Revolution Twenty 04

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 03:29 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point
Revolution Twenty 04

Revolution Twenty 04

I think this is one of the most undiscovered or least talked about great vid's out there right now. I have bought a lot of videos lately and this one just doesn't get old. Great editing, great music, flows well, good locations/backgrounds ...keeps you entertained.

I was not too impressed by "Get On Up" (would not watch over and over) but this one is a winner in my opinion. It is not real long, but it is put together well and flows...no b.s. filler footage.

Just thought I would share my thoughts on this since I have not seen much about it here on SL. Seems that it has been kind of an underground DVD for a while with not much promotion.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:29 AM

korno1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Revolution Twenty 04

i disagree dont get me wrong talent was awesome but to many circles and i got bored the first 5 minutes into it but whatever my opinion
Old 08-14-2004, 10:03 AM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point

HMMM.....I never can really figure out why Jason's flix don't get the approval of the stunt community, but it comes down to this......Let's just keep it simple, if you don't want to watch it over and over then it must not be a good video to you, but I will say......I watch Jason's vids over, and over....and my little boy asks for him by name. So that's one watched flick in at my pad. I can however see the need for some change next time around, but let's go over the "goodvid formula" below...haha.

Here's the formula....
***One of your fav's = watched it doz times :YEAH
***Not one of your favs = watched it once

BUT.....That doesn't mean it wasn't good, because one person didn't like it. Some opinions are based or personal likes, and dislikes about a rider/team ....this can be know as (a.k.a. bais or hater-ade).

Last edited by LEE OF RONIN; 08-14-2004 at 10:06 AM.
Old 08-14-2004, 11:14 AM
www.chicksdigscars.com.au

mike_rock is an unknown quantity at this point

I have seen both, and I would have to say that I liked Revolution Twenty 04 more than Get On Up... but I watched Get On Up right before RT 04, not roughly a year before (closer to its release date). Because it had more of the latest tricks, it made it a little better, but I thought Get On Up was a little timid in the presentation... For me, watching guys stunting on bikes, you need music that really pumps... if the music is too mellow its kind of an anti-climax kinda deal.

That is just my opinion of course.

I have done a little work with film, and you can have the best footage out there, but if you dont edit it right and dont have a soundtrack to follow it up, it can really spoil the footage your showcasing!

When I first hadnt seen any of this kind of riding, what appealed to me as a spectator, was the risk taken in performing the stunts. The first film I watched was Urban Street Bike Warriors... IT GOT ME HOOKED HARD! I watched 12 O'Clock after I had seen Urban Street Bike Warriors, but because of the nature of the riding, it was still entertaining.

Don't get me wrong, circles and slow wheelies, no handers and stuff still rock, but its all in the way you present it on film. Servin It Up 2 uses the footage captured in a fast forward style with more Hip Hop style music to give it a bouncing groove... and of course Darius and the other boys riding have got stylish circles and slow wheelies going on, so it makes the whole thing look a hell of a lot more entertaining to somebody who has no concept of the skill involved!

You need to mix it up, try not to stick to one style of riding... motion creates emotion, the faster something appears, the most exciting it appears. Anyway bottom line, I liked Revolution Twenty 04... and Get On up too... keep up the good work Jason Britton!

By the way, I am trying to put together a film down under in Australia... If anybody wants to send me some footage that I might be able to use, PM me.

Thanx.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:34 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Revolution was good except for the fact that it was a 30 minute Icon commercial.

I really like get on up though.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:35 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
Revolution was good except for the fact that it was a 30 minute Icon commercial.

hahaha....that's funny. But yo, I don't blame him for lookin out for his sponsors. I know for him to be doing that they are taking reeeeaal good care of him and his team. "Belee dat partnah"
Old 08-16-2004, 03:00 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CBO
Revolution 04 was straight garbage because it was all music no sound, footage was cool

GET ON UP was sick and the first track with JB doing circles with that song gave me goose bumbs it was so nice..

that video was absolutely crushin, I seen darius do a no hander at the begining and I about **** that was the first time i seen a sit down no hander
get on up rocked still havent seen 20/04
Old 08-16-2004, 06:34 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Revolution Twenty 04

alot of talent in twenty04...I watch it over and over! that guy, Eric Hoenshell kills it on that R6. Great vid.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:51 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6_kidd
alot of talent in twenty04...I watch it over and over! that guy, Eric Hoenshell kills it on that R6. Great vid.
i also thought it was boring. some of the editing was really good, just didn't keep my attention long. some SICK riding though!
Old 08-17-2004, 01:07 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ

Wasn't Rev04 put out by Icon?
Old 08-17-2004, 03:15 AM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point

RT 04 is a No Limit production with of course full support from ICON. I do appreciate the positive and negative feedback because without it I couldn't improve on the production Quality of the next Vid...
Old 08-17-2004, 05:21 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

The man has spoken.. everyone go out and buy these! BANG!
Old 08-17-2004, 12:35 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point

he's a great rider dont get me wrong, but something about both videos i think was whack, my opinion!