Anyone know Brett Butler?

Old 12-07-2007, 06:32 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: Anyone know Brett Butler?

Originally Posted by stuntN_kid247
Dude the triple you gave me is junk I'll take pics and post them whoever tried drilling on it fucked it up. Who takes a regular drill bit and tries to go around the sides of a big hole to make it bigger. The title doesn't matter, the risers both are stripped I'm not sending you thre FT triple and leavin the bike with no top triple on it. The triple you gave me is unfixable. Also I don't know who punches out an ignition and drills the bolts out of it. Looks kinda stolen to me. And you go ahead and drive up here I'll give ya some advice its not smart to drive to someones house lookin to pick a fight and you'll find out what I mean if you do.

ok kid your right about that if it was just one or two people coming by but you will have just about every stunt rider and there friends coming with sticky and im sure once its all said and done we will turn it into a huge session but just give the triple back be smart bro it sounds like you got an awesome deal, so you have to get a new triple, try building a bike from scratch its alot more expensive than a FT triple think about it.....
Old 12-08-2007, 10:50 AM

jbirdstunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Anyone know Brett Butler?

+ 100