nor cal bullshish thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 10:14 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: nor cal bullshish thread

Originally Posted by JBONEZ
What's up nor Cal boyz!
whatup girly!!!

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Damn....I'm reroofing my house this next weekend!!

Lets make it a plan for the weekend after, if that works for you guys!!
works for me...lemme check with these other lot lizards and get back to you
Old 07-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Not much just spent the past weekend moving in the rain! Lol now ready for some riding this weekend.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:41 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

ehhhhhh...i hate moving..i just moved myself a few months ago and mabe moving again soon..
Old 07-16-2010, 01:14 AM

wheres all my nor cal peeps at??everyone went part time rideri know its hot out but daaaaaaaaaang nobodys even ridin at night or hittin the lot on stuntday
Old 07-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Ya moving sucks!!! lol I am not moving again for awhile!! How was yall's week so far? I have been unpacking and chillin with our kiddos all week. Finally got to come to work today.. woo hoo..... lol
Old 07-16-2010, 02:47 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Ya moving sucks!!! lol I am not moving again for awhile!! How was yall's week so far? I have been unpacking and chillin with our kiddos all week. Finally got to come to work today.. woo hoo..... lol
JBONEZ...Do you think my daughter is pretty?
Old 07-17-2010, 01:26 PM

bike nite tonite yo
Old 07-17-2010, 03:35 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

i need brake pads....
Old 07-17-2010, 03:54 PM

i got some oem used ones that are like 50% or better...hit me up nukkkkka
Old 07-20-2010, 11:33 AM

sooo bike nite was lawless and wreckless as usual sat. nite...good little pre sesh in DQ lot..andrew is getting WAY better and was doing pretty good in that little square of pavement..heck,even alex got out there and did a few of his trademark switchback catwalk staggard recons..lol..stuntdays sesh was a early hot one but pretty good and i was super surprised to see everyone show up so early and try to beat the heathitting the streets,nite sesssions this week if anyones feelin it..hit me uppp
Old 07-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

Originally Posted by N2O
JBONEZ...Do you think my daughter is pretty?

yes sir she is gorgeous
Old 07-20-2010, 11:56 AM

when you gonna show back up to the lot and do some assskidz n2o??i miss watching you run behind your bike doing 20 mph then watching you let go and it cartwheel violently damn HB....
Old 07-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Devilish Pink Princess

Good morning fellas!!! HOw was everyones weekend..
Old 07-20-2010, 12:07 PM

morning gurly..my weekend was great...filled with streets,lots,and even some indoor commercial building stunting
Old 07-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Devilish Pink Princess

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
morning gurly..my weekend was great...filled with streets,lots,and even some indoor commercial building stunting

Wish we had an indoor place to ride!! It's hot as **** here...
Old 07-20-2010, 04:20 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
when you gonna show back up to the lot and do some assskidz n2o??i miss watching you run behind your bike doing 20 mph then watching you let go and it cartwheel violently damn HB....
I'll be back, jus orderded some parts....still need subframe, guy on stunt rider is sending pics on slightly damaged one...but i dont want to do wreck show anymore!
Im high pro stunt now!
Old 07-20-2010, 04:22 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

yes sir she is gorgeous
:-) thank you...i think she is pretty too! but im her dad so...
Hotter than crap here too! 106!
Old 07-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Devilish Pink Princess

Yes the heat does suck!!! lol That is why we typically hit the lots in the evening here..... lol
Old 07-20-2010, 07:57 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Yes the heat does suck!!! lol That is why we typically hit the lots in the evening here..... lol

What in the **** are you doing in the cali threads u get ur *** back into texas now
Old 07-21-2010, 01:44 PM

BAKER01 is a jewel in the roughBAKER01 is a jewel in the roughBAKER01 is a jewel in the rough

n2o props on the good looking kid.
Loogie any word on the tx trip?

Quick Reply: nor cal bullshish thread