Worst Video In Stunt History

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 01:47 AM

DME TECH is an unknown quantity at this point
Worst Video In Stunt History

No Disrespect To These Riders But I Just Seen This Video And Its A Discrace To The Stunt Industry. These Types Of Videos Make It Hard For Other Stunters Out There To Sell Theirs. Very Poor Editing The Riding Is Very Below Average Which Is Ok But These Guys Think Their The Next Starboys. The Song In The Video When Hes Singing Doesnt Even Match Up. Nothing In This Video Will Make You Want To Watch It Over Again. Worst Video To Ever Come Out And By Far The Worst Ever To Come Out Of The Midwest. Quad Footage On There Is Absolutely Disrespecting To The Audience. Ive Seen Girls Ride Quads Better Then This. Some Of Those Wheelie Bars On Them Bikes Look Like Train Tracks. Its Ok To Have Fun And Make A Video But Your Hurting It For All Of Us Who Actually Put Money And Quality In Ours. Im Not Here To Start Contraversy But This Is The Videos And Reviews Forum And This Is My Review. All The Footage Was Filmed In The Same Location And The So Called Funny Skits Were Absolutey Pointless. Please Find A New Profession. THE NAME OF THE GROUP IS CALLED VMC AND THE VIDEO IS TITLED LIABILTY RISK. IVE SEEN THESE GUYS COME ON HERE TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO CRITICISE LIKE THEIR SOMEBODY BECAUSE THEY HAVE A VIDEO OUT. IM NOT HATING ON ANYBODY I AM SIMPLY MAKING AN EVALUATION OF THE VIDEO AND WHAT I SEE FROM THESE GUYS. IM SURE PEOPLE MAY GET UPSET WITH ME FOR POSTING THIS AND IM NOT TRYING TO **** ANYONE OFF ITS JUST MY OPINION. WE HAVENT HAD A REAL REVIEW IN HERE IN AWHILE. EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE NICE AND NOT TELL THE TRUTH.

Miller
Old 06-04-2004, 01:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

what the hell are you talking about? What video? Am I retarded or did I just not see the title of the video you are talking about?
Old 06-04-2004, 02:06 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DME TECH
THE NAME OF THE GROUP IS CALLED VMC AND THE VIDEO IS TITLED LIABILTY RISK.

Miller
I have not seen it, but this was where he said the name.... would be better if he said it first or put it in the subject of the thread
Old 06-04-2004, 02:13 AM

that1guy is an unknown quantity at this point

It wasn't that the vid was bad, just old photage and not very well edited. not dissing the group either, but having riden with them most of last summer, I know they can do more than they did in that vid, also, it doesn't really capture the personality of the group.
my
Old 06-04-2004, 02:14 AM

yah, the combination of every single word capitalized and then the whole word capitalized turned my brain to mush trying to read that.

you should edit it and maybe we'll read the whole thing
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	whao.jpeg
Views:	1481
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	82268  
Old 06-04-2004, 02:30 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

hahahaa
Old 06-04-2004, 02:31 AM

T Card is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by that1guy
It wasn't that the vid was bad, just old photage and not very well edited. not dissing the group either, but having riden with them most of last summer, I know they can do more than they did in that vid, also, it doesn't really capture the personality of the group.
my
Yeah this video was wack.. The best part was when Gimix jumped to his tank.. The video was poorly edited, and it looked liked they didn't even watch the footage before making the video. None of these guys had any personality and I feel it would be in your best interest not to watch this video.. This is one of those videos that if people see it they would think this sport is a joke. I have seen bad videos before but this one gets no respect because these guys just think they are the ****..
Old 06-04-2004, 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by T Card
Yeah this video was wack....
I haven't said wack since highschool, that **** is.... WACK

that felt good
Old 06-04-2004, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death

that felt good
Yeah I'm tryin to bring that **** back... That video was so bad I just needed some serious vocabulary
Old 06-04-2004, 02:54 AM

outlawr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hear ya but i think i dont have the right to h8 on ish like that,why I HAVENT PUT A VID OUT YET SO YOUR WORST IS BETTER THAN MY BEST.there is a HUGE differance in 1 upN the kat on the streets and doing the same on camera.
Old 06-04-2004, 03:04 AM

Yo you miss understood everything in this post... This is called videos and reviews so I reviewed this video.. It took absolutley no time or money to make this video.. And as for the streets, Come to Iowa sometime and we will show anyone how to ride.. Thats all we do is ride the streets hommie.

this isnt bout who hits the streets this is a videos and reviews thread and I am reviewing and commenting on the worst stunt video in the history. Video was absolutely garbage and on a rating of 1 to 10 it gets a number 3.

there are some things so funny in that video that its almost worth buying so you can laugh, the editing doesnt even match up, like when the guy is mumbling and the words arent even matching up in the rock song
Old 06-04-2004, 03:25 AM

outlawr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo you miss understood everything in this post... This is called videos and reviews so I reviewed this video.. It took absolutley no time or money to make this video.. And as for the streets, Come to Iowa sometime and we will show anyone how to ride.. Thats all we do is ride the streets hommie.
i misunderstand errthang its all good playa.hittin the streets up is were its at we got all summer,iowa aint ish to roll out to you katz r more than welcome to hit up the lou i got the hook up holla.
Old 06-04-2004, 06:48 PM

FarleySF is an unknown quantity at this point

this isnt bout who hits the streets this is a videos and reviews thread and I am reviewing and commenting on the worst stunt video in the history. Video was absolutely garbage and on a rating of 1 to 10 it gets a number 3.

there are some things so funny in that video that its almost worth buying so you can laugh, the editing doesnt even match up, like when the guy is mumbling and the words arent even matching up in the rock song
hey re-watch our last video and count how much footage you guys have on the street???? AND the sound track rocks!!!! love the EMINEM in the first song... does he know about it!!!!lol....
i just re-watched it and didnt see any highway footage AT ALL!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Death

that felt good

Yeah I'm tryin to bring that **** back... That video was so bad I just needed some serious vocabulary

lmao, thats some funny ****...

But T, that word aint never left my vocab... I love using that ****. If gaa bage in coming out my mouth, then the word wack is Mos Def coming out....

"That ***** is wack, his rhymes is gaa bage"... there, I used both...
Old 06-04-2004, 11:32 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

1. Thanks for the review... I'll save my money.
2. Farley... why the hatin' on T-Card? I have WoL and I love it. So what if there's no highway footage, they're runnin' over people's front lawns. And THAT'S gangsta! (maybe I misunderstood, or you're just joking, if so, ignore #2)
3. CBO... the new avatar is f*ckin' awesome! Get well soon brutha! I'm buying some gear from you guys next month for sure.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:29 PM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point

**** happens everyone has there opinions
Old 06-05-2004, 01:54 PM

Yellow1 is an unknown quantity at this point

they didn't steal there music though.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:57 PM

Yellow1 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe because they're not gangsta enough.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

freaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yellow1
they didn't steal there music though.
Don't you get it though, stealing music is GANGSTA!

Hey dmetech

I'd like to know how this vid is "hurting the people who put money into it". Because that's a funny line right there. Not ha-ha funny.
Old 06-05-2004, 03:41 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

Who Ever Heard Of Vmc Anyway...

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History