Watchtower on a fiddy

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 10:32 PM

COWFIDDY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Watchtower on a fiddy

Originally Posted by JonnyGSXR
Its not even much of a trick. I mean its a fiddy its only like 2ft off the ground not 6ft like a big bike on the bar. And he stopped it and climbed up, it wasn't rolling the hole time... and he climbed up like a tard not in anything smooth
i dont think i have to prove anything to anybody who dosnt respect fiddy stunting. and who knows i could be putting up weak tricks to hide the fact that i rock the **** out of my fiddy, and wanna keep it on the down low untill compititions for cash. and by the way i bought a 12 bar for the looks, chicks dig it, i dont actually use it.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:18 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

haha you're tellin me you had nothin better to do then go back through all 700 of my posts and find one like that ah ahhaha...and if you read it i didn't even put the bar on u deutsch bag... now go outside and lure 8yr old boys in with your fiddy u fvckin michael jackson wanna be
Old 02-18-2005, 02:26 AM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by COWFIDDY
i dont think i have to prove anything to anybody who dosnt respect fiddy stunting. and who knows i could be putting up weak tricks to hide the fact that i rock the **** out of my fiddy, and wanna keep it on the down low untill compititions for cash. and by the way i bought a 12 bar for the looks, chicks dig it, i dont actually use it.
Dude at what point did i say i don't respect fiddy stunting? I have a fiddy you retard! I know they aren't easy to stunt! For gods sake they aren't quads!!! But that "trick" takes no talent or skill, so no i don't have any respect for it. You stopped it and climbed 2ft to the top, my little brother climbs the jungle gym higher than that! As far as hidin your skills to get cash i guess i didn't know that the big money was in fiddy stunting, and i guess i didn't know you can scare off people with your vids. That must be why no one showed up at stunt wars, cause darius and tony d scared everyone off with their vids.....
Old 02-18-2005, 02:39 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Why are u 2 a-holes still in here hating you said what you had to so be done with it jesus go eat a hamburger or something and i know u 2 are friends what crtchr you had to go get jonny to back you up and jonny if it aint that tough to do lets see some 50 vid of you because from what i saw of you in a little clip you aint got much to offer to come in here bashing you said what you felt now go back to your hole
Old 02-18-2005, 02:47 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

wow u keep talkin about holes..do u have some type of infatuation? and save the jokes about my mom and sister...that's a little too obvious..and hmm jonny is from NE..i'm in AZ, since they are bordering states i see the misconception.... how can i walk away when all u fvcktards keep talkin ****? u all keep gettin butthurt cuz we stated the obvious... fact is fact...and i still find it amazing how none of you attacked the mod that i agreed with in the first place
Old 02-18-2005, 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jon L T L
Why are u 2 a-holes still in here hating you said what you had to so be done with it jesus go eat a hamburger or something and i know u 2 are friends what crtchr you had to go get jonny to back you up and jonny if it aint that tough to do lets see some 50 vid of you because from what i saw of you in a little clip you aint got much to offer to come in here bashing you said what you felt now go back to your hole
You tell me to leave and ask what i got to offer in the same post... cool. Don't have a host for any clips right now. Not a super star stunter on the fiddy i try and spend as much time as i can on the big bike. I've got spreaders in first and second for ever, same for special k's, workin on keepin highchairs balanced side to side, gettin my endos up there only around 20ft right now, seat standers are decent, starting to work on no handers and coasters. I think your basic wheelie takes more skill than the watch tower, but whatever if a little criticism makes you little fiddy kids cry i'll stop.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:53 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

You tell me to leave and ask what i got to offer in the same post... cool. Don't have a host for any clips right now. Not a super star stunter on the fiddy i try and spend as much time as i can on the big bike. I've got spreaders in first and second for ever, same for special k's, workin on keepin highchairs balanced side to side, gettin my endos up there only around 20ft right now, seat standers are decent, starting to work on no handers and coasters. I think your basic wheelie takes more skill than the watch tower, but whatever if a little criticism makes you little fiddy kids cry i'll stop.
see bro thats what im talkin about you have to get 1 last little jab in us little 50 kids you got a clip ill get a host for u all the **** you just named you can do my girl proly has more skillz then that on a 50 so get your clip e-mail it to me and it will be up tomorow acidburn5565@aol.com im done with you 2
Old 02-18-2005, 02:54 AM
The Mountain Killer

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
wow u keep talkin about holes..do u have some type of infatuation? and save the jokes about my mom and sister...that's a little too obvious..and hmm jonny is from NE..i'm in AZ, since they are bordering states i see the misconception.... how can i walk away when all u fvcktards keep talkin ****? u all keep gettin butthurt cuz we stated the obvious... fact is fact...and i still find it amazing how none of you attacked the mod that i agreed with in the first place
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=101013 is that not you asking him to move there lol and what Mod
Old 02-18-2005, 02:59 AM
B.T.M.

ah haha once again checkin my posts..**** u guys are gay, so since i talked to a person on SL we are best buddies huh..and wait i thought u were done?
Old 02-18-2005, 03:00 AM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Robbie
i guess im a hater...that was gay....
RIGHT THERE B|tch!
Old 02-18-2005, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Jon L T L
see bro thats what im talkin about you have to get 1 last little jab in us little 50 kids you got a clip ill get a host for u all the **** you just named you can do my girl proly has more skillz then that on a 50 so get your clip e-mail it to me and it will be up tomorow acidburn5565@aol.com im done with you 2
Well i've got clips but its like 2am here and i don't have them all put together yet. Like i said in the post i'm not a superstar fiddy stunter or anything but if you really want to see the tricks i named i can get something together for ya, but it won't be tonight. I don't really know what all the **** is about, i don't think thats a difficult stunt, and asides the difficulty level i don't think it was executed well. Thats my opinion, thats what i think, i think some others agree and they posted earlier. You guys are the ones being the babies about it all! I never said fiddy stunting was easy or that any of you sucked, i just said i didn't think that was that impressive of a clip. But whatever, i'll work on that clip for you when i get a chance. Working on a big bike clip right now.

little ps here, what vid are you reffering to that you've seen me in before? Only vids i've done were of jim and jason when my bike was at home for the winter and that has like three things of me on the fiddy, i think theres a spreader (which i crash), a one hander, and a shitty stoppie. Is that the clip your talking about?
Old 02-18-2005, 03:01 AM
The Mountain Killer

Robbie is not a mod
Old 02-18-2005, 03:04 AM
B.T.M.

ok well i thought he was, and regardless i don't see u tryin to **** on him... p.s. your beanie is super homo
Old 02-18-2005, 03:05 AM
The Mountain Killer

Well i've got clips but its like 2am here and i don't have them all put together yet. Like i said in the post i'm not a superstar fiddy stunter or anything but if you really want to see the tricks i named i can get something together for ya, but it won't be tonight. I don't really know what all the **** is about, i don't think thats a difficult stunt, and asides the difficulty level i don't think it was executed well. Thats my opinion, thats what i think, i think some others agree and they posted earlier. You guys are the ones being the babies about it all! I never said fiddy stunting was easy or that any of you sucked, i just said i didn't think that was that impressive of a clip. But whatever, i'll work on that clip for you when i get a chance. Working on a big bike clip right now.

little ps here, what vid are you reffering to that you've seen me in before? Only vids i've done were of jim and jason when my bike was at home for the winter and that has like three things of me on the fiddy, i think theres a spreader (which i crash), a one hander, and a shitty stoppie. Is that the clip your talking about?
yes and i dont meen to be a **** but you guys come in hear hating and dont stop jonny you have not been a real **** like this other guy but yes thats the clip i saw whatever if you want me to post a vid for you fine i will no big deal
Old 02-18-2005, 03:06 AM
The Mountain Killer

ok well i thought he was, and regardless i don't see u tryin to **** on him... p.s. your beanie is super homo
you are a straight up ***** keyboard gangsta Sl tough guys crack me up
Old 02-18-2005, 03:08 AM
B.T.M.

i'm tough because your beanie is gay? how does that work, and come correct, you all got on my nuts first.... FVCK YOU
Old 02-18-2005, 03:11 AM
The Mountain Killer

i'm tough because your beanie is gay? how does that work, and come correct, you all got on my nuts first.... FVCK YOU
i got on you lol i told you to lean back with your spreaders thats hating lol just tring to help you out cause that **** is weak
Old 02-18-2005, 03:14 AM
B.T.M.

haha i'd like to see u go more than 35mph... and like i said that was my first day, and we're past that... u all got on my junk cuz i agreed with robbie that your heaterosexual life partner's vid was lame
Old 02-18-2005, 03:19 AM
The Mountain Killer

haha i'd like to see u go more than 35mph... and like i said that was my first day, and we're past that... u all got on my junk cuz i agreed with robbie that your heaterosexual life partner's vid was lame
unlike robbie he made his point and left it at that unlike you thats why everyone is on your so called junk you dont know when to stop so ill stop for you cause you just look more and more like a defenceless ***** every time you talk so keep typing i wont respond so dont waste your time in the 50 forum anymore
Old 02-18-2005, 03:48 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

wow what a dik head you are being

Quick Reply: Watchtower on a fiddy