ticket stub that says "operating to endanger" and "excessive noise from vehicle". There are no prices tho. The criminal hearing is checked and she says I'll be receiving a summons in the mail soon. :angry:

So what I wanna know is if anyone received this same "Operating to endanger" thing and hadda go to court for it? Let me know if u hadda go the first time infront of a magistrate and than the judge. And also if u had a lawyer and WHAT U SAID TO THE PERSON IF U GOT OUTTA UR OPERATING TO ENDANGER..

I woudl greatly apprecate it ppl.. Cuz I cant loose my licence, there goes my stunt days. Mom and Pops will make me sell the bike
Old 04-15-2005, 08:44 AM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Getting out of operating to endanger

I think its DTE or Driving to Endanger and My buddy got nabbed In a Stand UP by a MA state under cover going in to boston. The guy pulled up next to him and ask for his stuff through the window and took it and said you will be hearing from me soon and drove off. He ended up getting a court date and went and it ended up they suspended his licens for 60 days and i think small fine but nt sure. The worst you can have is a long record or repeat speedings this will F**ck you but your prob lookin at 60 DAYS . my guess
Old 04-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have a clean record, they usually give you a hefty fine and some probation time, etc. Make up a good story.... usually something completely off the wall so they can't relate (or heard it before). I've made up so many crazy strories... in the summer of 2002 I made up 11 good stories and went 11-11 in court. I'm a step 9 and no tickets since '97 .

Brian
Old 04-15-2005, 02:16 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I paid a $500 court fee and the ADA dismissed my DTE
Old 04-15-2005, 03:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Smoochie-Smoochie!
Old 04-16-2005, 12:24 AM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm with Bri, plead your case and hope for the best...I used a lawyer the thicker the cases got...like when the PoPo knocked me off my bike with his cruiser on 93...broke my colarbone, totalled my bike and gave me a DTE...*******!!!

I got a lawyer for that one...lol...

ya wanna see my court folder...lol...
Old 04-16-2005, 10:50 AM

When I went into court for the arraingment or what ever it was, the clerk magistrate who heres your plea of "not guilty" guilty" etc. asked me if I wanted to try and settle this today with the asst. DA. I said yes, the ADA later came up to me with 2 solutions: $150 and a 6-month continuance or $500 to drop it right there. I gave him the 5 and i was out. Nothing on my driving record.

I wouldnt get a lawyer for this step, only get one if they dont resolve your case like i did, good luck,

john
Old 04-25-2005, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by GixxerRydin2K2
When I went into court for the arraingment or what ever it was, the clerk magistrate who heres your plea of "not guilty" guilty" etc. asked me if I wanted to try and settle this today with the asst. DA. I said yes, the ADA later came up to me with 2 solutions: $150 and a 6-month continuance or $500 to drop it right there. I gave him the 5 and i was out. Nothing on my driving record.

I wouldnt get a lawyer for this step, only get one if they dont resolve your case like i did, good luck,

john

This is usually what you want to happen but most just get ****ED>
Old 04-25-2005, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Pigott666gsxr
This is usually what you want to happen but most just get ****ED>
Probably depends on what court you go to, I had to go to Quincy...I'm guessing a smaller court with less serious stuff would be harder to get something like i got.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:33 PM

ftrain is a decent person

The clerk magistrate is the best time to solve this. I have had a few dropped at this level. These were all at the Lowell court house.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:50 AM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've also been resolved at the magistrates level a few times. They're usually more understanding as long as you can come up with somethinglike Bri said. Speaking of him What's up Bri long time no see.
Peace
Old 05-02-2005, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by GixxerRydin2K2

john

Dude Keith and i and you should hook up some time and cause some CONCREET jugle havoc in the Medbytheford are Hit us up.......I am also friends with Keith Wade.............
Old 05-09-2005, 01:26 AM

pack of q tips is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a 500 dollar license re-instatment fee and a 60 day loss of license for my DTE