Interesting Night.......... to say the least

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 10:49 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Silver Surfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting Night.......... to say the least

So I go out riding last night at my favorite in the city stunt spot. Its a 2 block street in a industrial park thats pretty much closed at night. Its the first time since I've been out in a month since my bike was in pieces. First time riding with my street tires. I will never use anything but my street tires now......those big knobbies were holding me back.

I practiced stand ups..... peg stangs.......stoppies until the front brake cable broke...... distance wheelies ....circles .......and I CAN NOW FINALLY DO HIGHCHAIR WHEELIES :YEAH . Went a little over a block on my farthest attempt at about 25-30 mph felt really comfortable...... I was so shocked they were easy to do........... I only had to use my rear handbrake one time to keep me from looping it...... I think its all mental...... I feel safer knowing its there to prevent a disaster...... and my new handlebars slope down in the middle making it a lot easier to get my long legs up over the bars.

Anyway I was there for about 1.5 hours. I probably saw about 8 cars all night drive by....I've been going there since last year without any problems... I see the same people walking their dogs back there and I always wave and say hello to stay on their good side.

All of a sudden shows up...... I was totally cool with them and they were really nice....Told me someone called and said 10 motorcycles were drag racing back there....I started laughing.....I said if there was anything that I wasn't doing that was it..... they laughed and said they didn't think so either..asked if I was the only one there...I said yes sir.... asked me for id and I said it was down the street in my van and I'd go get it and they said don't bother.. the one cop then started asking me questions about the Fiddy... he liked it...... I told them I'd been coming here for years because its such a secluded spot whereas not to bother anyone.....Then another lady comes in her car and gets out....I'm thinking "here comes the trouble".....she was cooler than the rest of them.....
They said they didn't care and to just take it home for the night just to keep whoever called happy, she said maybe someone complained about the sound or something..... I just walked it back to the van they asked me where I lived and we shook hands I said sorry to trouble you guys and that was that.....

All I have to say is the Chicago ARE AWESOME HERE !!!!!!
It was a very pleasant experience.... :YEAH I just wish it didn't have to happen because next time they might get mad and that was my regular spot.
I'd like to put a bullet in the head of whoever called and lied....there were only 8 cars that went by and most of them waved...I have no clue who it could have been and why they called.....nobody even lives within 4 blocks of there............
Old 03-23-2004, 10:54 AM

fab5fiddy is a decent person
Re: Interesting Night.......... to say the least

u went riding by yerself at night in a secluded spot doin highchairs and stoppies and what not? what if u wrecked that beast and were laying there lifeless with no one around?
Old 03-23-2004, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by fab5fiddy
u went riding by yerself at night in a secluded spot doin highchairs and stoppies and what not? what if u wrecked that beast and were laying there lifeless with no one around?

I have lifecall....... Help, I've fallen and I can't reach my 50 !!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2004, 11:27 AM

Buick will become famous soon enough

i would have drove a thousand miles to come to the rescue.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:43 AM

weedracer is a decent person

not alll cops are a$$ holes
if your cool with them they are cool with you but once you give them some lip watch out
Old 03-23-2004, 11:55 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fab5fiddy
SSSSHHHHH!!! we want eddy dead.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FIVEO is a decent person

i've been trying to tell ya some popo like are cool as hell ...it's all about attitude towards the police.. if you would have had a pissy attitude or A chip on that shoulder things may have turned out alot different...glad to hear your keeping good community relations...and if nothing else keep your cell on ya if you squash your melon you might be able to call.......
Old 03-23-2004, 12:18 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

I live in a fairly nice area. But my house is the last one on the block. There's a back alley, and businesses next door. I ride in the alley a bit, and in the parking lots all day and night, and everybody is cool with that.

But the second I take it out in front of my house, on the street... somebody keeps calling on me. The POPO always roll up and say "Now you know you aren't supposed to be riding that on the street right?" and I say "Yeah, I know. I'm usually in the lot, but I just live right there" etc. They are always cool with it, but they alway tell me to take it back into the parking lot. One copper even told me, "Personally, I don't care. I think it's funny. But you know these old people. Anything out of the ordinary and they're gonna complain."
Old 03-23-2004, 01:15 PM

900 Fury is an unknown quantity at this point

cool to see you're rollin again Eddie!

now if I can just get my stuff togetha...
Old 03-23-2004, 04:28 PM

wanker231 is an unknown quantity at this point

silver i need to ride up in chicago soon because the pigs here are douche bags and even when i act all clam and cool they just get more pissed i need to know what a "cool" popo is. i havent meet one for a long time
Old 03-23-2004, 04:34 PM

J.L. is an unknown quantity at this point

first step is not running. once you run they get pissed.although that is first instinct.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:40 PM

wanker231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J.L.
first step is not running. once you run they get pissed.although that is first instinct.
yeah thats true they flip when u run and they catch you.............i would know
Old 03-24-2004, 12:57 AM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by fiveo:
i've been trying to tell ya some popo like are cool as hell ...it's all about attitude towards the police.. if you would have had a pissy attitude or A chip on that shoulder things may have turned out alot different...glad to hear your keeping good community relations...and if nothing else keep your cell on ya if you squash your melon you might be able to call.......
Yea right I have never met 1 cool cop.
Old 03-24-2004, 04:42 PM

Danimal is a decent person

F.T.P i dont care how nice cops are they will still never get my respect, even if they let me go im still callin them names under my breath, cops are nothing but a hassle, they will be nice and **** once in like 50 times you talk to a cop. F.T.P!!!!!!!!!!! After gettin kicked outta 4 spots in 1 week i cant even stand to look at a cop~!!!
Old 03-24-2004, 05:48 PM

Fieldy_Snuts is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP!!! I got popped for my first time 2 days ago and almost got another ticket last night. I never gave any of the cops any kind of lip at all. All cops are a$$holes!
Old 03-24-2004, 06:06 PM

fab5fiddy is a decent person

watch out five0.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:39 PM

Ohhh ....noo ...here comes the popo........