fuccking pitbulls

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: fuccking pitbulls

I have heard that Pitbulls have an odd aggression due to the way they were bred for dog fighting. They are gentle with humans, which was bred in so that they would not attack the handlers or other people. The inbred dog aggression I guess is something you can't control.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Crash Test Dummy

roxy is an unknown quantity at this point

Not hood just animal nature, that stuff can happed with any breed of dog. My sisters Dalmatian did that to her friend's dog.

I know pit bulls are not AKC recognized but I thought this bit of info might make you feel better.
With regard to Doberman Pinschers the AKC states:
A dog that attacks or attempts to attack either the judge or its handler, is definitely vicious. An aggressive or belligerent attitude towards other dogs shall not be deemed viciousness.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:47 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

sorry to hear what happened Skrape alot of things can trigger dogs to do stuff like that i use to have a shitzu that lived with me and my Rot for 4 years the Rot one day decided to attack my little dog causing its eye to buldge out of its socket so i rushed to the vet and payed 1000 for the dogs eye to be fixed and she ended up losing her site in that eye i dont know why my Rot did this to this day once again sorry to hear this hapened
Old 03-17-2005, 03:59 PM

TravelerYo911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pittbulls are territorial dogs, I had to get mine fixed because he was getting a little to agressive about it. They can get alittle touchy about other animals in their yard.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:58 PM

chris04 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, don't let this bother you man. They are dogs not people, they will do what there instict is. Well sorta like people even though they know it is wrong in some cases they still do it so don't let it bother you. =) Your a good man and the dogs are good animals as well.
Old 03-17-2005, 06:00 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

I agree with sclevela, your dog may have been provoked.
Mine has something against male labs for some reason, seriously.
It doesn't matter if the dog does anything or not, 3 times when he has been around a male lab, he does the same thing. My pit is rather small (60 pounds) but he grabbed the dog by the neck and slung it before i even knew what happened. They definately have thier quirks, hate that that happened though.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:00 PM

Big Brother is a decent person

Provoked?
I'm sure i'm about to **** off half of SL, but what the hell!!!

Pits are "Very Territorial" animals. No matter how gentle u think your Pit is (or any dog for that matter) they will turn ballistic in the wink of an eye. It's natural for small dogs to "yap".....doesn't mean the Pit should attack it or be used as a means for "being provoked". All Dogs, especially Pits should be looked in on when other dogs are around, or strange people are around. I can tell a shitt-load of stories about Pits and Rots, but i'll only tell two. I live in an apartment complex, right around the corner from me is a couple with a Rot, about 2 years old. The "Most" gentle dog i've ever met.....one day it decided to attack my Pomeranian. I wind up snaping his neck in two in order to get back my dog. Now, as most of u know, your dog is like your kid.....my child was attacked and i looked at it as like it's going to be my dog or their dog. Their dog was in the wrong, so i took what was deemed the necessary steps to save my dog. Although, they were distraught, they totally understood my actions.....and no my dog was not yapping, he was on a leash, minding his own busness while their dog was not on a leash because they "felt" he was gentle, maybe they were a little more careless with him as far as letting him roam free.

Another story is a co-worker of mine use to have two Pits, they were brothers, she raised them from birth. After about 8 months, one of them became very aggressive and violent "Always" right around feeding time. She got rid of his *** quick, fast , and in a hurry! She's had the other one for the last six years.....no problems what so ever. But no other dogs or strangers come around.....until recently. Another couple moved in next door with a ****erspanial (sp). Her dog, over a period of a few days, almost tore down the wooden fence to try and get to this dog. Til' this day, she will not get rid of him 'cause she is attached.....i totally understand. But one day, that dog is going to hurt someone.....what really worries me is her and her husband are expecting their first child.....she is six months pregnant.

THIS IS ******* WEIRD.....AS I SIT HERE TYPING THIS SHITT, I AM LITTERALLY WATCHING THE LOCAL NEWS WHERE THESE TWO ROTS JUST MAWLLED THIS GUYS FIANCEE' TO DEATH!!!.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/031...dogattack.html

I'm sure to get flammed here, but ooohh well. Even though any dog at any point can be dangerous and/or attack without probable cause, i beleive (my opinion) Pits and Rots are the worse. O.K., SL.....go ahead, post up your cute lil' pix of your Pits and Rots with their cute puppy dog ears, playing with your children, giving pony rides and the such.....the point is these breeds of dog are "More Dangerous" than most. It's only a matter of time!

P.S. And before most of u say that these that u read about or see on TV are neglected or are other people dogs or these dogs were not trained properly......it doesn't matter. Animal Instict.....IT CAN NOT BE SUPPRESSED, TRAINED, OR LOVED AWAY. IT IS THERE ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!
Old 03-17-2005, 07:03 PM

It won't let me put in the word c o c k erspanial.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:16 PM

=mysterious= is an unknown quantity at this point

in ONTARIO , CANADA pits have been BANNED!

to many incidences!
Old 03-17-2005, 07:28 PM
DIZZLESTUNTZ.COM

X DIZZLE X is an unknown quantity at this point

i have 2 pitts 1 dob 1 mini dob and a yourkie , my female pitt was raised with the little dogs and was always nice to them one day the dob took the pitts bone and that did it , i had to take the dob to the clinic to get stitched up , my pitts now have to be by them selfs they were never abused and are treated like kings , but once they see another dog they wanna fight , it gets me pissed cause i cant let them around other dogs with out a fight breaking out
Old 03-17-2005, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by star skrape
First of all, Rotts and pits are not the worst. What most ignorant *** people dont realize, is that **** happens everyday, dogs biting people or other dogs, however when a pit or rot bites someone, you hear about it. Why?, not because they have a bad rap, because when they do attack, they cause much more damage than any other dog out there, hands down. PItbulls especially, have the potential to kill, whereas a lab doesnt have that possible pyhsical potential.

I do agree with you on the fact that pitbulls have dog aggression bred into the,. They were built born to fight here in the united states, sad but true. I tried to take it out of my dog, but obviously failed. BUT whos to say that a lab or retriever wouldnt have done the same thing if provoked? However, the lab wouldnt be able to inflict that much dammage. My point being is that pits are great dogs and i love mine to death, but they have a much higher pyhsical potential to hurt something. You take that risk when you oown the dog, but you sound just like every other igonorant assshole out there when it comes to pits.
.....and what ******* opinion would that be, that your dog is dangerous than most (as i stated before)?
Now, i'm not looking to get into a "name-calling" argrument.....but if u want to go that way, WE CAN. We can keep this "Debate" CIVIL or we can go HOOD.

Up to u!
Old 03-17-2005, 07:40 PM

Now, back to your topic.
Yes, it's true that Pits and Rots get a bad rap and hit the news all the time.....and it's prooly because of what u stated, "they inflict more damage that most dogs". Unfortunately, u as a owner have to put that into consideration when choosing a breed of dog. don't just get a Rot or Pit, cuase it's what's in now, or that's what's "hood" now, or John Doe has one. (and i'm not saying that u 'personally" did this) But i'm sure u understand people get materialistic items base on whats in or what cool.....then when they can't control them.....all hell breaks loose. (again, not accusing u or anyone else here on SL for that) But the bottom line is if u choose a Pit or Rot, be prepared to accept the respnsiblity that goes allong with it.

If a newb was to post up he was thinking of getting a Busa, ya'll would have a field day with him. Saying he'll kill himself, calling him ignorant, stupid, squid.....whatever. Same applies here. BE PREPARED FOR THE RESPONSIBILTY!!!

Quick Reply: fuccking pitbulls