Fiddy Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 09:17 PM

XtraMedium is an unknown quantity at this point
Fiddy Help

Does anybody know how to get a little more top end speed without sacrificeing low end torque...besides upgradeing to the 88cc or bigger motor kit?? Im 6'3" 255lbs and I ride a stock 05 fiddy and when we hit the streets its hard to keep up with the other stock fiddys unless we are going down hill...I am about 3-4 mph slower but I think the 75-100lb difference between me and the other riders is what is slowing me down so hopefully someone here can help me put a little pep in my step
Old 08-29-2008, 09:44 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person
Re: Fiddy Help

the stock rear sprocket on a fiddy is 37 tooth and on 50stunt they have 34-45 tooth sprockets i think that maybe if you got a 34 tooth it would invrease your top end speed but im not sure if you would keep the same torque? im just rambling on email or call and find out from Ryan what he thinks would work.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:30 PM

I thought about dropping down to a 34 especially since i need a new chain anyway...I just didnt think 3 teeth would make the difference I need....Ill gine it a shot though....thanks
Old 08-30-2008, 12:51 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

3 TEETH, that WILL make a differance! or you could lose a few pounds
Old 08-30-2008, 10:35 AM

The pounds dont come off as quick as they go on but Im working on that I just need something to help me keep up in the mean time without loseing any bottom end power....I would hate to have to go up the hills around here in 1st
Old 08-30-2008, 11:16 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

theres no way to do what your wanting to do without the 88cc
Old 08-30-2008, 01:12 PM

tyler50stunter is a decent person

how would the 88 kit run wit new front and rear sprockets wat would ya recomend teeth wise
Old 08-30-2008, 01:15 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

stock
Old 08-30-2008, 01:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

timing mod, open up the exhaust, and air box .and put the vent tube in the valve cover plug ...

that should help and going down 3 teeth will really really cause you to lose low end because of how heavy you are i know it doesn't sound like it makes sense but going up 1 in the back could actually help your top end because it would give the bike a little more torque to move move your big *** and let the rpms rise a little
Old 08-30-2008, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
timing mod, open up the exhaust, and air box .and put the vent tube in the valve cover plug ...

that should help and going down 3 teeth will really really cause you to lose low end because of how heavy you are i know it doesn't sound like it makes sense but going up 1 in the back could actually help your top end because it would give the bike a little more torque to move move your big *** and let the rpms rise a little

Never thought about it that way but you do make a good point.....Im really leaning towards the 88 kit anyway but trying to convince the wifey that I really have to have it is alot tougher than it sounds.... so Im trying to go the cheap way 1st...Ill just show her this post and maybe since OMR says it she will believe it.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol

well the 88 kit will definitely help...lol
Old 09-01-2008, 12:58 AM

tyler50stunter is a decent person
Smile Re: Fiddy Help

tha 88 kit makes a big differnce and i love it in mine moves and takes a lil to get used too
Old 09-01-2008, 02:36 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger

.and put the vent tube in the valve cover plug????? whats this OMR
Old 09-01-2008, 03:00 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
stock
wrong

Originally Posted by tyler50stunter
how would the 88 kit run wit new front and rear sprockets wat would ya recomend teeth wise
34 15 :YEAH
Old 09-01-2008, 03:01 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

Originally Posted by XtraMedium
Never thought about it that way but you do make a good point.....Im really leaning towards the 88 kit anyway but trying to convince the wifey that I really have to have it is alot tougher than it sounds.... so Im trying to go the cheap way 1st...Ill just show her this post and maybe since OMR says it she will believe it.
stage 1 kit 99-139 depending on brand !