Trash this car if you see it!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 09:40 PM

C.Dickey is a decent person
Trash this car if you see it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8fGzzWKXG4

TN driver:

Yeah, so this car was passing on the shoulder then cut in the middle to do this. Normal thurs bike night (Dallas, TX) run with the usual large group of bikes. I know I hit 146 in chase so he was def running.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:13 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Trash this car if you see it!

You want someone to trash a car because you didnt have the ***** to follow him and do it yourself?
Old 06-07-2009, 10:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by compton82
you want someone to trash a car because you didnt have the ***** to follow him and do it yourself?
Old 06-07-2009, 10:18 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Compton82
You want someone to trash a car because you didnt have the ***** to follow him and do it yourself?
right thats kinda what i was thinkin
Old 06-07-2009, 10:55 PM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough

probably because of those weak *** pow pows you guys were doing.

on another note... that car was out of line.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:21 PM

I would have done something had I been the ones up front he did that to and also if I had something to drop in front of him but I dont typically carry anything and I was back a couple rows trying to dodge the pwr wheelies. Not the typical grp up front but it was a reason to go ride. Oh and before I hear "rip off a mirror" we were doing 130+ chasing this guy once he went through and he was swerving when you got close.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:25 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Had you guys not been taking up all three lanes and sling shotting, doubt that would of happened.... He saw an oppurtunity to get by and go on about his business, no different than splitting cars....
Old 06-08-2009, 02:00 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

no offense.. but you guys looked like a bunch of squids. The title to the vid said 2 drunk bitchs.. you should have got them to pull over not **** with them
Old 06-08-2009, 02:15 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

pretty much what i was thinking. the car was making a dick move and coulda got someone hurt real bad but, you gotta try and leave a lane open if youre going slower than traffic normally would unless you got like a **** load of bikes where there would be no chance of them comming through the pack.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by slopdiddy
probably because of those weak *** pow pows you guys were doing.

on another note... That car was out of line.
+1

Originally Posted by verticallimits
had you guys not been taking up all three lanes and sling shotting, doubt that would of happened.... He saw an oppurtunity to get by and go on about his business, no different than splitting cars....
+2

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
pretty much what i was thinking. The car was making a dick move and coulda got someone hurt real bad but, you gotta try and leave a lane open if youre going slower than traffic normally would unless you got like a **** load of bikes where there would be no chance of them comming through the pack.
+3 = +6
Old 06-08-2009, 07:39 PM

Damn, even talk trash on this. WOW, alright anyways read before you comment. Yes, tons of bikes, Yes, there is shoulder space (which they were using until they cut in the middle of the group to do this) Yes, I would have trashed them if it was me they did this to. Just another documented case of cars not caring if they kill someone. ....oh and YES, I agree with yall on the pow's...I was dodging half the night.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:49 PM

Seal Clubber is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, even talk trash on this. WOW, alright anyways read before you comment. Yes, tons of bikes, Yes, there is shoulder space (which they were using until they cut in the middle of the group to do this) Yes, I would have trashed them if it was me they did this to. Just another documented case of cars not caring if they kill someone. ....oh and YES, I agree with yall on the pow's...I was dodging half the night.
If it wasn't you that they did this to then why are you on here telling people to trash this car what do you care? Think before you type and quit being such a puss. you didnt do anything cause you were scared. you were the one that was there. your the type that gets beat up for runnin your mouth and tries to go get your friends to handle your beef.

Last edited by Seal Clubber; 06-08-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Seal Clubber
If it wasn't you that they did this to then why are you on here telling people to trash this car what do you care? Think before you type and quit being such a puss. you didnt do anything cause you were scared. you were the one that was there. your the type that gets beat up for runnin your mouth and tries to go get your friends to handle your beef.
I posted this here so ppl could see the plates and get the info out bc drivers like this kill bikers. Just a week before this a lady cut across 2 bikes and went over top of one of them and tried to run here in Dallas. As far as getting beat up....Right hm lets see 6'1 235lbs played football (middle linebacker/fullback) my whole life, played rugby for my college. I'm sure I get beat up all the time by scrubs that talk trash on forums. Pretty sure the only fights I've ever been in were standing up for my friends bc I've just laughed at the ppl that try crap with me...had a brother 6yrs older that beat the crap out of me daily growing up and he was asked to be an RBWI instructor. As far as me doing anything I was behind where the car cut into the group no ball bearings to drop and nothing but hwy past where the bikes pulled off. The car obviously wouldnt stop with bikes still tailing and not about to try and kick a taillight or mirror at 130+ with them swerving at the bikes.

Oh and nice to see all you TN ppl care about this...oh wait dont see any of you that are commenting from TN so go back to your states forums. Oh forgot you have all the time to talk trash on the web instead of getting out and doing something. Posted it bc its a car from their state. So pretty sure it was heading back there the direction out of Dallas it was going. Hell most of you arnt even Southerners.

Last edited by C.Dickey; 06-08-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:56 AM

Seal Clubber is an unknown quantity at this point

Again, you were there and would have easily been able to stay with the car no matter how fast he was going. Dont try to have other people fight a battle that you were not willing to fight when you were THERE. No instead you make excuses for yourself about why you didn't go after the guy. He didn't actually cut you off...... right, exactly he didn't cut anybody on here off either.Now you want people to trash this guys **** when it could have easily been you all that were the ********. there's really no proof from your video