Regular StuntLifer

Silly R1 is a decent person
Re: Just in case

An online store would be pimp, make a crapload of money six figures
Old 05-21-2005, 10:56 PM

BILL50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bikefrk
We all had a meeting before the site opened and decided that we can't stunt as well as you so we figured we wouldn't let you in. Sorry. :YEAH

Why is it funnier that you are ten years younger? Try this. You are 17 years younger than me and I have some hella skillz at this stupid little minibike. I am glad that you take this so serious.

Dude, try the sign in/registration area in the upper left corner, not the big on in the center. It should work fine.

nice avatar
Old 05-22-2005, 09:10 AM

riot is an unknown quantity at this point

We all had a meeting before the site opened and decided that we can't stunt as well as you so we figured we wouldn't let you in. Sorry. :YEAH

Why is it funnier that you are ten years younger? Try this. You are 17 years younger than me and I have some hella skillz at this stupid little minibike. I am glad that you take this so serious.

Dude, try the sign in/registration area in the upper left corner, not the big on in the center. It should work fine.
LOL get emm boy
Old 05-22-2005, 02:02 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

[QUOTE=bikefrk]We all had a meeting before the site opened and decided that we can't stunt as well as you so we figured we wouldn't let you in. Sorry. :YEAH

Dude, try the sign in/registration area in the upper left corner, not the big on in the center. It should work fine.[/QUOTEi dont take it that serious lol.your the one who travels all over the country when you have a wife and kids to go ride your mini bike..youve been to comps and events.if you take a few days out of your life to travel somewhere to ride your fiddy id say your a lil more in it then me lmao.......ive never even been to a comp or an event........it would be kinda waste of money............drive 200 miles to win some parts....lmao...take a look at yourself man
Old 05-22-2005, 02:10 PM

bikefrk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by middleschooler

i dont take it that serious lol.your the one who travels all over the country when you have a wife and kids to go ride your mini bike..youve been to comps and events.if you take a few days out of your life to travel somewhere to ride your fiddy id say your a lil more in it then me lmao.......ive never even been to a comp or an event........it would be kinda waste of money............drive 200 miles to win some parts....lmao...take a look at yourself man
Man, you murdered that quote.

Yup, I took a little vacation with my bros to ride. I have done the same thing with big bikes to Daytona and Sturgis. My wife doesn't get with the whole bike scene so why would she go? How stupid do you think I am that I would take my 9 and 7 y/o kids to something like that anyways? With the amount of drinking and foul language that was going on, they would have flipped out.

But, I am taking my wife to Ohio for the Starboyz Stuntfest next month. Are you going to be there?

Plus homey, I didn't go to Dallas to enter a comp. That would be ridiculous. I went for the Friday night street ride. Holy friggin crap was that the ****.

Keep trying young man, you might fit in when you calm down a little bit.

Last edited by bikefrk; 05-22-2005 at 02:13 PM.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:16 PM

Man, you murdered that quote.

Yup, I took a little vacation with my bros to ride. I have done the same thing with big bikes to Daytona and Sturgis. My wife doesn't get with the whole bike scene so why would she go? How stupid do you think I am that I would take my 9 and 7 y/o kids to something like that anyways? With the amount of drinking and foul language that was going on, they would have flipped out.

But, I am taking my wife to Ohio for the Starboyz Stuntfest next month. Are you going to be there?

Plus homey, I didn't go to Dallas to enter a comp. That would be ridiculous. I went for the Friday night street ride. Holy friggin crap was that the ****.

Keep trying young man, you might fit in when you calm down a little bit.
ok when did i say you would take your weife and kids with you.i said i thought it was funny you go all over the place to ride your mini bike when you have a wife and kids at home to take care of..........i dnt care if you think i fit in or not....stunting fiddys would never get you anywhere in the real world.maybe on your guys little forums....lol
Old 05-22-2005, 04:35 PM

ok when did i say you would take your weife and kids with you.i said i thought it was funny you go all over the place to ride your mini bike when you have a wife and kids at home to take care of..........i dnt care if you think i fit in or not....stunting fiddys would never get you anywhere in the real world.maybe on your guys little forums....lol
Do you even have a clue about dating let alone how to make a marriage work? 10 years married and 13 together so I must be doing something right.

Riding the fifty is about hanging with your peeps but more importantly getting my kids interested in doing something that will stay with them all of thier lives. If all of these guys on fiddylife.com and other sites up and sold thier bikes I would still have mine so I can ride with my kids. I wish your parents would have paid or would pay more attention to you.

I can't believe how many people say that I am a bad parent because my kids ride a bike. I say f u c k you to them. At least my kids aren't fat from sitting in front of the tv.

BTW, put your hat on straight.

Damn kids these day.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:41 PM

Do you even have a clue about dating let alone how to make a marriage work? 10 years married and 13 together so I must be doing something right.

Riding the fifty is about hanging with your peeps but more importantly getting my kids interested in doing something that will stay with them all of thier lives. If all of these guys on fiddylife.com and other sites up and sold thier bikes I would still have mine so I can ride with my kids. I wish your parents would have paid or would pay more attention to you.

I can't believe how many people say that I am a bad parent because my kids ride a bike. I say f u c k you to them. At least my kids aren't fat from sitting in front of the tv.

BTW, put your hat on straight.

Damn kids these day.
Well said freak, he is a lil bitcch. HOnestly, I think your wasting your time tho. This kid cannot be cured. He will grow old, leach off the governement so he can afford his double wide, beat his wife and dog, and breed a bunch of other lil ******** that will need to killed off to appease Darwin. *** that lil homo.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by riot
Well said freak, he is a lil bitcch. HOnestly, I think your wasting your time tho. This kid cannot be cured. He will grow old, leach off the governement so he can afford his double wide, beat his wife and dog, and breed a bunch of other lil ******** that will need to killed off to appease Darwin. *** that lil homo.
Step off the double wide. That one hit a little close to home. We are thinking of adding on to ours.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:51 PM

Step off the double wide. That one hit a little close to home. We are thinking of adding on to ours.
Shut up frk, im trying to hate on the lil wannabe gangsta, not you *** clown. ANS, you have a very nice house. Your bed is reall comforatble too just make sure you tighten the headboard , i loosened that bitcch
Old 05-22-2005, 05:14 PM

dont be hurt cuz you cant ride for ****
Old 05-22-2005, 05:14 PM

dont be hurt cuz you cant ride for ****
check your pms you lil bitcch. Once agin, you dont really know who you are talking to
Old 05-22-2005, 05:25 PM

check your pms you lil bitcch. Once agin, you dont really know who you are talking to
He is right though. You need to polish up them skillz.
Old 05-22-2005, 05:30 PM

He is right though. You need to polish up them skillz.
Sorry, i dont have the time to ride everyday. AND IF i did ride half as much as you do, well lets just say that you should be better for how much you do ride.
Old 05-22-2005, 06:30 PM

Sorry, i dont have the time to ride everyday. AND IF i did ride half as much as you do, well lets just say that you should be better for how much you do ride.
How much do you think I ride? If I am lucky I get a consistent 2 hours per week in. That is all.
Old 05-22-2005, 06:52 PM

HAHA........you SUCK again lolo0lol
Old 05-22-2005, 07:04 PM

HAHA........you SUCK again lolo0lol
Your right, i suck at riding fiddies, My life is over. Your never gonna learn you lil bitcch. Your attitude is always gonna hold you back. I think you and freak must be father and son. He prolly knocked up your mom when that **** was hookin behind the trailer park.
Old 05-22-2005, 07:17 PM

Your right, i suck at riding fiddies, My life is over. Your never gonna learn you lil bitcch. Your attitude is always gonna hold you back. I think you and freak must be father and son. He prolly knocked up your mom when that **** was hookin behind the trailer park.
That was some loose *****,even with my huge cack.
Old 05-22-2005, 07:31 PM

[QUOTE=riot]Your right, i suck at riding fiddies, My life is over. Your never gonna learn you lil bitcch. Your attitude is always gonna hold you back. I think you and freak must be father and son. He prolly knocked up your mom when that **** was hookin behind the trailer park.
my mom died.i have no mom.......so your wrong there and you still suck.....damn arent you gay.haha.i think its so funny how you people get so mad over the internet....your probably some ****** sitting bbehind the computer that gets off by talkin **** to kids on the net because there just a ***** in real life who cant ride fiddies.you should jus quit man and donate your fiddy to me.....you can be my sponsor....all pm you my adress so you can send it on over :YEAH
Old 05-22-2005, 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=middleschooler]
my mom died.i have no mom.......so your wrong there and you still suck.....damn arent you gay.haha.i think its so funny how you people get so mad over the internet....your probably some ****** sitting bbehind the computer that gets off by talkin **** to kids on the net because there just a ***** in real life who cant ride fiddies.you should jus quit man and donate your fiddy to me.....you can be my sponsor....all pm you my adress so you can send it on over :YEAH
First of all, it is spelled Ill, mr. 4.0 Yes, i am a guywho gets off on being mean to kids. I would just beat my step son if that were the case

Quick Reply: Just in case