Xr100

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 10:40 PM

Stuntone0one is a decent person
Re: Xr100

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
xr100's are decent for stunting, but lack power.. you have to bounce them up harder than a 50 clutching them up doesnt get you anywhere, so its not that much like riding a big bike....

i disagree with you there buddy, 1st feels underpowered cause it's shorter than a midget on steriods, but the other gears have plenty of power.

if you say clutching them up doesn't get you anywhere, you need practice. clutch is the best way on the hundo.

and i completely disagree with your statement that it's not like riding a big bike, i hoped on an F4i after riding the hundo and was clutch wheelies up fine after 30-45minutes.

getting used to the bike popping up at higher speeds than 1st gear really helps your confidence and comfortablitly on the big bike. i wasn't really scared at all doing wheelies on the F4i, the only thing i was afraid of was destroying my buddies bike
Old 06-09-2006, 10:43 PM

Aaron Colton is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Xr100

Personally I think they are sweet! The have so much engine brake and are very forgiving. PM schooler he could tell you pretty much everything you would need to know because he used to have one.
-Aaron
Old 06-10-2006, 06:42 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by Stuntone0one

if you say clutching them up doesn't get you anywhere, you need practice. clutch is the best way on the hundo.

and i completely disagree with your statement that it's not like riding a big bike, i hoped on an F4i after riding the hundo and was clutch wheelies up fine after 30-45minutes.

does it look like i need practice? and that was only 15 min. on the 100...

congratz on clutching a wheelie after only 30-45 min.... should have got it your first few tries ... guess you're the one who needs practice .. im just giving my opinion on the 100... and i rock big bikes too
Old 06-10-2006, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by *IRONLUNG*
your still cool in my book L-rider. I mean how many different ways is there to make a bar and who cares about coping a design?

a man w/ some sence.... the comment about me riding better than fiddyX was OBVIOUSLY a joke, meant to get a responce like it did... mission acomplished :YEAH

i love my avatar.....fu@k fiddylife.. and ANY site that fears competition obviously shows that they are haters... and yeah i stole some sillouettes(sp) of some ppl doing wheelies..... who gives a fu@k? not like i use them for a business haha it's funny about the guy who found all them posts by me... looks like i have a secret admirer/stalker... wanna **** my co@k ill let you bro
Old 06-10-2006, 07:58 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Xr100

Why do you keep throwing fuel on the fire ?

You say you are not a hater but you keep doing it . Your avatar is a sign of hate too .

All i did was ask why you were banned . I would of never have asked if i knew you had this kind of background at three different sites .

YOU EVEN KNOCKED STUNLIFE AT stuntusa .

Just forget about it and move on .

And stop trying to sell your bars at 50 stunt forum . You apologized like you were wrong , but you kept going and quoted prices and everything .

That is wrong . And you know it .

I don't care if you make bars or not . But don't use a sponsored forum for your own business .

Last edited by Crazy D; 06-10-2006 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:46 PM

does it look like i need practice?
yes, all your doing is a SS circle anyone whose ridden a hundo knowes of it's rediculous engine brake. now scraping tail, or some NTH circles and i'll be impressed

and that was only 15 min. on the 100...
ok? um...after i got my hundo, the first time i rode a wheelie on a fiddy i was doing circles, it's all related, plus the hundo has more engine brake than a fiddy, making in much more forgiving in my opinion

congratz on clutching a wheelie after only 30-45 min.... should have got it your first few tries
lmfao your dense. i was doing wheelies after 45 minutes, clutching them up. the hundo gives you the confidence to do it on the big bike, because the feel is alot more like a big bike than a fiddy.

... guess you're the one who needs practice
coming from the guy who couldn't even pull a damn clutch in on an f2 to keep ti from stalling when coming off the bar????

im just giving my opinion on the 100... and i rock big bikes too
right, and i gave mine.

P.S. fiddylife rocks
Old 06-10-2006, 09:18 PM

Stunt Jester 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

man you got friends every place Paul..... LOL
Old 06-11-2006, 09:09 AM

yeah well you know the haters are everywhere... gotta give them something to do...

haha the F3 was before i even started stunting 50's.....and i couldnt keep it from stalling and stay on... easy to pull in some clutch and jump off.. glad you know soooo much about me (pathetic) and you'd be so proud to know i got the scrapes down now lmmfao

all i was doing was SS o's?... not bad for it not being my bike and only on it 15 min.. if i say so myself... WAY better than just learning how to clutch a wheelie..
PS... ss o's was the only pic i posted... did i post more than 1 ss pic? hell no! you waste your Saturday nights on me too... awwwwwwwwww! i feel special
Old 06-11-2006, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Why do you keep throwing fuel on the fire ?

You say you are not a hater but you keep doing it . Your avatar is a sign of hate too .

All i did was ask why you were banned . I would of never have asked if i knew you had this kind of background at three different sites .

YOU EVEN KNOCKED STUNLIFE AT stuntusa .

1. you're the biggest hater i have seen.. you come on fiddylifestyl, and take **** from there over to fiddylife... what a gossiping lil bit@h....

yeah i rock my pi$$ on Fiddylife avatar...deal with it... if you think it's positive advertisement anyways...
2. everyone knocks stuntlife (haterlife) atleast they dont ban ppl for running avatars w/ their site's name on it, or running a video that has your site's name on it... who needs that kind of site anyways and i can care less what you guys think about me.... only lil *****es would care that someone is trying to get their site's name out, and sell some products for less
Old 06-11-2006, 09:23 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Sorry , now you are making stuff up .

I have never been to Fiddylifestyle . EVER .

So now you're really trying to hard to make people look bad .

I never hated on you . And you attack me .

That was gay .

Last edited by Crazy D; 06-11-2006 at 09:28 AM.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:58 AM

my bad... i was thinking you were Double R dan... everything i said bout him is true, so its not gay.... my apoligies to you for mixing you 2 up... he's from Ill. also
Old 06-11-2006, 11:13 AM

yeah well you know the haters are everywhere... gotta give them something to do...

haha the F3 was before i even started stunting 50's.....and i couldnt keep it from stalling and stay on... easy to pull in some clutch and jump off..
lil less brake
glad you know soooo much about me (pathetic) and you'd be so proud to know i got the scrapes down now lmmfao
lmmfao that's nice but i know this about you becaue i remember iolen bashing you in that thread hahahahahahaha, funny stuff

all i was doing was SS o's?... not bad for it not being my bike and only on it 15 min.. if i say so myself...
all in the eye of the beholder, you and i both know the hundo has a rediculious amount of engine brake
WAY better than just learning how to clutch a wheelie..
using the clutch will make you ten times better as a rider..

PS... ss o's was the only pic i posted... did i post more than 1 ss pic? hell no!
right, but again i said i was doing wheelies, and you say "shoulda taken 5 minutes" yet you didn't take 5 minutes to learn the clutch on the hundo?

i mean, for all you know, after 2-3 hours i could have been scraping tail and doing circles

you waste your Saturday nights on me too... awwwwwwwwww! i feel special
dude....i spent like 2 1/2 minutes writing that....wasted night, yeah right, gimme a break.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:30 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

using the clutch will make you ten times better as a rider
This is why i wanna buy a 150

I spent to much money the last 2 months
Old 06-11-2006, 01:43 PM

i did use the clutch on the 100.. never said i didnt, but its nothing like the biggerr bike... the 100 didnt have a hb, so i feather the clutch to keep it from looping.... so whatever man... keep acting like you know me, and how i ride... i gave my advice... dude can take it or leave it
Old 06-11-2006, 02:05 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

If you got the extra cash i would buy a crf150 . It is a little heavier but more power and newer styling and better brakes .

The '06 has a redesigned motor this year
Old 06-11-2006, 06:30 PM

i did use the clutch on the 100.. never said i didnt
you have to bounce them up harder than a 50 clutching them up doesnt get you anywhere, so its not that much like riding a big bike....
Old 06-11-2006, 09:27 PM

clutching doesnt get you anywhere... clutch/bounce same time... can you understand that? i could rev it up and pop it to or past bp, but clutching/catching it w/ the brake & riding it out wasnt happening.... bounce/tug & clutch would work...... just bouncing works better, and then feather the clutch to keep from looping
Old 06-12-2006, 12:08 PM

randomjibrish is an unknown quantity at this point

a hundoe is awsome....they rnt that big...but they will help u with the feeling of a bigger bike than a fifty...a fifty is awsome cuz of how small it is...it helps u feel more brave cuz its just a lil kids bike and u cant really b scared of one of those...lol

wow....i read this hole thread....and from a neutral party....L rider....ur a douche...there r only so many way to make a 12 bar ur right.....but...to post it up in a 50stunt forum..now granted u might have thought it was for fiddy stuntin...and not the site..all gravy...but they way ur hatin now...n so quick to say somtin about other ppl and sites...check urself and just take the fact that ur rong..**** it up like a man.....and apoligize.....i hate it wen ppl just wont accept the fact that they r rong....
Old 06-12-2006, 02:39 PM

clutching doesnt get you anywhere... clutch/bounce same time... can you understand that? i could rev it up and pop it to or past bp, but clutching/catching it w/ the brake & riding it out wasnt happening.... bounce/tug & clutch would work...... just bouncing works better, and then feather the clutch to keep from looping

musta been doing ti wrong than
Old 06-12-2006, 02:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

musta been doing ti wrong than
yep he obviously was ....

Quick Reply: Xr100