Sportbike style mini bike?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 11:05 AM

showtyme can only hope to improve
Re: Sportbike style mini bike?

Originally Posted by Valeska
Nah pocket bikes are fun! I used to have one and I loved terrorizing the neighborhood on it, now I just wanna get one I can equip up to do stupid lil stunting **** on, the lil 4stroker I had wasn't up to the task.

I would LOVE to get an NSR, but it's a bit more than I'd like to spend. I'll treat myself to one eventually, but right now I'm gonna have to compromise on something cheaper for the time being

The liter bike is Steve's other Superhawk, which until recently was just serving as a parts donor bike for the show/comp 'Hawk. Thing was wrecked so many times that when I was riding it around the bitch wanted to steer itself all over the place, felt like it had a funky dampener on it! lol But he got it fixed up now, and it's already got a cage, bar, etc. I can't wait.

I'm glad your getting another bike. :YEAH
It sucks not being able to ride.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:34 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

IMO .... if you already can handle a liter bike.... and you dont want to spend alot of money.... give up your dreams of having a full faired mini... Just get something FUN (It's supposed to be all about fun anyways ) an xr80 or XR 100 (or CRF80 or 100) all would make awesome stunt machines to learn on....and they will hold up better than any chinese full faired 110.... and your friends will have fun kickin it on them too (and steve probably too)
Also they are easily attainable used for $1000 or less...they have true Clutches (huge bonus)
And if you are determined to have a full faired bike.(If you are interested in a nice paintjob ...or something that looks street only )..then Strip and Modify a Chinese bikes bodywork to the Xr or CRF....it wouldn't be that hard to do .....and with the DB bars it would look like a Street fighter.
I've owned 3 YSR50's (they are Junk) an NSR80 (better but still not a good stuntbike) I currently have an RS50/80 hybrid (75mph Street Fun , but not very stuntworthy) I also have a CRF150 (Great Playbike....maybe the best ever for an Adult !) an xr100 (Great Playbike and learner bike for any adult or Teen)...and 3 xr80's (Great all around Playbike for anyone and great learner bike for stuntin). I also have a few f4 easy's and Blown Valkyrie with a Stereo system (that's my Cruiser ....hehe) Whatever you do valeska.....have Fun !!!!!
Old 02-11-2007, 10:02 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Its gonna be hilarious seeing Valeska stuntin around town on her Superhawk...

Old 02-11-2007, 12:46 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hicks
Its gonna be hilarious seeing Valeska stuntin around town on her Superhawk...

wrong year superhawk
Old 02-11-2007, 12:57 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Valeska
Nah pocket bikes are fun! I used to have one and I loved terrorizing the neighborhood on it, now I just wanna get one I can equip up to do stupid lil stunting **** on, the lil 4stroker I had wasn't up to the task.

I would LOVE to get an NSR, but it's a bit more than I'd like to spend. I'll treat myself to one eventually, but right now I'm gonna have to compromise on something cheaper for the time being

The liter bike is Steve's other Superhawk, which until recently was just serving as a parts donor bike for the show/comp 'Hawk. Thing was wrecked so many times that when I was riding it around the bitch wanted to steer itself all over the place, felt like it had a funky dampener on it! lol But he got it fixed up now, and it's already got a cage, bar, etc. I can't wait.
Sweet! Valeska's gettin a liter-bike!:YEAH Tear it up, girl!

P.S. My friend has the x11, it's pretty bad-***. It's about twice the size, if not three times the size of a pocket bike. Sounds perfect for you!
Old 02-11-2007, 01:09 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

can you stunt that x11?
Old 02-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Yes I had always wanted to take the Honda 50 & just MAKE a fairing kit for it like that just as you said, but I figured if it was easy enough to be worth doing, I would have seen more people do it by now(or even just 1!).
And LOL, I don't think Steve would ever fit on a pocket bike, have you seen him? He's like a human daddylonglegs! LOL Besides, he lives almost 2 hours from me, and we only get together to practice new stunts for shows & stuff, so I'm really not so concerned with my toy being fun for him too, lol.
And Hicks... you insult me and embarass yourself.... seriously, WTF? You really thought thats the bike I was talking about??? BWAHAHAHAHAA! lmfao
Dude, haven't you seen a single picture of us stunting? THATS a Superhawk! Here, I made us a myspace page, it's got a few pics on it so far: www.myspace.com/ittakes2freestyle
Gah... that cracks me up... LOL!

BTW, the one I had was the X7 I think. I'll try to find a pic, it was a decent size!

Last edited by Valeska; 02-11-2007 at 01:41 PM. Reason: add photo
Old 02-11-2007, 04:27 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

am geting one of those x18 they are the best super pocket bikes around, at pocketbikesunlimited.com theres a bunch of parts,like a 160cc big bore sprockets and ****
Old 02-12-2007, 02:12 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Awesome! Post a pic or two.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:38 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

i have a X11... it is rather clapped out, but that is what i acreddit all my woolies to. i couldn't hold a wheelie for **** prior to that.

i streetfightered mine too... it was hella funny.
i took the stock rearsets off of it, and i put some spare R6 pegs on it... it fit perfect, and i also used the rear master setup of the R6.. and that **** had SUPEr brake after that.

Name:  lex16.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  17.8 KB
Name:  lex6.jpg
Size:  23.0 KB
Name:  minimod8.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  52.6 KB
Name:  minimod6.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  38.9 KB
Name:  minimod4.jpg
Size:  29.9 KB

Name:  minimod.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  65.1 KB
Old 02-12-2007, 09:59 AM

good pics. thanks for postin them
Old 02-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Awesome!!!