Just in case

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 08:05 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve
Re: Just in case

your just a retard because you actually take the internet like its the real world ............**** you ****sucker
Old 05-22-2005, 08:12 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by middleschooler
your just a retard because you actually take the internet like its the real world ............**** you ****sucker
why is it that every thread you go into you fukin destroy it with ur bullshit
Old 05-22-2005, 08:12 PM

riot is an unknown quantity at this point

your just a retard because you actually take the internet like its the real world , but i still want to be just like you when i learn how to read and write
Awwwh just liike me?

That was very nice of you schooler. BUT you are still an ignorant lil fuccker. I hope you never breed.
Old 05-22-2005, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Jon X
why is it that every thread you go into you fukin destroy it with ur bullshit
i say we have him whacked. Has he signed up for fiddylife jon?
Old 05-22-2005, 08:15 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by riot
i say we have him whacked. Has he signed up for fiddylife jon?
nope and hope he never does cause he wont last very long with his attitude
Old 05-22-2005, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jon X
nope and hope he never does cause he wont last very long with his attitude
yeah budddddy. I say we let him in, just so we can make him use a avatar with a pic of a huge *** or something *** that lil homo.
Old 05-22-2005, 08:58 PM

haters.....you guys are in a fantasy land or something............lmao.....ill never fit in or acheive anything..wtf is there to acheive in stunting lol a few parts and some pictures in some adds....its just a damn pastime...dnt be hurt...........lol
Old 05-22-2005, 10:33 PM
The Mountain Killer

haters.....you guys are in a fantasy land or something............lmao.....ill never fit in or acheive anything..wtf is there to acheive in stunting lol a few parts and some pictures in some adds....its just a damn pastime...dnt be hurt...........lol
holy **** did that just come out of ur mouth i am amazed i thought u were going to be making millions for ur 50 skills who made you see the light wow schooler you taught me something today. u must take it pretty serious if u are allways saying someone sucks
Old 05-22-2005, 10:38 PM

man i was in it for the fun in the begging.but after seein the peole of the sport i dont know if i wana go to comps and **** like that.im happier jus ridin my fiddy here and there and stuntin well you do it...just a ****ing hobby.....i never said i was gona be famous.and i said riot sux....well because he does.i never said you suck or freak or nags or anyone who can actually ride....
Old 05-22-2005, 11:53 PM

AMM82 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn kid, if this sport isnt so amusing and you dont like the ppl, then why are u even on here? All your recent post have been about bad mouthing ppl, and thread jacking, while you talk smack to nags.

How about your lil hypacrate @$$, dont take this so seriously.

wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :YEAH
Old 05-22-2005, 11:57 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Fuscat is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Just in case

Ok, sorry everyone, I can't hold it any longer. I have never once piped up about you middleschooler. But I have to chime in. Dude your video rocked, you ride the **** out of the 50 I will hand you that on a silver platter. You are 10 years younger then me atleast and you ride better now then I EVER will. Congradulations. Unfortunately, your persona puts you off as a little sh!thead. As mentioned before every single thread you post in, you take over with your dramatized bullsh!t and get in some "I can ride better then you" pissing contest with what ever poster happens to acknowledge your presence in the thread. "I never said this, I never said that" Why don't you say what you mean the first time you post. Then you won't have to post 15 replies in someone elses thread about how much better you are then everyone else, and everyone is just jelous, and takes it too serious, and will never be as good as you. Who fukking cares? I mean seriously dude. I think Brad Reynolds said it best way back when you were talking all that bullshit being the cokky little ***** you are, about how bad *** you are and then we waited 18 weeks for the video. It went something like, "I don't care if he is the best 50 stunter on the planet, his attitude will keep him from ever earning my respect". I for one echo that statement, and from what I can tell you have not earned the respect of anyone here.

Talking smack about Bikefrk traveling the countryside to ride 50's just proves you know nothing in life, and you have alot to learn. I traveled to. And so did a whole bunch of us here. It's about hanging out with other people who enjoy the same pastimes. It holds true with ANY motorcycling gathering. Big bikes or small. Its about comraderie and being a part. I didn't even compete and I traveled to the comp. I sat on the sidelines and watched all day just to take it all in and get away from LIFE. You will figure it out one day. You don't have a clue right now, and every post you make proves it that much more. Just chill dude.. Puberty will pass.. We all survived. In the meantime the world and everyone in it is not your enemy. Your attitude is. Work on it.

And here before you even have the chance: I DO suck. I don't have any skill. I can't stunt very well at all. I don't have a video, and I DO need to learn some new stunts. I won't ever be as good as you, and no I don't take it too seriously and I'm not upset over the internet. I am just tired of you bro. I think alot of others are also. Grow up a little bit guy. I realize your age and all, but I think you could do a little bit better. Go chase some girls. Try to get a little nookie, it might calm you down a bit. In the mean time don't be a little *****. I don't care in the slightest if you reply so you don't even have to go all off on a "I'm better then you" trip like you probably will. I have said what I wanted to. Game over. You win.

And P.S. For the love of God, PLEASE pay attention from now on in english class. I am not the best speller in the world but *** man. Use some puncuation at least! Half of your posts give me a headache just trying to figure out WTF it is your trying to say. Even when it is just your typical BS you post in every thread...
Old 05-23-2005, 12:03 AM

jewbacca is an unknown quantity at this point

Nicely said Fuscat...
Old 05-23-2005, 12:21 AM
The Mountain Killer

man i was in it for the fun in the begging.but after seein the peole of the sport i dont know if i wana go to comps and **** like that.im happier jus ridin my fiddy here and there and stuntin well you do it...just a ****ing hobby.....i never said i was gona be famous.and i said riot sux....well because he does.i never said you suck or freak or nags or anyone who can actually ride....
would you care to change that post you made cause i could swear this was you on aim about a week ago

Abqguy16: i dont liek epole who talk ****
Abqguy16: talkin **** bout my riding dogg.........ill rock you and all your freinds any fuggin day of the week
Abqguy16: you guys cant ride for **** ............
Old 05-23-2005, 09:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i never said you suck or freak or nags or anyone who can actually ride....
You are a lying worthless sack of **** .... I can quote you from .org if you want kid ... you said Jon and Nags suck ... do you know the meaning of the word hypocrite - because you are the epitome of that ... I'm not using too big of words for you again am I...
Old 05-23-2005, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
You are a lying worthless sack of **** .... I can quote you from .org if you want kid ... you said Jon and Nags suck ... do you know the meaning of the word hypocrite - because you are the epitome of that ... I'm not using too big of words for you again am I...

LOL I think you lost him at w o r t h l e s s. Slow it down for him
Old 05-23-2005, 10:20 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

dont take it that serious lol.your the one who travels all over the country when you have a wife and kids to go ride your mini bike..youve been to comps and events.if you take a few days out of your life to travel somewhere to ride your fiddy id say your a lil more in it then me lmao.......ive never even been to a comp or an event........it would be kinda waste of money............drive 200 miles to win some parts....lmao...take a look at yourself man
You can't drive to an event because you're to young to drive and you probably couldn't even afford a car ....

Because you don't have any money .... to bad people don't have yard's in the trailer park - you could cut all your neighbors grass....

Does it suck to wake up every morning knowing that people across the country think your a worthless piece of crap ... does it ever make you want to ride your 50 head on into a semi-truck....

And he traveled across country because he can afford too - and because other people wanted to meet him, ride with him, and hang out with him ... too bad no one gives a **** about you huh....
Old 05-23-2005, 10:24 AM

I think they should change middle schoolers screen name to homeschoooler. Rumer has it that he is homoe schooled. Gee .. . hmm.... I would have never have known.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:31 AM

AMM82 is an unknown quantity at this point

we all just got to take it easy on the lil **** head. I mean, put yourself in your shoes. if you are home schooled, what real choices in personality do u get? He has to be the class clown, the jock, the bully, the nerd, the skater boy........pppppffffffffffff, he's just a lil confused child that never got his *** handed to on a plater.

Or maybe he is bi-polar.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-23-2005, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by AMM82
we all just got to take it easy on the lil **** head. I mean, put yourself in your shoes. if you are home schooled, what real choices in personality do u get? He has to be the class clown, the jock, the bully, the nerd, the skater boy........pppppffffffffffff, he's just a lil confused child that never got his *** handed to on a plater.

Or maybe he is bi-polar.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
bwhahahahhha
Old 05-23-2005, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by AMM82
damn kid, if this sport isnt so amusing and you dont like the ppl, then why are u even on here? All your recent post have been about bad mouthing ppl, and thread jacking, while you talk smack to nags.

How about your lil hypacrate @$$, dont take this so seriously.

wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :YEAH
whatever bro.do a fuggin search on my name.....i come on here to talk about stunting.and i mess arround with you guys on the side.i think its funny how mad you all get.....but im mainly on here to talk bout stuntin watch vids learn from other peoples riding.i said sasome of the peopl of thte sport are gay not naming anyone..........but theresd alot of cool people too..its funny...all the real stunters ive met in REAL life...were way cool...and we jus rode ....no bull ****.....thats why i say stuntlife and some of its people are gay

Quick Reply: Just in case