Took my 12-bar off

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 06:53 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person
Took my 12-bar off

And all im gonna say is......WOW, i didnt realize how much easier it was to stunt with a 12 bar, LoL. That little bit of weight on the *** end made things hella easy. *** busting after *** busting.....and the damn 50/50 circles are seriously kicking my *** now. I had them on lock with the 12-bar on. But now with the bar off, my **** is throwing me off, LoL........If u wanna have some fun, take your bar off and try playing around for awhile.....Or maybe its just me, LoL.....=-) There is my daily rant. =-)
Old 04-08-2010, 10:58 PM
the public enemy

tony.b is a decent person
Re: Took my 12-bar off

dam i know what your saying
as soon as i took it off, a couple days later i looped it and broke my rear plastic the third one i been through already
that thing was a plastic saver.
tha ***** ****** is going back on.lol
Old 04-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

round bars FTW.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:50 AM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Originally Posted by tony.b
Yeah i got ya on that one....I took miine up because here lately i have ben getting pissed at my HC circles. And when it didnt work out, my **** slammed to the ground. Typically highside, which slammed the right side of the bar down to the ground. I didnt want it to end up bending the subframe, so i took it off for the time being. Plastics are cheaper than the frame IMO. So i can careless if it ***** my plastics, LoL.......But ya get where im coming from with it.

Took some time later today, but i finally go some what use to it again. Once u have RB control, its all good. The only problem is its harder to pull up, and when u pull up it doesnt sit back at the BP as easy. Seems to want to fall back forward (to the ground) with less effort. Therfore making me want to chop my throttle some more, or play back closer to the BP some more......******* weird how it acts without the 12-bar......=-)

I'll agree. round bar FTW.....=-) but i believe it'll still stress the frame IF u bash it like i do from time to time......By no means is this the bars faught, its strictly my fault for being stupid when i shouldnt.........So im teaching myself a lesson, LoL...=-)
Old 04-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Jim G

jimG is a decent person

i call it the guillotine
Old 04-12-2010, 11:50 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tony.b
dam i know what your saying
as soon as i took it off, a couple days later i looped it and broke my rear plastic the third one i been through already
If you buy real plastics they dont break