Heading to FL

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 12:03 PM

blackdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Heading to FL

Hey everyone, long time no see/speak. Like the title says, i'll be heading down to Fl the end Dec. Can't wait to get out of this freezing *** cold and get some riding in. Look forward to riding with you guys. Here are some pics of what i've been up to this "warm" season, pretty much been bikeless till a couple months ago. Ended up getting into lawn mower racing, no really, and i've gotta tell you it's a blast. Avg speeds around 30mph, some tracks , classes we were avg over 60mph! For the money you can't beat it.

Name:  e66f1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  79.1 KB

pic of my class 1 mower
Name:  DSC03997-1.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  251.6 KB

Name:  DSC03994-1.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  7.8 KB

Name:  DSC03994.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  239.8 KB

racing against the class 2 mowers, before paint job
Name:  DSC03958-2.jpg
Size:  188.8 KB

Name:  DSC03952.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  230.4 KB

Name:  DSC03932.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  160.6 KB

Last edited by blackdog; 11-22-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:57 PM

Hazen is a decent person
Re: Heading to FL

That's awesome.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:00 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

bring some f4i plastics or 636
Old 11-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

I had no idea lawn mower racing was for real...
Old 11-22-2008, 06:06 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
I had no idea lawn mower racing was for real...
Haha its on espn all the time unlike stunt riding
Old 11-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
Haha its on espn all the time unlike stunt riding
Go figure
Old 11-22-2008, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
bring some f4i plastics or 636

You sure have some nerve *****. I'm about sick and tired of hearing about these busted up F4i plastics that I "took" from you. What started as me hooking you up tremendously on a second F4i paint job has resulted in a ruined friendship, a set of plastics you no longer needed and which you wouldn't even allow me to give you money on, has now become some sort of "*****" drama. It's like you thrive off of always having to badmouth or belittle someone in the stunt world when they turn there back to you and you no longer need them. I think you would have rathered me not pay you just so you would have some stupid excuse for drama.

When I was in Orlando you were a friend, we rode together, you'd stop by the shop, you'd hook me up with parts sometimes, and I'd do the same and help you with paintwork. But the second I leave Orlando, I become one which you badmouth and basically just "used". You pm'ed me once after the move, not to say, "hey buddy, how's NY, how's life going, how's the shop?", no ., I get . "what's up with the plastics"?.

I've given you my word that i'd compensate you in some way for you giving me essentially a great gastank and some trashed plastics. Than you go and **** talk , act like a ***** and post this **** " Bring some f4i plastics or 636" ? Like some sort mafioso?

So *****, why don't you man up and tell me what you want for the plastics because I and half of Orlando is sick and tired of hearing you whine about some shitty *** , set of plastics. See you in Orlando buddy o'l pal.

Last edited by blackdog; 11-22-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:01 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by blackdog
You sure have some nerve *****. I'm about sick and tired of hearing about these busted up F4i plastics that I "took" from you. What started as me hooking you up tremendously on a second F4i paint job has resulted in a ruined friendship, a set of plastics you no longer needed and which you wouldn't even allow me to give you money on, has now become some sort of "*****" drama. It's like you thrive off of always having to badmouth or belittle someone in the stunt world when they turn there back to you and you no longer need them. I think you would have rathered me not pay you just so you would have some stupid excuse for drama.

When I was in Orlando you were a friend, we rode together, you'd stop by the shop, you'd hook me up with parts sometimes, and I'd do the same and help you with paintwork. But the second I leave Orlando, I become one which you badmouth and basically just "used". You pm'ed me once after the move, not to say, "hey buddy, how's NY, how's life going, how's the shop?", no ., I get . "what's up with the plastics"?.

I've given you my word that i'd compensate you in some way for you giving me essentially a great gastank and some trashed plastics. Than you go and **** talk , act like a ***** and post this **** " Bring some f4i plastics or 636" ? Like some sort mafioso?

So *****, why don't you man up and tell me what you want for the plastics because I and half of Orlando is sick and tired of hearing you whine about some shitty *** , set of plastics. See you in Orlando buddy o'l pal.
a whole set of plastics and tank and i asked you for the zx10 forks and triple you had and you wanted me to give you money for plus the plastics you took off with. yes thats some bullshit there on your part.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:04 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

What does anyone that reads this think a nice dented and bondo tank both sides a nice f4i tail, undertail and a 954 front fender is worth. it was this paintjob but the paint was not mint

everything minus the upper is worth

Name:  2-11-07052.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  78.4 KB
Old 11-22-2008, 09:08 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

I bet you would! LOL, that's fine with me, how about $90 bucks to cover shipping and make up for the difference in value? Let me know.

[QUOTE=DURTY-636]i am going to bed because i work nights. but i will take that front end for them. let me know. i want to try the zx10 on the 636

[QUOTE=blackdog]Did you forget the last time we talked about them? I wanted/needed them for my F4i and asked if I could buy them from you. You no longer needed them because you got the 636, and I told you I'd get you some 636 plastics if you wanted instead. but you said not to worry about it. We left it at me sending you some money down the road and that it wasn't that big of a deal. Which is what I thought you were implying by your post? Anyhow, I no longer have the f4i so let me know what you want for them so we can be squared away.

Forrest
315-379-xxxx

[QUOTE=DURTY-636]
how's it going down there? PM me your number, I don't know where I wrote it down last time. Just talked to Jeff4ez the other day, he's telling me you all have been riding the health dept lately. Amazing that spot is still good! I've been riding here and there, not nearly as much as i'd like. We've been working on a custom bike the last 2.5 months and finally about to send it on it's way.

As soon as I get these forks sold i'll throw you some cash for the plastics. Sound good? Things have been tight up here just like everywhere else. Can hardly afford to fill up a bike anymore! Give me a shout.

Later
Forrest
i would rather just have the plastics back. just send me the f4i stuff i sent with you.

there is the whole pm almost a year later
Old 11-23-2008, 11:10 AM

*****, I think youu have forgotten how trashed that set of plastics was. But let me remind you.

First off you are posting a pic when your plastics actually looked decent, taken before you're spreader crash in Atlanta, and before your infamous "side clutch up" massacre of your subframe, tail section, sides,, etc. "nice f4i tail"? ROFL!!! That tail was completely destroyed, and i'm not talking about cracks/ chips here. That thing was missing chunks , tabs, and broken into two pieces. Let's get some pics posted of your 5 or 6 side clutch up attempts in which you destroyed the subframe and tail. Heck, Danny has it all on vid! So what is that worth? $5-$10 ?

As for the sides, they also had more breaks/ cracks than you remember. Mounting points and lips were completely cracked through and some sections were held together with previous bondo/fiberglass!

As for the front fender, it also had a minor crack which was easily repairable so that should be considered in decent shape.

And lastly the tank was in good condition, couple chips/ small dings but nothing major.

So |*****, why don't you re-evaluate this set of plastics ,which you at one time told me not to even worry about, and let me know what you want for them. And funny how you forget to mention the calls i made to you and pm's you never responded to. That last pm of me willing to give you the zx10 front end with $90 on top of it , was a heck of a deal for you and you didn't have the decency to even respond to me. That was my last attempt to keep things cordial with you and maybe keep a friend. Oh well, you've shown me your true colors.

So like I said before *****, tell me what you want for the plastics. I'm tired of wasting time on this crap.

Last edited by blackdog; 11-23-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:48 AM

Wasn't going to mention this but.....since your being a cheap ***..... Funny how you "forgot" the 905 fairing stay I gave you the day before I left out of town, what did I charge you for that ? $0.00 !!! That's right! I told you , you could have it to use with the new paint which once again was costing you $0.00, nothing , zilch.

But *****, unlike you,I'm not going to "demand" it back or nickle and dime you to death on it. I gave it to you, it's yours. Have a great day
Old 12-18-2008, 03:13 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Wasn't going to mention this but.....since your being a cheap ***..... Funny how you "forgot" the 905 fairing stay I gave you the day before I left out of town, what did I charge you for that ? $0.00 !!! That's right! I told you , you could have it to use with the new paint which once again was costing you $0.00, nothing , zilch.

But *****, unlike you,I'm not going to "demand" it back or nickle and dime you to death on it. I gave it to you, it's yours. Have a great day
i am pretty sure you gave that 905 stay to Danny not me

thanks i just tracked the guy that has them i am sure you will be hearing from him 1 way or another
Old 12-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-24-2008, 08:25 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

jerry! jerry! jerry!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
jerry! jerry! jerry!
i have more popcorn if ya need any
Old 01-24-2009, 04:00 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Ricky04750 is an unknown quantity at this point

So when are you finally heading down?
Old 01-24-2009, 04:25 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Name:  SuperTroopersShenanigans01.jpg
Size:  29.6 KB
Old 01-25-2009, 06:38 AM

ratherbewalking is an unknown quantity at this point

can i ride my old bike? i miss it
Old 01-25-2009, 10:21 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Can I get one of those lawn mowers? That **** look gangster.........