fuccking pitbulls

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 08:26 PM

TiptronicSoldie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: fuccking pitbulls

I have a yorkie she has pretty mean instinct, I mean like last night something go into her and she wanted to kill me, she likes to chase cats too. She's only 3.5 pounds but she has the heart of the biggest dogs.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:22 PM

shudakeptquiet is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my pit.
She is the most loyal, smartest, sweetest dog I've ever had(& I've had LOTS).
I can not put into words the intelligence of this animal.
I've had her for 9 years and know her about as well as you can know an animal.
As a RESPONSIBLE dog owner, I would NEVER leave her unattended with a child, stranger, dog or anything else for that matter for the simple fact that SHE'S A DOG!! And dog's fight PERIOD. I dont care if you got a pitbull or a pomeranian, it's not smart and if something happened YOU would be to blame. If another dog picks a fight with a pit, that dog will lose. If a pit picks a fight with another dog, that dog will lose. Pitbulls just get a bad rap because they are incrediablly strong,determined and protective. These are all traits that I personally admire. But it can be a timebomb in the wrong owners hands. If you can't/won't take responsibilty, DONT OWN ONE.
Sorry for my rant but I'm SO sick of the pitbull bashing courtesy of over-sensationalized media!
Old 07-16-2005, 09:05 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by star skrape
I have raised two pitbulls to be babies, they love everyone and I have treated them as if they were human. They are known throughtout my neighborhood as being the most loving dogs, that you would even trust your children around. Now, I am a huge animal lover, my house is like a zoo, but today i could not get the hood of tof my dogs.

I was babysitting for my girlfriend and she has a pug. Well my dogs have always pplayed with Bonk(the pug), never any problems, well today i olook at the windows to see my dogs swingin Bonk around in her mouth. I though he was dead , he wasnt moving and was bloody all over. I washed him off and rushed him to my vets.

Bonk is doing okay now and is stabelized, so he is alright. BUT he has lultiple stiches and is all fuccked up. I cant help but feeling obligated for it.

I am absolutely heart broken, and in shock. I dont know what to fuuccking do. I guess you just cant take dog agrression out of pitbulls, no matter how hard you try.

Not looking for symptahy, just had to share it with friends because im just mind fuccked right now. I know a lot of you own pits out there, and im sure you would understand what im saying.

that happened two houses down from me not to long ago, only the small dog bled to death in te pitbull's mouth......

they just don't know the line between playing and fighting sometimes....
Old 07-16-2005, 06:30 PM

riot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shudakeptquiet
I love my pit.
She is the most loyal, smartest, sweetest dog I've ever had(& I've had LOTS).
I can not put into words the intelligence of this animal.
I've had her for 9 years and know her about as well as you can know an animal.
As a RESPONSIBLE dog owner, I would NEVER leave her unattended with a child, stranger, dog or anything else for that matter for the simple fact that SHE'S A DOG!! And dog's fight PERIOD. I dont care if you got a pitbull or a pomeranian, it's not smart and if something happened YOU would be to blame. If another dog picks a fight with a pit, that dog will lose. If a pit picks a fight with another dog, that dog will lose. Pitbulls just get a bad rap because they are incrediablly strong,determined and protective. These are all traits that I personally admire. But it can be a timebomb in the wrong owners hands. If you can't/won't take responsibilty, DONT OWN ONE.
Sorry for my rant but I'm SO sick of the pitbull bashing courtesy of over-sensationalized media!
First of all, I did take responsibility. I am plenty capable of taking care of these dogs. This was a freak accident, which fukked me up because I hate seeing animals hurt in anyway shape or form, and to know that my dog did it made it so much worse.

ANYHOW, glad to see this thread still going. :YEAH
Old 07-16-2005, 08:05 PM

shudakeptquiet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by riot
First of all, I did take responsibility. I am plenty capable of taking care of these dogs. This was a freak accident, which fukked me up because I hate seeing animals hurt in anyway shape or form, and to know that my dog did it made it so much worse.
These dogs will do ALOT of damage in a SHORT period of time.
My pit didn't like the birthday punches my boy was giving me and took a bite at the hand he was hitting me with. One bite, 1/2 a second, 32 stitches later. My boy was alright and knew he deserved it for fukken with me in front of my dog, but I still felt bad .
Old 07-16-2005, 08:08 PM

riot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shudakeptquiet
These dogs will do ALOT of damage in a SHORT period of time.
My pit didn't like the birthday punches my boy was giving me and took a bite at the hand he was hitting me with. One bite, 1/2 a second, 32 stitches later. My boy was alright and knew he deserved it for fukken with me in front of my dog, but I still felt bad .
Damn, see i gott a lil boy at home too. The dogs adore him, and he climbs all over them, but that **** right there just scares the **** outta of me. A dog is one thing, but a child is another. I guess you can just never be too careful. Glad to hear your boy was alright, but 32 stitches? HOly ****, was that one bite, or did he grab em
Old 07-16-2005, 08:36 PM

Cheese is a decent person

ruff ruff!!
Old 07-17-2005, 01:12 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

bad dogs aren't born, their made
Old 07-17-2005, 03:47 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bigbrother
Now, back to your topic.
Yes, it's true that Pits and Rots get a bad rap and hit the news all the time.....and it's prooly because of what u stated, "they inflict more damage that most dogs". Unfortunately, u as a owner have to put that into consideration when choosing a breed of dog. don't just get a Rot or Pit, cuase it's what's in now, or that's what's "hood" now, or John Doe has one. (and i'm not saying that u 'personally" did this) But i'm sure u understand people get materialistic items base on whats in or what cool.....then when they can't control them.....all hell breaks loose. (again, not accusing u or anyone else here on SL for that) But the bottom line is if u choose a Pit or Rot, be prepared to accept the respnsiblity that goes allong with it.

If a newb was to post up he was thinking of getting a Busa, ya'll would have a field day with him. Saying he'll kill himself, calling him ignorant, stupid, squid.....whatever. Same applies here. BE PREPARED FOR THE RESPONSIBILTY!!!

I think skrape actually likes the pits for the simple fact is that they are evil and skrape himself is an evil individual lol,just kidding

on the remark about the "in thing" and "hood" I cringe when I see a 10 year old boy of a certain race(NO I AM NOT RACIST, IT'S JUST WHAT I SEE IN TOWN AROUND HERE) walking a pit pup down a street, or even better yet a young boy about 65 lb's after getting out of the pool, walking a 120 lb'd all muscle dog that could eat him and 3 more kids his size before he could even say oh **** and let go of the leash.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:06 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
by the way I am a Network Systems Engineer - that's a real job.
yeah but all you do all day is surf the stunt boards and post all day at work...

sorry I had to catch up on some posts lol

lets go ride.

skrape hope all is well wit the pug, and just keep a level head with the pits.