Old 12-05-2007, 05:22 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Anyone know Brett Butler?

road trip!!! when we going sticky
Old 12-05-2007, 05:36 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

He aint ****! Givin an awesome bike for a kick *** price, free cage, bike put together by stunt pros, and all the nicest **** on it. So what if the triple doesnt work just right. Fix and move on, and keep your end of the deal. Thats why I dont **** people I dont know, they always try to **** you.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:16 PM

STICKYstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by stuntN_kid247
Well the triple you gave me is garbage, I doubt it is even fixable. Whoever tried to driill it out needs to be taught how to work on metal, the risers don't even fit on it and both of them are stripped. I'm not sending you that FT triple period. If you wanna come look for me cmon. You know the address of where I stay and I invite you to come down anytime you like. Thats all I gotta say. And if you or anyone you know see me in person then I guess we'll deal with it then.
Okay, I will be up there soon.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:27 PM

stuntN_kid247 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay you need me to map quest it for you as well.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:39 PM

Funny, you didnt act this hard in person when I met you.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:46 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oooooooooooooooooooooh
Old 12-05-2007, 06:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think im missing some thing here you don't want the tripple but you still wont send it to him ?

no real need to reply to my post im just subscribing to the thread ..lol
Old 12-05-2007, 06:56 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

You can subscribe without replying
Old 12-05-2007, 06:57 PM

The kid is ******* retarded. He bought the bike knowing it wasnt coming with a title. I told him and made it in my post, that the bike was not coming with the Full Throttle triple. I had a 03 triple and tried to file the hole out so he wouldnt have to. I couldnt get it all the way because I didnt have the drill bit to do it and I told him he needed to drill it out (so, no wonder it doesnt fit, ******* idiot, u have to finish drilling it out!). Then he came to pick up the bike. So, being a nice guy, I told him to strap the bike in the truck and to keep the FT triple on there so he could get the bike home, safely strapped. I told him to ship the FT triple back to me when he got home. The right side cage was bent and I told him I would buy a new right side from Ian and ship it to him, which I did for free!!!! I also gave him a brand new set of risers (how can new risers be stripped? Oh, because he's ******* retarded).

So, now he has a brand new right side cage, 03 triple, new risers, and still wont send me the FT triple back. So, he's done. When my wrist heals, Im driving up there and getting my triple AND the bike.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

<<<<<<newbee.....lol
Old 12-05-2007, 07:00 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by STICKYstunts
The kid is ******* retarded. He bought the bike knowing it wasnt coming with a title. I told him and made it in my post, that the bike was not coming with the Full Throttle triple. I had a 03 triple and tried to file the hole out so he wouldnt have to. I couldnt get it all the way because I didnt have the drill bit to do it and I told him he needed to drill it out (so, no wonder it doesnt fit, ******* idiot, u have to finish drilling it out!). Then he came to pick up the bike. So, being a nice guy, I told him to strap the bike in the truck and to keep the FT triple on there so he could get the bike home, safely strapped. I told him to ship the FT triple back to me when he got home. The right side cage was bent and I told him I would buy a new right side from Ian and ship it to him, which I did for free!!!! I also gave him a brand new set of risers (how can new risers be stripped? Oh, because he's ******* retarded).

So, now he has a brand new right side cage, 03 triple, new risers, and still wont send me the FT triple back. So, he's done. When my wrist heals, Im driving up there and getting my triple AND the bike.
oh ok i get it now he just hasn't put the other tripple on yet
Old 12-05-2007, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by STICKYstunts

How much for the bike? lol
Old 12-05-2007, 08:42 PM

Dude the triple you gave me is junk I'll take pics and post them whoever tried drilling on it fucked it up. Who takes a regular drill bit and tries to go around the sides of a big hole to make it bigger. The title doesn't matter, the risers both are stripped I'm not sending you thre FT triple and leavin the bike with no top triple on it. The triple you gave me is unfixable. Also I don't know who punches out an ignition and drills the bolts out of it. Looks kinda stolen to me. And you go ahead and drive up here I'll give ya some advice its not smart to drive to someones house lookin to pick a fight and you'll find out what I mean if you do.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:00 PM

I'm gonna take pictures of the triple you gave me post them and then I'ma send it back to you so you have a triple and you fix it and show me its not junk. I'm done here.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:14 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Dude the triple you gave me is junk I'll take pics and post them whoever tried drilling on it fucked it up. Who takes a regular drill bit and tries to go around the sides of a big hole to make it bigger. The title doesn't matter, the risers both are stripped I'm not sending you thre FT triple and leavin the bike with no top triple on it. The triple you gave me is unfixable. Also I don't know who punches out an ignition and drills the bolts out of it. Looks kinda stolen to me. And you go ahead and drive up here I'll give ya some advice its not smart to drive to someones house lookin to pick a fight and you'll find out what I mean if you do.
Haha you dont know we roll deep. send the ft back and everything will go away if not you will pay for that mistake

i have not seen D1 ryan in a while

Roadtrip:YEAH
Old 12-05-2007, 11:03 PM

theison is an unknown quantity at this point

how much for the bike?
Old 12-06-2007, 07:49 AM

I'm gonna take pictures of the triple you gave me post them and then I'ma send it back to you so you have a triple and you fix it and show me its not junk. I'm done here.
You are ******* retarded. I told u when u came and picked the bike up that I didnt have the correct drill bit. I filed it out by hand (trying to be a nice guy so you would have a working triple). I told you that you had to get the right drill bit and finish it. I could have just given you the bike with no triple but I tried to help you out and you just fucked me. After I took the time and money to buy you a new cage, ship it, and give you riser, this is how you are gonna act towards me? You were a little bitch in person and you are gonna be a little bitch when I roll up on you.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:25 AM

jbirdstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

that dude is just diggin a deeper whole, and there is only one way out, better give it up *****... cause I damn sure wouldnt want every stunter from VA to FL wantin to whip my ***.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:44 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
Haha you dont know we roll deep. send the ft back and everything will go away if not you will pay for that mistake

i have not seen D1 ryan in a while

Roadtrip:YEAH

aww...do you miss me? I miss u too. hahaha!! Ur in ATL now right? I was wanted to come back down there for a nice practice session soon.

Back to the subject at hand, no need for us to go to your mom and dads house Brett, u could legally shoot us if we were on your parents property. But I doubt your that gangster. But...sooner or later one of us will see you, unless u plan on ridin at your own secret spots by yourself for the rest of your life. Stop being a bitch and do whats right. Fix the other triple and send the ft triple back. Rest assured if I do see you at a show anywhere that triple will be mine.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:01 AM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

wait.......... has anyone seen his mom? what if she is a milf........... does he have a sister?

Quick Reply: Anyone know Brett Butler?