josh stalyon

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
josh stalyon

please pm me

if anyone knows him and can call him... have him pm me for my contact info... i have to go through him to get my 636 titled, since he previously owned it. thanks
Old 05-20-2009, 04:11 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: josh stalyon

Old 05-20-2009, 04:17 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vetter
please pm me

if anyone knows him and can call him... have him pm me for my contact info... i have to go through him to get my 636 titled, since he previously owned it. thanks
just tried to call him and it said his # is not valid.....i guess i dont have an up to date #
Old 05-22-2009, 12:53 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

thanks darrick. really want to get this thing street legal so i dont have to worry about the po's.

bump

Old 05-22-2009, 01:49 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I tried him too, same thing
Old 05-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

bump

want to get this thing on the road. im legal to drive in 50 states for the first time in like 2 years or so....

someones gotta be able to get 2 him. i hit his myspace and couldnt find an email. i dont want to have to go the certified letter route and have to get him fined and stuff. trying to sort it out legitly!