Tryin to move to Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 11:01 PM

onewheelneil is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tryin to move to Orlando

T neck,your my ****** hero. Are there any house's near you so I can catch a ride with you to the spot!I been researchin like a **** but it just ain't workin without actually being there and seein it for myself.What area do you live in Mark?Are you in the out skirts or like right in the middle of ****?Do you worry about your **** gettin took all the time?I heard that bike theft is ****** ridiculous in FL! I worry about that the most,with a new house payment and all the bills that come with it,all my **** that is paid for is unfortunately gonna get the most minimal insurance possible.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

If you leave your bike out it WILL get jacked. I had two of my bikes stolen. Once when it was right out side my window with it open. I didnt hear a thing. Ive worked in the motorcycle field for a while now and I hear a story at least once a week about someones bike getting jacked. You most deff need to get a house with a garage.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:26 AM

STICKYstunts is a decent person

I would look for a house on the outskirts of Orlando, more towards Kissimmee. If you can find a house in "Champions Gate", buy it now.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:24 AM

Thanks Mike! Thats what I was looking for,a name of an area to start looking in.The garage is the biggest deal to me.I told my girl to pic any house she wants,I don't care if its small,if I have to work on it,if its PINK,I don't care....just as long as its got at least a two car!I'm gonna check into Champions gate now.Thanks
Old 03-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

were (myself and sticky) right outside the city, 15-20 minutes from everything. quiet neighborhood, garages, family oriented community, school buses from somewhere run through every day, new houses, cheap. its called Beacon park. all the properties are developed by D.R. Horton, check out they're website.

P.S. Champions gate is a HIKE to the city..at least 30 min.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:13 PM

But Champions Gate is gangster. And you can do champions through Champion's Gate!
Old 03-07-2008, 12:21 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Look in Palm Coast a bit away from O town but close to da beach....
Old 03-07-2008, 03:14 PM

thanks y'all for the help!I been searchin all day and surprisingly enough,everywhere I have looked is in our price range,except champions gate!I can't even afford a condo there! I'm lookin at Palm Coast now.How's the area there?My girl loves some of the houses there.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

I need to get the ***** to pack up my **** and move to Orlando, just the humidity scares me! Makes me think San Diego would be a good choice
Old 03-07-2008, 06:21 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by onewheelneil
thanks y'all for the help!I been searchin all day and surprisingly enough,everywhere I have looked is in our price range,except champions gate!I can't even afford a condo there! I'm lookin at Palm Coast now.How's the area there?My girl loves some of the houses there.
you do know palm coast is over a hour away from orlando
Old 03-07-2008, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by onewheelneil
Im not sure if the area is called Champion's Gate. Its really close to there though.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:48 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by STICKYstunts
When you go look at the house, check out the neighborhood. If you see cars parked in the driveway, its probably ok. If you see cars parked in the lawn and nothing in the driveway, then you probably want to keep on looking.... lol.
ummm, so like whenever you guys come up to ride i have cars all over my yard...wonder what the neighbors think...

then there is the naked dan in the yard as well...and starks puking over the back fence...

wow, my nieghbors must hate us...

hi sticky ...
Old 03-07-2008, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
Yea,I do now! After we found some houses we liked,I google mapped it and found out.That sux!
Old 03-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Yeah Palm COast is out there, It took me just over an hour to get there from Apopka.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Throttle choppin'

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
I need to get the ***** to pack up my **** and move to Orlando, just the humidity scares me! Makes me think San Diego would be a good choice
My first sumer here i was thinking I made a huge mistake. The humidity was rough. Im kinda use to it now. I dont mind puttimg up with it for a few months because the winter here is well worth it. Although San Dieago has perfect weather pretty much all year round.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:34 AM

Jon PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Deltona and it is 20 mins from the beach and 30 mins from O-town. I love it. The house next door to me is for sale and I think it is about 175 ish and is 3 bedroom 2 bath and is pretty new. That is about what you can get anywhere in deltona.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:46 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jon PBR
I live in Deltona and it is 20 mins from the beach and 30 mins from O-town. I love it. The house next door to me is for sale and I think it is about 175 ish and is 3 bedroom 2 bath and is pretty new. That is about what you can get anywhere in deltona.
I will be renting more than likely. I dont make good money (due to working at bike shops ) But I dont want to be in any crime ridden part of town. What can I expect? Violence & mayhem?
Old 03-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Throttle choppin'

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD

WTF!?
Old 03-09-2008, 05:48 PM

LynchMob is a decent person

how are construction jobs in florida??? i own my own company down here in ny doing mostly residential work. i heard people dont get payed alot is this type of work. a normal mechanic here that knows what hes doing usually gets about 200 a day and a jr mechanic with a couple years experience usually gets 150 and laborers about 110. anyone know how much people get paid in florida?
Old 03-10-2008, 08:01 AM
Throttle choppin'

It's pretty sketchy right now. The economy sucks so bad that there are town homes, residential subdivisions and condos that have been abondon (sp) half way done. Disney and Universial are about the only ones really spending the cash on big projects. Not to say that a good, hard working company couldnt come down here and make it happen.

Quick Reply: Tryin to move to Orlando