Watchtower on a fiddy

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 02:03 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Watchtower on a fiddy

go back to the beginning of the fvckin post!! robbie says it's lame, i say "+1" and i'm the huge ******* right?! get your **** straight and get off my ****, you are all freakin out cuz cowfag posted a trick that was semi impressive, i have the right to voice my opinion, and i did it in the most mild mannar possible by saying +1, i even refrained from commenting, until you all felt the need to talk ****, and i will continue to talk **** on here till you all realize that i really did nothing wrong, that's fine you can kick me outta SL, i could really care less, so let the games continue
Old 02-18-2005, 02:04 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by adamf4i
ahahhahahah me no skills on a big ibke

i was doin stand up no handers the 2nd day on it

please dont talk **** on me about riding 50's or street bikes seriously

i just stepped in cause you were raggin on peeps

not to mention my close boys
why don't u read **** fully befor you comment, if you look back at my post i said OBVIOUSLY you have skills on a big bike, now i'll sit and wait for an apology
Old 02-18-2005, 02:04 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

adamf4i is an unknown quantity at this point

im not talkin **** on you

its not like that at all
Old 02-18-2005, 02:05 PM

ok im sorry i read wrong i thought you said i have no skills on a big bike

Old 02-18-2005, 02:07 PM
B.T.M.

whoa whoa wait, did i just havea breakthrough with a fiddy rider... what really sucks is that i have today off of work, and i really don't wanna have to spend it comin on here and talkin ****,
Old 02-18-2005, 02:08 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
whoa whoa wait, did i just havea breakthrough with a fiddy rider... what really sucks is that i have today off of work, and i really don't wanna have to spend it comin on here and talkin ****,
so be gone and practice those spreaders
Old 02-18-2005, 02:08 PM
B.T.M.

i remember when u posted the pic of you doin no hands on the fiddy like standing up, i even commented that **** was pimp, cuz that takes skill, are you all tryin to silence my opinion now or what
Old 02-18-2005, 02:09 PM

lets just forget it then all round all apologies from everyone right? cool later yall keep it real everyone
Old 02-18-2005, 02:10 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Jon L T L
so be gone and practice those spreaders
no need, already got em.... and i told you i'm not leaving till everyone can admit wrong doing
Old 02-18-2005, 02:11 PM

aight well im out of it i dont want beef with anyone i want to ride an get along with everyone and most of the peeps on here no that later bro
Old 02-18-2005, 03:33 PM

COWFIDDY is an unknown quantity at this point

alright here we go thank you for playing tag with us ive created 150 posts of nothing but good old fashoned entertainment. like i said from the start im just messin with you. im sorry if i have caused you sleepless nights, of headaches. i just decided to give some 1 **** because they posted up a negative hater response and hid behind someone else who had the nuts to voice his (robby) opinion. it wouldnt have been a problem if you just said your stuff like a man instead of saying +1. but thats behind me now. i am sorry someone on the forum wanted to see some video from stuntwars, and that all of a suddin im catching **** for a trick that i just started trying, and had about only an hour to try. so there im sorry man.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:39 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by COWFIDDY
alright here we go thank you for playing tag with us ive created 150 posts of nothing but good old fashoned entertainment. like i said from the start im just messin with you. im sorry if i have caused you sleepless nights, of headaches. i just decided to give some 1 **** because they posted up a negative hater response and hid behind someone else who had the nuts to voice his (robby) opinion. it wouldnt have been a problem if you just said your stuff like a man instead of saying +1. but thats behind me now. i am sorry someone on the forum wanted to see some video from stuntwars, and that all of a suddin im catching **** for a trick that i just started trying, and had about only an hour to try. so there im sorry man.
you have to be kidding, everything was said and done, everything blew over, adam actually has a level head and things were fine, then you had to open your mouth as usual, would you have rather i posted up saying "god that took no talent, looks homosexual, not dangerous nor terrifying whatsoever, your fiddy is ugly, and i can't believe u wasted time posting that up" or would u rather have me be civil and write "+1" and yes i have been frantic and not able to sleep or eat since our relationship started to fall apart, look what you'r doin to me
Old 02-18-2005, 03:40 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

you have to be kidding, everything was said and done, everything blew over, adam actually has a level head and things were fine, then you had to open your mouth as usual, would you have rather i posted up saying "god that took no talent, looks homosexual, not dangerous nor terrifying whatsoever, your fiddy is ugly, and i can't believe u wasted time posting that up" or would u rather have me be civil and write "+1" and yes i have been frantic and not able to sleep or eat since our relationship started to fall apart, look what you'r doin to me
Group hug since im a homo
Old 02-18-2005, 03:44 PM

yes opinions are great man. i agree with the group hug.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:46 PM
B.T.M.

i can settle for the group hug, as long as there's no reach around
Old 02-18-2005, 03:47 PM
The Mountain Killer

i can settle for the group hug, as long as there's no reach around
but really im not a homo
Old 02-18-2005, 04:00 PM

ok lets end it now right here. ok i am sorry for getting upset with you for voicing you opinion on a unfinished trick that was= lame,gay,***-like,shitty,weak,or whatever anybody else wants to call it. but for future reference if we tell everybody that posts video up here that they suck, thay prob wont post anymore video up, and i dont think thats what people want= no video's. so i say we should try to use constructive bashing and mabey suggest a better way of doing a trick instead of telling people that was gay or anyhing negative. thank you all and have a good day fellow stunters.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:16 PM

50ccoutlaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok...stunting 50s is prety much harder then stunting bigger bikes..and that trick would be hard to make look hot becuase of 50s having tho faring or nethin to stand on thats actaully stabile like a sport bike has
Old 02-18-2005, 04:18 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50ccoutlaw
Ok...stunting 50s is prety much harder then stunting bigger bikes..and that trick would be hard to make look hot becuase of 50s having tho faring or nethin to stand on thats actaully stabile like a sport bike has

Ur just straight retarded aren't ya...
Old 02-18-2005, 04:25 PM

glad to moderate this thread ahhaha

by the way can i get a reach around

Quick Reply: Watchtower on a fiddy