Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   California (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/118-california)
-   -   Holy crap (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/118-california/16919-holy-crap.html)

NCLR1 04-24-2003 10:49 AM

Holy crap

Yo, holy crap. This is the CA section. I know there are a lot of stunters around here. I see you all everyday. Let's get some hype started in here.

If anyone is interested. We have started doing this little "hometown" stunt comp here in O'side. Nothing great. We just have a lot of guys here that talk smack here to eachother everytime we are all together, so we said hell, let's solve it. Battle it out. So we are going to have our first annual "really new" newbie stunt comp on the May 3rd. No prizes, just bragging rights, and maybe they will shut the hell up. PM me if you would like info on coming to watch and be entertained. It should be funny if nothing else.

JPFREESTYLE 05-05-2003 01:37 PM

If you want a stunt competition come here this Sunday [url=http://www.wbbfevent.com/] WORLD BIKE BATTLE FEDERATION [/url] and lets see if you have the skillz to get the billz. :apimp :cheers

NCLR1 05-05-2003 05:02 PM

Are you joking or what? My team and I are fourth in the standings right now, where were you in Feb for the first comp????

NCLR1 05-05-2003 05:12 PM

[IMG]http://www.sporthoj.com/erik/tonys-page.jpg[/IMG]

That's me and my other team mate, then Jason Britton is in the corner.

NCLR1 05-05-2003 05:17 PM

[QUOTE]If you want a stunt competition come here this Sunday WORLD BIKE BATTLE FEDERATION and lets see if you have the skillz to get the billz. [/QUOTE]

So, do I have the "skillz to get the billz", if not, you better be there and you better be competing. I don't talk shit, I just do what I can, I'll be the first to say your the shit when my team gets beat.

JPFREESTYLE 05-05-2003 06:25 PM

I wasn't trying to talk no shit. I was just telling you if you didn't kow about it, and added the kickin punchline. Actually I won't be stuntin my 9RR because I cracked my engine block practicing last week. That's what happens when you stunt without a cage. However, I will be stuntin the fizuck out of a quad. I didn't get a chance to go to the 1st one because I never knew about it until after. Hope to see you down there man. Keep Stuntin! :apimp Laterz! :cheers

NCLR1 05-06-2003 08:33 AM

No worries, just razzing you back. Where are you from in CA? Hit me up when you get there this Sunday.

I know what you mean about stuntin with no cage. I have been working on 12s and looped it last week. Luckily all the sliders I have saved the engine, but the front end took a bad beating along with the sub frame.

TJ FLEX 05-09-2003 10:07 PM

There are a lot of us in Nor-Cal. I just found out about this site though. I will spread the word...looks like a great site!

NCLR1 05-12-2003 10:41 AM

Hey Italy929RR, good to meet you on Sunday. I had a blast. It was a little hot and very long. But, all of us had a kick ass time. PM me when your bike is fixed and we'll hook up and go ride.

JPFREESTYLE 05-12-2003 12:58 PM

Wazzzzup!

Yeah man good to meet you and your crew. It was hotter than hell out there. Next time I'm bringing some bags of ice and water. I should have my new bike by next month so we'll see what happens. Laterz!

Jay

Dano 05-15-2003 07:24 AM

hey italy was that you on the yellow quad? who ever that was is sick, i think the same guy was at the cycle dreams mag show

NCLR1 05-15-2003 12:06 PM

No, I think Jay has like a blue Banschee or something like that. All the quad stunts good. I have no skills what so ever on dirtbikes, quads whatever. Don't really have an opporitunity to ride them.

Dano 05-16-2003 03:13 AM

I hear that! riding a streetbike is like "urban dirtbiking"

NCLR1 05-19-2003 11:02 AM

Hey Jay, did you get your bike fixed yet? We had a kick ass weekend.

420f4i 05-21-2003 07:19 PM

wut up w next event

wen is the next stuntin show in so cal. i went to the irwindale stunt show. it fukin suked cuz i showed up on sat & not sun. my dumbass friend told me the wrong day so all i saw was trucks drivin in a circle. email me info if u can: [email]jrirwin@inlandtruss.com[/email]
hey nclr hit me up 2 so i can learn some tricks or at least check u guys out. latez

SummitSet 05-25-2003 12:59 AM

Hey everyone. i just moved in to carlsbad a couple weeks ago. Don't really know anyone who rides out here. I'll have my bike out here next week, so I'll be out riding all the time when i get it. I've only been riding a few months but am learning fast. Would love to go ride with some of you guys sometimes. Let me know.:cheers

NCLR1 05-26-2003 02:09 AM

You can meet up with all of us at Margarita Rocks in Oceanside every Thursday night around 7 or 8. Just look for group of bikes that are all jacked up.

JPFREESTYLE 05-28-2003 06:36 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NCLR1 [/i]
[B]Hey Jay, did you get your bike fixed yet? We had a kick ass weekend. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not yet! My old bike went to the boneyard, should have my new (used) one in about 3 weeks. Can't wait to tear shit up. But went and tore it up on the quad all last weekend. I was riding for 5 hours and my hands are all blistered. :cheers

SummitSet 05-28-2003 08:13 PM

Alright sounds good. I'll have my bike sunday. I'll try and make it over there in the next few weeks.

SummitSet 06-06-2003 11:10 PM

Hey I'm getting my bike finally tomorrow. What are some good rides out here? and some good places to practice some tricks?