misc 2003 OEM R6 parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 04:30 PM

elusive is an unknown quantity at this point
misc 2003 OEM R6 parts

Cleaning up the basement and came across quite a few items. I'm just going to list them randomly off the top of my head. My phone is fucked up at the moment so pics later, but if you need something and it's not listed here, ask me--I MIGHT have it, but this list will be most of what I've got, everything is OEM AFAIK:

-undertail, silver in color (from 03 black/silver), no light, just the plastic, in excellent/new condition
-license plate bracket aka the ugly *** stock piece that you need to get the bike through most state inspections, unless you got "a guy" (including rear turn signals, reflectors, etc), excellent/new condition
-windscreen, excellent/new condition
-shock, black in color (so this might be from a different year? based on google/ebay the shocks from 03-05 are red?, idk... it's def OEM tho)
-at least two each left and right clips, one set of controls for the right clip and brake level/line, various used condition
-rear master cylinder and brake reservoir, good condition
-front wiring harness (goes from the main wiring harness to the gauge cluster)
-one mirror, idk which side
-two clutch levers
-both ram air assemblies--the inside pieces, that go into the front fairing
-shift ****
-stator cover
-one passenger peg, idk which side
-another piece of the wiring harness (I'm assuming it's for the taillight, but I honestly don't know. It's definitely not the front and it's definitely not the main wiring harness, sooo what's left?)
-coolant reservoir

I think that's everything... I'm sure I'm forgetting a piece or two, but that's all the main stuff. Make offers, I'm reasonable and flexible, but don't try to ***** me--I can see what some of this stuff is worth on ebay. It's been sitting in my basement for 3+ years already so IDGAF if it sits longer, but if you want it and you're serious, let's do this.

Also, I have a 2005 GSXR 600 OEM tail light, a sick innovations low-profile stunt cage and sick innovations round bar.

email me ancook83 at ggggggmail and i'll send pics of whatever you need.