Tryin to move to Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 04:46 PM

onewheelneil is an unknown quantity at this point
Tryin to move to Orlando

My girl and I are looking into moving to o-town.We are gonna be coming down in a week or 2 look at houses.What area's should we try to stay away from?Her job is moving her down there and we really don't know that much about the area.We are looking to buy a house in the 200's or so,is that gonna be enough to get somewhere decent? Any advice is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:28 PM

Re: Tryin to move to Orlando

anybody?
Old 03-05-2008, 07:12 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

florida sux.....im getting out!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 08:38 PM

are you serious? I was hoping to get up with all the hai crew and hit some lots.It won't be the same without the ridiculously gay facial hair guy
Old 03-05-2008, 09:14 PM

Celeste can only hope to improve

I love Florida... I dont know much about different areas to live in Orlando, but if you ask me where a good place to go out is, i could help you there...
Old 03-05-2008, 09:26 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I will be living somewhere on the east coast of Florida by this summer....I'm pretty sure.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:12 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I will be living somewhere on the east coast of Florida by this summer....I'm pretty sure.
quit dreaming, you're moving to B'ham
Old 03-05-2008, 11:01 PM

I heard that some spots are worse than others in orlando,just like any other town in the world.I'm just tryin to find out which area's are more "ghetto" than the others.Like downtown,or whatever.I've got a 3yr old that will be growing up there so I want to make sure we get in a decent school district for him.Plus, I don't really wanna worry about my **** getting stolen every night as well.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by onewheelneil
I heard that some spots are worse than others in orlando,just like any other town in the world.I'm just tryin to find out which area's are more "ghetto" than the others.Like downtown,or whatever.I've got a 3yr old that will be growing up there so I want to make sure we get in a decent school district for him.Plus, I don't really wanna worry about my **** getting stolen every night as well.

There is a house for sale in my subdvision. Its a very small subdivision. One way in one way out so we dont get alot of traffic which is killer. One of my neiboirs patrols the streets with a Glock 9 every night. Not to say I live in a bad area but lets face it criminals travel. I think he's just board. Hes retired so it makes him feel needed I guess. I have lived in my house for two years and havent seen any crime in my hood. Plus there is a cop that lives there too and his cop car is always in his drive way. I have lived in Orlando for about six years and I love it. Most area's are getting pretty bad though. I'll PM you some houses for sale in my subdivision. You are buying at the right time b/c the market sucks. You can pretty much name your price right now.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

I cant find it right now but my girlfriend is a mortgage broker so I'll have her look the **** up and I'll let you know.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
I cant find it right now but my girlfriend is a mortgage broker so I'll have her look the **** up and I'll let you know.

dude,That would be ****** sweet.I would really appreciate it.We live like 7 hours away right now but we are gonna get like 20 houses together and come down for a long weekend and check them out.The small subdivision sounds exactly like what we are looking for,maybe we can end up using your girl for something and she can make a little change for helpin us out.If we like what we see,I'll get my girl to get up with yours and they can work out all the details.Thanks for the help brotha!
Old 03-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Throttle choppin'

Sounds good. What part of Orlando is the job at? If I had a zip code I could be more helpfull.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:47 PM

we are not exactly sure yet,she hasn't got all the details yet.All we know that is definitely going to be in Orlando.I know she wants to be as close to the beach as 150- 200k will allow.She says she doesn't care how far she has to drive everyday. Since we are BUYING the house and not renting we are gonna live where we want to.I'll get a job close by to where we live cause I'm not driving an hour work.She on the other hand,will do what she has to do to be near the beach.She is going to be managing a Goodyear tire store,the coorparate office hasn't told her which one yet
Old 03-06-2008, 03:59 PM

STICKYstunts is a decent person

When you go look at the house, check out the neighborhood. If you see cars parked in the driveway, its probably ok. If you see cars parked in the lawn and nothing in the driveway, then you probably want to keep on looking.... lol.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:53 PM

'bout like Durham!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Throttle choppin'

Originally Posted by onewheelneil
we are not exactly sure yet,she hasn't got all the details yet.All we know that is definitely going to be in Orlando.I know she wants to be as close to the beach as 150- 200k will allow.She says she doesn't care how far she has to drive everyday. Since we are BUYING the house and not renting we are gonna live where we want to.I'll get a job close by to where we live cause I'm not driving an hour work.She on the other hand,will do what she has to do to be near the beach.She is going to be managing a Goodyear tire store,the coorparate office hasn't told her which one yet

Well anywhere in Orlando is at least and 1 1/2 hours away from any beach I think. Maybe 50 or so minutes to Coco beach. I am closer to New Smyrna beach which is really nice. Just let me know when you get more info and I'll get those listings to you as soon as my girl gets them.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Throttle choppin'

Originally Posted by STICKYstunts
When you go look at the house, check out the neighborhood. If you see cars parked in the driveway, its probably ok. If you see cars parked in the lawn and nothing in the driveway, then you probably want to keep on looking.... lol.
He's right
Old 03-06-2008, 06:36 PM

will do Mike.Thanks for the help bro!
Old 03-06-2008, 06:43 PM

stargurlz is an unknown quantity at this point

my grandparents live in coco beach not far from orlando but nice place. i come there every summer. so maybe this summer i could make it cause last years i didnt cause went to las vegas instead lol well good luck finding a house i wish i could live in florida lol
Old 03-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

you can be centralized in orlando in a nice house for right around 225 ish.

Quick Reply: Tryin to move to Orlando