Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Parents Suck!!!

Old 02-05-2003, 09:27 AM

Soumy16 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude that totally sucks, im sorry about that i dont get why your parents are having that big a fit over this kinda stuff.. im sure youll stay in it tho.. good luck with everything man

James
Old 02-05-2003, 09:35 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
THAT TOTALLY SUCKS MAN!! Your Dad is a meatball!! You should partition the HD and password protect like 10GB for yourself hehehe. It sounds like he isn't thrilled with stunt riding (very normal). I went through a few years of opposition with my family / friends. They learn to accept it. It's your choice. It's good to see you're still on here chilling w/ all of us. Post away!!! We enjoy the company.

Lata,
Bri
Old 02-05-2003, 01:24 PM

superchicken is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel your pain, but Teach was right in the other thread. They are looking out for your best intersts, just often times they have a poor way of shhowing it.

I went through a lot of the same stuff with my folks and we finally made a deal that as long as I was making my grades and commitments I had more leeway to do my stuff. It took me scheduling a meeting with them both, not just screaming at them, like usual. Maybe it could work for you.

Old Guy sh*t, I'm only 26
Old 02-05-2003, 06:38 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
that suck's . what made him go of the deep end??? i am sure he think's he is helping .sory to here that . what kind of bike ?? hoffman??
Old 02-05-2003, 07:02 PM

Tick_9se7en3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude that blows....thats why I don't tell my parents **** and spraypaint my bike different colors all the time.
Old 02-05-2003, 07:26 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
I kinda take a different look at this...

only 158 days until July 9, I turn 18, and cya mom and dad!!!

and then you move on to your bills,rent insurance full time work....RENT!!! hopefully u go to college if not i hope you got the cash to pay first and last months rent and security deposit right off the bat...lol

lay low and soak off em as long as you can...big deal they dont like bikes...you like doing stuff illegal? go behind their backs on everything and just soak em till you got the cash to move on...
Old 02-06-2003, 09:16 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by smokinJoe
I've never read such bad advice in all my life.
Well, you chime in then. What are your views? Explain yourself. Give the kid some "quality" advice.

Lata,
Bri
Old 02-06-2003, 09:52 AM

ROB954 is an unknown quantity at this point
My father is alright with the stunts that i'm tyring to learn, My mom on the other doesn't like it ,she just perfers not to see it.

I was showing a video to my boyz of a bunch of us down UPS stunting and burning up are tires, then my father walked in and started watching it with us, then my mom walked in and flipped on my dad for not saying anything to me. Then he yelled at me,(sell out),LOL

Tony from Reckless was in it scrapping his tail, She thought it was me on my bike.LOL

So I kinda know how you feel, It sucks, Well I guess you won't be going to the Wal-Mart lot again.
Old 02-06-2003, 10:26 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
moms are like that...i finally made it to expert (you'd think i know what i'm doing) and my mom still wont come see a race...she came to one and couldnt even walk up the bleachers she was so nervous!! i thought she was gonna freak out in worcester when i smashed the wall....just proved to her that 1. i am an idiot, and 2. i tis not that dangerous-i walked away!!

keep pluggin, eventually they will see it your way, or you'll be out of the house being poor, spending all your loot on bikes!!

teach
Old 02-07-2003, 10:16 PM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been there too with my parents. The other day I was at my moms house. I use her computer for pics and **** cause her comp is way better than mine. Anyways I was puttin the Core 6 logo on my avatar and she walked into the room. I told her not to look(she usually listens). She saw my avatar and was like Whawhawhaaaaaaat. I just laughed and repeated "I told you not too look". She was like erase all that stuff from my computer when your done. Yeah right, sure I will. Now that she's seen me stuntin' I feel better, cause I'm not hiding it anymore. She knows I'm extreme with everything so she'll get over this too, someday. The sooner they find out the sooner they'll adjust. Give your dad some time, he'll see that you're for real about it if you continue. So go steal your bike back. It'll show that you're passionate about it, lol maybe. Good luck man!:devil