The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 09:56 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

I don't really remember. Its got a few pieces for the tail and a few for the tank I think. I'm going to look it up now.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i use thrust sprockets but there all about the same price...

and i got 90 bucks worth of that surf **** on my bike and that was with a discount
Originally Posted by Steve-
the surf **** had a cool lip on it and it was local, i would like to try stomp grip or tech spec.

Is this the stuff you guys are talking about?
http://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com...FQoRswodMSw3hg
Old 07-08-2008, 03:38 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by apfire26
thats one brand , there a re abunch of different ones
Old 07-08-2008, 05:25 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

buy the tech spec it sticks way better than stomp grip and work great for traction with no ripping of the pants
Old 07-08-2008, 09:02 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

www.rodeobeach.com you will get it the next day
Old 07-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

tested it today this **** is bad *** the kick lip is sick, if you get this stuff try to find a piece with out the big bump in the middle.

this one looks nice http://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com...pad-batmo.aspx

im still asking around for a chain but it seems nobody has one but i will keep looking.

Last edited by Ethiopian; 07-08-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:35 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

The new stunt stomp grip is even better.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nags
The new stunt stomp grip is even better.
does it have a lip? i probably would have tried it if it was sold local but i hate waiting for parts.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:40 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yea, the new **** has a lip on it. And they make primer for it.. If you install it properly that **** ain't ever coming off
Old 07-08-2008, 09:42 PM

Old 07-08-2008, 09:44 PM

tested it today this **** is bad *** the kick lip is sick, if you get this stuff try to find a piece with out the big bump in the middle.

this one looks nice http://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com...pad-batmo.aspx

im still asking around for a chain but it seems nobody has one but i will keep looking.

So if I **** up my tank dent I'll still have a lip,
I may be getting somthing like that soon.

Thats ok about the chain, thanks for trying. I'm gunna try to order just links from somewhere.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Soup Mafia

that does look nice.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Soup Mafia

So if I **** up my tank dent I'll still have a lip,
I may be getting somthing like that soon.

Thats ok about the chain, thanks for trying. I'm gunna try to order just links from somewhere.

hold up im pretty sure the next guy i asked has one but i wont be able to get to him until saturday and i could ship it out on monday. and i dont think you will have to go that deep in your dent if you use somthing like mine or what nags uses.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:52 PM

You mean you can get some tank grip like you got. Or you found some links?
Old 07-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Soup Mafia

i meant the chain, but the grip should be at any surf shop. do you guys have surf shops in the middle of florida?
Old 07-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nags
I see three remotes
Old 07-08-2008, 09:58 PM

i meant the chain, but the grip should be at any surf shop. do you guys have surf shops in the middle of florida?
Cool, I'll wait on the links then.
No surf shops here, just one skate shop.

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
I see three remotes
Doesn't everyone have 3.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Usually. I have one. Got lucky and it works for everything.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
I see three remotes
I didn't take that.

I have a Sony touchscreen remote that controls everything.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:06 PM

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread