in the lambo vid.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:21 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lambo's

guns kick ***....
Old 05-10-2005, 04:31 PM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanna ride in the lambo one time... And then make good money AND BUY MY OWN!!! :YEAH Pimp vids to brian...
Old 05-11-2005, 03:24 AM

TiptronicSoldie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah the cars are cool, but there really should be some burnouts or something. If he's got the cash to buy them, then he should have the cash for new tires. Im not hating, but we all would love to see some burnouts or some cool bikes.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:18 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

that was our first day we plan on doing donuts and ****, the song was sideways or dusted and discusted,

i showed the owner of the cars this thread, he said if you haters had sixty thousand dollars a month in bills you all might change your opinions on alot of things. oh ya and he has a license to fly planes and helicoptors, and he has a ****ing jet. ill post pics later.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:43 AM

TiptronicSoldie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brian127
that was our first day we plan on doing donuts and ****, the song was sideways or dusted and discusted,

i showed the owner of the cars this thread, he said if you haters had sixty thousand dollars a month in bills you all might change your opinions on alot of things. oh ya and he has a license to fly planes and helicoptors, and he has a ****ing jet. ill post pics later.
$60k a month on bills? Damn is that all like car payments and stuff? Or just like electric and water bills? Yeah I got that song, its sideways by B-Legit. My bills dont ever run over $1k a month, thats with bike payments and premium cable plus HBO on Demand.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:44 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

hes got alot of **** that i dont even freakin know about, hes a baller. boats, helicoptors etc. :YEAH
Old 05-12-2005, 03:38 PM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanna come hang out with this guy i got some learning to do :YEAH
Old 05-12-2005, 04:05 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by flip3587
darius's z would walk all over every one of those cars, and darius paid a fraction of what that douche paid haha

exaaactly .. exactly . ferrari is a piece of expensive **** a corvette is better !! its only for looks those things arent fast trust that .. darius's z would spank all of that garbage that zoolander was driving :YEAH .. i have no respect for people that are rich and act snobby like that ooo i'm cool i'm driving a ferrari under the speed limit .. oo i'm cool i have a lamborghini gaarbage not impressive if this dude like i said started goin sideways and leavin peel outs all over the place thats another story but videos like that F em .. i dont even know why u posted this garbage to see a guy driving around his " expensive cars " ... WEEEAAAK !!!!
however i did get a kick out of watchin kyle woods do a wheelie on that super big bike what was that !!
Old 05-12-2005, 04:14 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

i never doubted you brain...most of the haters on this thread were jus jealous.....i mean they can say this and that.but ultimatley you all jus jealous
Old 05-12-2005, 04:26 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

middleschooler i bet you'd suck off that guy with those whips just to sit in them ..
Old 05-12-2005, 06:38 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brian127

he has a jet but he cant afford to replace tires?
Old 05-12-2005, 07:34 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by *IRONLUNG*
he has a jet but he cant afford to replace tires?

PRREEEEACH my brotha let em kno
Old 05-12-2005, 07:40 PM
$$$$$$$

just watched the gun vid .. didnt even see it at first !
SIIICK gun video tho !!! but u gotta do somethin about them whips get hyfie with em .. swang somethin for real tho ..
fav part in gun video is when dude comes in on that lil machine spraaayin siiick !!
and another question
how many brians were in the video ?? hahaha
Old 05-12-2005, 07:42 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by stunna*****
I just thought I needed to say a few words about this topic.

First of all I have met this guy and he is one of the nicest and most real people that I have met in a long time. I guarentee if everyone of you had the cars that he does you would be showing them off just the same!!! I know I would be probably way worse!!!

Not trying to start anything just wanted to give my opinion of the guy.

this is also a good point !!
Old 05-12-2005, 10:00 PM

drgonzo313 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice rides!! but you'd thind that dude could afford a better video producer and sh*t At least use a fisheye lense or somthing. i see cars like those alot in Ft. Lauderdale, several dealerships in my neighborhood. they all owned by mafia or dealers. dare i say MAD props :YEAH
Old 05-12-2005, 10:07 PM

drgonzo313 is an unknown quantity at this point

whoa that gun vid was tight then i laughed so much when the guy was firing on the scooterbob. it was like future warfare :YEAH
Old 05-12-2005, 10:11 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
middleschooler i bet you'd suck off that guy with those whips just to sit in them ..
probably not man....your a ****ing weirdo for thinking like that though....i just think hen has some pimp cars and it sounds like he has alot of other cool things......why dont you stop hating cuz your jealous and apprecaite what brain is sharing with us.other wise dont post here ***
Old 05-13-2005, 04:31 PM
$$$$$$$

ok big shot youre so damn cool nowadays after droppin one video which i gave your punk *** props on .. i agree the guys got some pretty sick **** but man if youre amused with watchin a ferrari and lambo driving around you suck ! i'm not hatin i'm droppin my 2 cents youre takin it to the heart do you even know this guy and hang out with him? cause if not then youre doin what everyone else is doin commenting .. i'm not gonna appreciate watching a video of ferrari and lamborghini the gun video maybe but the cars man that was a waste of video and ppls time on here ..
and another thing respect older ppl homie i could give a **** if you ride a weak a S s fiddy and rock circles not impressive hop on a big bike and do all them circles like that then talk some sh*t ..
and you either need to find felces and slap him or ignore his dumbass posts dawg
Old 05-13-2005, 05:50 PM

suzukirider03 is an unknown quantity at this point

its so funny how people get all worked up on the net... brian is a good guy.. and he just posted a vid.. big deal.. get over yourselves... not many other people post vids on here... its nice to have somethin to watch everyonce in awhile.. and as for the burnouts and donuts and ****.. ya its cool.. but why waste tires?? even if the guy has the money to replace them?? ask brian for some links to the tons of other vids he has... who else rocks backflips on fiddy's and 110's??? i havent seen anybody else post vids of that ****?? or what about just up and deciding to stick a foam pit in your back yard? if this brandon guy wants brian to video him drivin his tight *** cars around.. then let him do it.. if brian wants to share it.. cool...

so why cant everybody just either drop this subject.. or give brian some props for giving us something to look at on this site.. ( even if some of u dont think its "cool")

Quick Reply: Lambo's