The Florida BullShit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Florida BullShit Thread

I had two for awhile as well but **** slowed down for both of them. Ive been sitting home for two weeks.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cadillacZac
im down to ride thur.
:YEAH
Old 07-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

alan what time are you gonna be in west palm, i usually get to the spot around 8.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:07 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Steve-
alan what time are you gonna be in west palm, i usually get to the spot around 8.
I'm gunna get with roger and see, I need to go by his house first so it may be a little earlier then that.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by apfire26
I'm gunna get with roger and see, I need to go by his house first so it may be a little earlier then that.
you can come buy here any time after 3 but i probably wont ride till about 8 ,i don't ride till the sun goes down
Old 07-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

fresh bullshit, damn circles to hell.

Name:  ghettorig2.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  105.1 KB

Name:  ghettorig.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  62.5 KB
Old 07-02-2008, 09:46 PM
also known as OMR

lol...nice rig but you should have cut your pegs down to the point where they didn't hit the ground when you lay the bike over ....

with that being said you should cut your rig shorter for the same reason
Old 07-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Soup Mafia

i cut it a little shorter than stock there is a ball of duck tape on the end of the bolt so it looks a little longer than it is. gonna weld it back on monday when we get our tig set back up.

thanks for reminding me i have to go cut the right side before that happens.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:00 PM
also known as OMR

i cut it a little shorter than stock there is a ball of duck tape on the end of the bolt so it looks a little longer than it is. gonna weld it back on monday when we get our tig set back up.

thanks for reminding me i have to go cut the right side before that happens.
put a plate on the back of the broken rear set because the **** they make the rear sets out of are shitty to begin with and after you weld them it's even shittier
Old 07-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Soup Mafia

i hear that, zac got his frame welded let it set for a coulpe hours then went and rode not even a hours time went by and the crack came through the new weld up to the plate. maybe the plate will hold the his frame little longer.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:32 PM
also known as OMR

i hear that, zac got his frame welded let it set for a coulpe hours then went and rode not even a hours time went by and the crack came through the new weld up to the plate. maybe the plate will hold the his frame little longer.
******* zach has the worst luck ever
Old 07-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Soup Mafia

hahaha i know, i bet he was happy to see somthing on my bike break instead of his .
Old 07-02-2008, 11:19 PM

What bike is Zac riding know. Is it the same one he's had welded up already?
Old 07-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Soup Mafia

yeah i guess hes gonna ride it till the frame breaks and just buy another one. you think you could bring that pipe with you tommorro, and do you still have the round passenger peg mount peice? work is gonna suck tommorro i want to ride.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:33 PM

Yeah I'll bring the pipe. I'll look for the piece your talking about too.
What bike does he have, Georges old f4i?
Old 07-02-2008, 11:36 PM
Soup Mafia

yeah thats the one, he got a good deal on it even if he has to buy a new frame. it sucks goerge quit to jump 50s or whatever he does hahaha he was good.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:44 PM

I have to find sombody to reinforce my frame, thats the main thing I'm worried about with my new bike.
I guess to do it properly the motor has to be dropped.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:48 PM

JungleJuice is a decent person

hey apfire you from sebring? i remember seeing that name before
Old 07-02-2008, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by JungleJuice
hey apfire you from sebring? i remember seeing that name before

Yeah, Sebring.

Do I know you from somewhere else?
Old 07-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Soup Mafia

talk to zac tomorrow the guy can do it but he needs to be let known like 2 weeks ahead of time, his welds look good but it cracked right where the first crack was. dropping motors isnt that bad the bad is putting everthing back together correctly.

Quick Reply: The Florida BullShit Thread