Legall Trails

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2003, 03:43 PM

sledneck is an unknown quantity at this point
Legall Trails

I think we (ATV riders) should try and get somethin goin in Vt, somethin that lets atv's ride on Legall trails, where someone could ride from Point A to Point B, and not have to worry about getting bitched at by people or cops. Somethin like the V.A.S.T system, I think it would be financially, cause up here in Montgomery....on some Weekends we sometimes get up to or more than 2,500 riders, that's quite a bit, and emagine that in the summer time......anyway, contact me back if you would like to get somethin together. and send it to the senate (It will Probally get trashed by them but....)

bryan
Old 11-28-2003, 10:14 PM

If anyone is into that anymore. Most of the people here in Mont. are good with it, and many ride the trails anyway, 2,500 Snowmobilers I meant also, NOT atv's.But most of the people on this site from VT stunt......I also enjoy stunting but......I think a trail system would be nice.

Bryan
Old 12-01-2003, 04:47 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
There is such a thing young grasshopper....called VASA....not much in our neck of the woods just yet but we have a local club and they are working on it night and day. Check out www.ncaa-inc.com ...that is their site....they link to VASA's site is on there if you want even more info.

If you know of landowners willing to let ATV's on their land let me know and I can hook you up with registration forms for them to sign. They are fully protected when they sign it because VASA has it's own insurance policy. The can limit any restrictions they want on their land (only allowing trails in certain areas, certain times of the year, etc...).

-Josh

PS....the webmaster for www.ncaa-inc.com just happens to be the pimpest pimp around

Last edited by PhearCVBz; 12-01-2003 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:38 PM

hahahaahha, yeah I've heared about that.........but I'm saying around our neck of the woods, In montgomery, Like behind Gaston's, there are few people that he allows to ride back there, he doesn't like strangers riding through like a bat outta hell. But I'm talkin a bout trails that go from like Montgomery to Richford, enosburg, or even St.Albans...........LEGALLY too.......Where are you right now Phear!!!!!!!! I gotta talk to you!!!!!!!!

Later........Bryan
Old 12-01-2003, 08:56 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
to establish any trails the ncaa-inc guys are the ones to talk to....well...legal trails anyway
Old 12-02-2003, 06:57 PM

Crazyman199 is an unknown quantity at this point
legal trails

You are right because there is no place to ride round here. The only place I get to ride is a gravel pit with some logging trails behind my house.Now if we could just get more people we'd be all set.Later!
Old 12-02-2003, 07:44 PM

What's your name crazy man?......I go to Voc in Enosburg,

Bryan