Lambo's

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 10:31 PM

gpstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lambo's

is it called state farm? i would like to check the site when its done, also i think we need alot more like him in the world! thanks for sharing
Old 05-01-2005, 10:32 PM

Cypher94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KOTO
My neighbor has one of those...

I don't live that close to you
Old 05-01-2005, 10:48 PM

900 Fury is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok something doesn't make sense
YOu say he was a firefighter for four years. They make some decent loot, but not THAT much. Now he owns an ins company. My guess is he got a settlement of some sort....says on his website he likes rap or whatever, at first I thought maybe he was a producer or promoter, but they don't make all that much money right away. Not tryin to diss on him or nothin, but as he says here:
its better to be able to count your friends before your money, but the money creates options, and options are fun...so here they are for you to share
Good then lets see a buncha pictures of your friends instead of bling bling cars. After all, people matter more, right? If you want to share the "options" with ME, then hey, drop on by with the Modena some time!

I mean I could be wrong, maybe this dude is legit and he pulled some dude from a burning building and got a couple mil in thanks and now he is doing his own thing. Thats cool props to him. I just don't believe everything I see.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:02 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

think what u want. but there really are people out there that have nice cars. its not just in the movies, boneheads.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:25 PM

stunnabitch is an unknown quantity at this point

I just thought I needed to say a few words about this topic.

First of all I have met this guy and he is one of the nicest and most real people that I have met in a long time. I guarentee if everyone of you had the cars that he does you would be showing them off just the same!!! I know I would be probably way worse!!!

Not trying to start anything just wanted to give my opinion of the guy.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:30 PM

900 Fury is an unknown quantity at this point

why is it always about "nice cars" and bling and material things?

I value realtionships and friendships way more.

if everyone of you had the cars that he does you would be showing them off
Nope thats not important to me. Just my
Old 05-01-2005, 11:53 PM
WiL
Regular StuntLifer

WiL is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the cars are pimp no doubt....but if ur ballin like that then a few more burnouts or donutz wont break the account
Old 05-01-2005, 11:57 PM

fiddyriderking is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fab5fiddy
dont take this to heart brian, cuz it has nothing to do with you. but this kid is a total ****** toolbag. who in their right mind would tell someone to tape them driving around in their ***** extension and make a internet video out of it? if yer gonna own 10 different expensive cars, and act like you have so much money, then drive them like you have the money to buy another one. not like grandma, goin to the grocery store on a sunday afternoon. ive seen more exciting videos with a ****** toyota tercel. what a ***. i remember beating kids up like him in high school.
totaly agree with you fab that is the biggest tool ive seen in a while and anybody can buy cars with daddys money
Old 05-02-2005, 01:15 PM

justus is an unknown quantity at this point

what he need to do is burn some rubber and swing some donuts. But you cant be mad at the dude cuz hez paid. and if you are... i hate to be the one to tell you but youz a hater.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:03 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

this thread sux.this always happens on sl...........he was jus showing this guys car.i tink peoploe are jus jealous they dont ahve a ferrari so they dis on him.....i think that dude is a pimp.and cmon.....u kow that fugger does doughnuts and burnouts if he has a fuggin ferrari...pimpin
Old 05-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

R6VP is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, this has to be the dumbest thread ive seen in a while on here. I dont get it??? I would consider myself to be a successful buisness man and I have met a lot of people over the years, very wealthy at that. I can assure you none of these individuals would ever attempt to make a video and build a site so he/she can show off there fancy cars to the world and say "Look at me", Im real, not fake... Take away the house, the wife with the fake *******, cars, money, then what does he have. Thats how you measure a man, not by what he has. Dont think im a hater, because I am far from it. If this guy built his own empire, good for him, and I wish him success in the future as well. I just dont think that we all need to see how good he is doing in life. Doing good doesnt mean you have a Lambo or Modena, it means you have Family and Friends that will stick by your side whether your rich or poor.. I really dont think that this guy or you for that matter would have started up a site about how he is a firefighter, and make a video of him driving his big red truck around town, would you??? Personally, none of us could care less about what he has.. You have a Lamborghini, good for you and God Bless..
Old 05-02-2005, 02:18 PM
WiL
Regular StuntLifer

homeschooler tell ur parents to show u the english bro
Old 05-02-2005, 02:35 PM
go **** yourself

I really dont think that this guy or you for that matter would have started up a site about how he is a firefighter,
we are in the process of building this site to help people out, we are just having fun doing some videos of his cars in the process. big fuking deal. thanks for the back middleschooler. thats how i see it.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:06 PM
WiL
Regular StuntLifer

Help out how Brian?
Old 05-02-2005, 03:15 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

where are the burnouts?? and flybys at 200 mph i can see a lambo driving around any day weeeeak aite let me watch the ferrari video now
work suxxx
Old 05-02-2005, 03:21 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

that was dissapointing .... this guy is a wuss bag he has a ferrari and lamborghini but never lays down no rubber ?? and he was on video come on daaawg. if hes that rich like you stated he should be doggin the **** out of those..
oh and i personally would rather drive Darius's Z and smoke the **** out of both .. and a 2003 cobra svt runs 0-60 almost in the same time as that ferrari dude wasting his money on flashy **** and he doesnt even use it right
i'm not hatin just my 2 cents here
Old 05-02-2005, 11:30 PM
go **** yourself

Take away the house, the wife with the fake *******, cars, money, then what does he have. Thats how you measure a man, not by what he has
what the **** are u talking about, u and all the other ******** that have a problem for no reason are the only ones trying to measure a guy, and you dont even know the ****** ***** ****.

I just dont think that we all need to see how good he is doing in life.
thats some gay *** **** man, i dont know who u are but wow. why does it have to be about how good he is doing, i just wanted to post a video of my friends cool cars, ive never even seen a lambo or ferrari in person till i met him, i just thought it was cool. i guess its pretty gay probably like ur stunt riding. but im not hatin on you or anyone. i just dont get the drama here.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:27 AM

1bar is an unknown quantity at this point

Color matched rims are kinda ugly, car would look 100x better if they where straight silver. I dont mind the vids but it would of been a lot more entertaining if they where races with other high end cars. If not it just looks like you are showing off this guys car. just my input to make the vids a little more interesting.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:34 AM

jewbacca is an unknown quantity at this point

I just don't understand how everybody has gotten so worked up over a frickin video. The car is cool...I don't know the guy so I can't say anything about him personally. Financially he's killin me, but I ain't hatin. Reading through everyones posts pretty much reads like jealousy.. I don't know any of you, but if I was to make a snap judgement (the way most of you have) just from reading your posts, I would be willing to bet your the ones keying the nice cars in the lots cause you don't have one.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:24 AM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jewbacca
I just don't understand how everybody has gotten so worked up over a frickin video. The car is cool...I don't know the guy so I can't say anything about him personally. Financially he's killin me, but I ain't hatin. Reading through everyones posts pretty much reads like jealousy.. I don't know any of you, but if I was to make a snap judgement (the way most of you have) just from reading your posts, I would be willing to bet your the ones keying the nice cars in the lots cause you don't have one.

damn, thats exactly what i was thinkin lol

Quick Reply: Lambo's