Holy crap

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 02:55 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Swurve is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody ride in OC? Been ridin for a year, just getting into stunting. Get back at me.
Old 06-10-2003, 03:14 PM

NCLR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I go up there some time. I know a lot of stunters from OC. Try and hunt down Milwaukee Matt, Xtreme Habits, check out Bravo Burger bike night too.

Hey Summit Set, are you 2Fast2Furious on my board? If so, I sent you an email. If not, email me.
Old 06-10-2003, 03:23 PM
On Probation - Rebel member

420f4i is an unknown quantity at this point
hey swurve im from chino. i i just started stuntin too. hit me up if u wanna ride. i roll wit like ten guys. they kinda suk but i know sum crazy riders too. im tryin to learn from jamal from gzer tribe. hes sik. over the bar wheelies & ****, he can do it all & hes cool as ***. i got a fiddy too if u roll on that.
Old 06-10-2003, 03:26 PM

Jamal is my boy, ask him about limpin Tony from North County Lunatix on the Silver R1. He is a cool Kat. We'll go stutin after our bike night this week on Thursday. Email if you are coming so I'll look for ya.
Old 06-10-2003, 04:24 PM

i dont really know jamal that good. my friend works wit him at ups. i see him everynow & then & ask him ? on how to do ****. hes sik tho. i think hes got a vid cumin out soon. where u guys meetin up. they got bike nite a hooters in anaheim on thursdays but i havent been out there yet. i was gunna go this thursday cuz i finally quit my nite job. let me no were ur gunna b at cuz i need to start stuntin. im gettin my cage put on tom.
Old 06-10-2003, 04:26 PM

oh yeah and *** north county cops. they just suspened my license two months ago. fukin bastards puttin speed traps on the 15 near the 76. i was just chillin 2. 107 they got me for rekless drivin.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:10 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Good deal, Yeah I met a few of those G-Zer kats last time I was at Bravo Burger. Anybody roling tomorrow night? I hope this **** weather turns around, I'm freezing...even with my jacket. I ride an R6, and my second gear is ****, anybody have that problem and know how to fix it? Mission Yam want at least $1300.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:12 PM

I might go to Bravo tommorow. I would like to stunt afterwards, I don't wanna go unless anyone else wants to stunt. Any takers?
Old 06-10-2003, 11:24 PM

SummitSet is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd be up for it, but my bike is running like crap. Gotta figure out whats wrong with it before i do to much.

I'm not 2fast2furious, I'll e mail ya though.
Old 06-11-2003, 11:21 AM

yeah the weather sux right now. im only ridin the fiddy this week. i cant tel if its gunna rain or wut. id go stuntin but i didnt get my cage put on yet. im a lazy ***. i furred my fiddy tho last nite & it looks sik as ***. i gotta get sum pics up here but i dont have a scanner or digital cam.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

NCLR1 and SummitSet, Yeah I'll be at Bravo Burger 2night, if it doesn't rain. I got 3 others rollin with me so we'll have to see about afterwards. Where do you guys go stunt at? I'd like to charge it and see what i can pick up.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:53 PM

Yeah, I might go, depending on the weather. It's always raining down here lately. Oh well. I know of some spots in the Irvine area. I don't really know Hunington that much. But, I know there are a few cats on here from there, like Britton and those guys. Usually I try on hook up with them when I get there to find out where the spot is.
Old 06-11-2003, 01:40 PM

ill probly go if u guys r cool wit a newbie stunter. i can only stand on my shiit & put my legs over the handle bars. i was startin to get the front end up last week but i didint have my bike last week so i couldnt really practice like i wanted. i finally convinced my friend stuntin is where its at so maybe ill get good now that i got sumone to roll with. i mostly just fly everywhere. i cant make up my mind to stunt or race. i like em both so much.
Old 06-11-2003, 02:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

420f4i, Dude I'm right where your at. I'm a newbie stunter too. I can sit on the tank and do some first gear wheelies and standing burnouts, can't brag but I'm learning. My brother just got an 01 F4 and he'll be up there with me too. Where are you out of? I'll be on an all blue R6 with no plates or decals, blue white and black jacket and a black helmet. I'll be with a red n silver F4, yellow Ducati and a Gixxer 750. Cruise over and say whats up.
Old 06-11-2003, 02:47 PM

cool i roll a silver red 4fi im gunna go next week wit a couple a my friends for sure. im not sure if im goin 2nite cuz i gotta watch my son but if i can find a sitter ill go for sure. i need to start stuntin for reals. i hate when people say they re all sik & wen u ride wit them they suk dik. id rather b straight up & say i suk. i figure at least i can improve. hahaha i got a red nicky haden arai & all black alpinestars jacket. ill look for u next week for sure but hopefully 2nite
Old 06-11-2003, 02:51 PM

Remember that! I know a lot of whack stunters that claim they are the **** and then when it comes time to double down, there is always an excuse. My bike is jacked up, I leg hurts, it's always something. If you claim it, then represent. Otherwise, shut the *** up.
Old 06-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Regular StuntLifer

420f4i-sounds good man, hope to see ya out tonight.
NCLR1- I noticed some other threads with you doing some sik stuff, any advice? I agree with you 100% about kats being all talk, I'm not even about that, i'm just trying to learn this game and do it right. If your out tonight, say whats up. Your in oceanside huh? I was rollin up from SD a while back and there was a crew of 20 kats on furry bikes, three of em did standing wheelies in the fast lane and out of nowhere a CHP came flying through and pulled everybody over. That wasn't you and your boys was it?
Old 06-11-2003, 05:48 PM

im tellin you, north county sux to ride at. everytime i go to sd i see at least ten people gettin pulled over. its a huge speed trap. dont worry nclr i no i suk. i never claim to b the shiiit. i just tell it how it is. its better to say u suk & then go pull some crazy ****. its stupid to hype urself up just to b a failure. that sux gettin pulled over in a big group. its almost impossible to run. thats y i havent really gone out in big groups cuz u always get fukd with. & i dont have a license or insurance. ive been ridin for a year, i just try to stay above 125. i heard the bikes can only get up to araound 130 so at least they cant get me from behind. has nyone else heard the cop bikes only go that fast. a bike chp told me that & he had a new bmw.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:14 PM

Yeah, I won't be at Bravo tonight, maybe next week. I have to do some bike maintenance tonight.

It is a lot cooler to be quiet, then go bust on somebody. It feels good. Cause they always got an excuse.

That was us on the freeway. We were doing a little filming with the Caliboyz. We had a blast that day. Were you on your ride? If so, why didn't you hit us up? If you email me, I will give you my number so we can meet up and go stunt.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:15 PM

Oh yeah, any advice? Ummmmm, take it easy until you learn the basics. Then you can go crazy.

Quick Reply: Holy crap