Jensen Aka Outs1derz!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ocat is an unknown quantity at this point
Jensen Aka Outs1derz!!!

homie, where u been man? u aint answerin PMs and ur number isnt the same anymore. whats the deal? i remember last time i talked to you, you were tight with teh cash flow? not riding anymore? who gives a **** man, hit us up.
**** we still got drinkin in common hahahah good times homie. im like the only person still tryin to rep outs1derz or what?
Old 10-03-2004, 11:45 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jensen Aka Outs1derz!!!

i talked to him not that long ago, roll by his house or go by his work if all else fails

btw whats up taco, long time no talk
Old 10-04-2004, 12:17 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by Duffman
i talked to him not that long ago, roll by his house or go by his work if all else fails

btw whats up taco, long time no talk
yo dan, how u been? hows AZ and **** goin with ur girl?

Howd u get a hold of him? Do u remember how to get to his house? I was drunk too many times there to remember how to get there. I can tell hes readin my PMs but he isnt responding.

im ****in recovering from some broken ribs and a sprained ankle. startin to put my bike back together AGAIN lol
Old 10-04-2004, 06:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ridemyf4i
yo dan, how u been? hows AZ and **** goin with ur girl?

Howd u get a hold of him? Do u remember how to get to his house? I was drunk too many times there to remember how to get there. I can tell hes readin my PMs but he isnt responding.

im ****in recovering from some broken ribs and a sprained ankle. startin to put my bike back together AGAIN lol
he hit me up. your ***** ready and i know how to get to his house. i say we all roll by his work and say whats up. i can finally keep it up and jensen dont want to ride anymore. what kind of luck is that
Old 10-04-2004, 09:32 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

i remember how to get to his house still, and his work is like ten minutes from my pops house at least where we worked last time i talked to him.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by gsxr7502001
he hit me up. your ***** ready and i know how to get to his house. i say we all roll by his work and say whats up. i can finally keep it up and jensen dont want to ride anymore. what kind of luck is that

so he doesnt wanna ride anymore? that sucks, he was a true rider and a real homie. imma PM u jeff
Old 10-08-2004, 11:57 AM

was jensen there last night? Like the cage?
Old 10-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by gsxr7502001
was jensen there last night? Like the cage?

nah he wasnt home but someone gave me his new number, we talked on the phone for like 15. he was out gettin drunk with his mommy. said he hasnt ridden in like a year. hes still cool as ****

the cage looks dope, imma throw it on tomorrow morning.
Old 10-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Swurve is an unknown quantity at this point

why the hell did he quit riding..taco..PM me his new numba..thanks bro
Old 10-29-2004, 05:45 AM

outs1derz is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard about that guy. i think homeboy is a washed out stuntta. hahahaha, the love i get from you guys. have to say, feels pretty good. like you said taco, came into some financial problems so i had to make ends meet. still love to ride. i don't have much weekends off right now but anyone up to ride weekdays, i'm all game. i'm always up to f@#k around and everyone that knows me knows that i'm always down for a beer. i've been lookin to make a come back but, are 1/4 mile wheelies still in. hahahahha. i did change my cell phone # (my lady got her phone stollen, and it was cheaper to get a line with her and i together) so anyone want to get in contact with me, PM me and i'll hit you back with my new #. i have to say tho, i do miss kickin it with you guys, duffman, taco, swurve, daz ridemyf4i or what ever your name is (gxer7502001) hahahahah. like i said, riding or not, always down to kick it. PM me. lates
Old 10-29-2004, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by outs1derz
i heard about that guy. i think homeboy is a washed out stuntta. hahahaha, the love i get from you guys. have to say, feels pretty good. like you said taco, came into some financial problems so i had to make ends meet. still love to ride. i don't have much weekends off right now but anyone up to ride weekdays, i'm all game. i'm always up to f@#k around and everyone that knows me knows that i'm always down for a beer. i've been lookin to make a come back but, are 1/4 mile wheelies still in. hahahahha. i did change my cell phone # (my lady got her phone stollen, and it was cheaper to get a line with her and i together) so anyone want to get in contact with me, PM me and i'll hit you back with my new #. i have to say tho, i do miss kickin it with you guys, duffman, taco, swurve, daz ridemyf4i or what ever your name is (gxer7502001) hahahahah. like i said, riding or not, always down to kick it. PM me. lates
HES ALIVE!!!!

ill hit you up sometime during the week. give me 2 weeks though, i blew my motor and i have to wait for gaskets to come in for the new one. right now i got a frame that you can push me in if you want
Old 10-29-2004, 05:49 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by outs1derz

ahhhh beer the universal unifier. its the key to world peace.

fo sho jensen, ill try hittin u up after midterms for a 24 pack and some food.