my stupid friend

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 12:04 PM

daddysmut is an unknown quantity at this point
my stupid friend

he's trying to learn how to wheelie his fiddy but he's one of those "know it all" kind of guys and he won't take any advise. i told him he needs to learn use his back brake until he learns the BP but he refuses to use it. he claims he doesn't need it just like how he didn't need it on his big bike (he could only wheelie and R1 in 1st). i tried to tell him that a fiddy doesn't have the engine braking that a big bike has and if he feels he's going to go over ---- closing the throttle isn't going to do *****. another thing, he's clutching his fiddy up in 1st and 2nd not because of it being his style but because he can't pull it up otherwise. he called me today to tell me that he looped his fiddy a couple of times and he has it on video. i laughed as he told me and i asked him "do you know why you flipped back? it's because you don't use the back brake! hahahahaha" he still won't accept using the back brake.

keep in mind that this guys is the guy that none of my other friend like to ride with (50's and on big bikes). we call him Squirrelie (sp?)

he's a nice guy and all but...........he's a fu(king jackass
Old 03-10-2005, 12:10 PM

TravelerYo911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my stupid friend

lets see the video
Old 03-10-2005, 01:08 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point

a friend of mine just bought a 50, 2 days after getting it he's riding wheelies fruther than i could in two weeks. he doesn't use the brake at all either. just diffrent styles i guess.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:13 PM
50 NUT

reynolds_brad is an unknown quantity at this point

I know a lot of guys that started out from the get go with no rear brake. It took them a while longer to get somethings but what they did get good was seatstanders and stuff where your not covering the brake.

to each there own. Just let him keep busting his *** and keep getting it on film.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Leavell119 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by reynolds_brad
I know a lot of guys that started out from the get go with no rear brake. It took them a while longer to get somethings but what they did get good was seatstanders and stuff where your not covering the brake.

to each there own. Just let him keep busting his *** and keep getting it on film.
I like that. Ill keep getting it on film and posting. Lenny we need to set a date to get everyone together to ride. You need to call alllll of your friends taht have fiddys and ill call all of mine. Well make it a week or 2 ahead of time so everyone can make plans to be there. Ill bring the camera and well post that shiznit up. We need to show these boys how we do it in O-town. :YEAH
Old 03-10-2005, 02:08 PM

daddysmut is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leavell119
I like that. Ill keep getting it on film and posting. Lenny we need to set a date to get everyone together to ride. You need to call alllll of your friends taht have fiddys and ill call all of mine. Well make it a week or 2 ahead of time so everyone can make plans to be there. Ill bring the camera and well post that shiznit up. We need to show these boys how we do it in O-town. :YEAH
i only have 4 friends with fiddies. and we can't "do it" like you can.

as far as my friend goes. i can understand not using the back brake as a preference BUT HE HAS NO SKILLZ!!!! at all. he needs to use the back brake. he just won't use it because we're telling him he need to.
Old 03-11-2005, 06:52 AM

keshon is an unknown quantity at this point

I never got comfortable with my back brake, and alot of the time the pedal is bent or it is just not working right, so i end up not using it as much. i used to loop it alot when i first got it but now i dont. The only time i really use it now is when i am going to twelve my bike slow to scrape then bring back
Old 03-11-2005, 10:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I didn't use the back brake for the fist 2 months - andd it took me a while to learn it after that.....but now I don't know how some people can rock **** without it...
Old 03-11-2005, 11:48 PM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daddysmut
he's trying to learn how to wheelie his fiddy but he's one of those "know it all" kind of guys and he won't take any advise. i told him he needs to learn use his back brake until he learns the BP but he refuses to use it. he claims he doesn't need it just like how he didn't need it on his big bike (he could only wheelie and R1 in 1st). i tried to tell him that a fiddy doesn't have the engine braking that a big bike has and if he feels he's going to go over ---- closing the throttle isn't going to do *****. another thing, he's clutching his fiddy up in 1st and 2nd not because of it being his style but because he can't pull it up otherwise. he called me today to tell me that he looped his fiddy a couple of times and he has it on video. i laughed as he told me and i asked him "do you know why you flipped back? it's because you don't use the back brake! hahahahaha" he still won't accept using the back brake.

keep in mind that this guys is the guy that none of my other friend like to ride with (50's and on big bikes). we call him Squirrelie (sp?)

he's a nice guy and all but...........he's a fu(king jackass
i hope he don't get on this forum, or else you might have lost a friend, hardheaded or not
Old 03-12-2005, 01:18 AM

sizzorz is an unknown quantity at this point

ive been starting to cover the back brake. it really helps you out, i feel like i can actualy go to the BP, and if i go to far i got the brake right there. that the way its spose to be
Old 03-12-2005, 09:59 AM

cbxr50 is an unknown quantity at this point

BEST THING I EVER LEARNED HOW TO DO. ROCK PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING FOR DAYS NOW. I JUST NEED TO GET IT DOWN ON THE BIG BIKE AND I'LL BE MONEY
Old 03-12-2005, 07:40 PM

turboglenn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbxr50
BEST THING I EVER LEARNED HOW TO DO. ROCK PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING FOR DAYS NOW. I JUST NEED TO GET IT DOWN ON THE BIG BIKE AND I'LL BE MONEY
exactly, if i had the brake control on my big bike that i have on my 50, i'd be set to show off in any town :YEAH