HERE IS MY

Old 06-05-2004, 06:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

freaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
Who Ever Heard Of Vmc Anyway...

And you are.....???

Just because they aren't from around your way, doesn't mean they don't exist. But with 37 posts, your knowledge is quite limited.
Old 06-05-2004, 11:20 PM

sacs is an unknown quantity at this point

So the "stunt" video is bad because the background song doesnt match up with someone's mouth? I thought this was a stunt video review, not a lip sinc contest. Bottom line is terrible or not, the VMC VERTICAL MISCHIEF www.verticalmischief.com video is selling alot of videos. Like it or not. Oh and are the starboyz so popular because they are the best stunters in the industry? ...or the best marketed..
Old 06-05-2004, 11:27 PM

sacs is an unknown quantity at this point

Love'um or hate'm VMC ain't going away...

Check out their lattest Trailer Video Here:

http://www.verticalmischief.com/promoweb.wmv
Old 06-06-2004, 01:00 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

This crew is Duker and his boys. Duker can be seen in "Black Sheep Squadron" flipping that Triumph of his......"Boy am I pissed off.....Pissed......Off!!!!!". I have yet to see his new video so unlike some people out there I will not voice an opinion on a video I have yet to see. I will say however that I appreciatte him representing in Black Sheep even though it was not the most flattering situation for him to be spotlighted in. There's alot of new videos out there these days that have basicly "Flooded the market". It makes it a little bit harder but if your video is good that word will carry and it will rise above the "Wack" *** ****. Regardless I wish Duker and his boys good luck with thier video. I truely know how really hard it is to get a video shot,edited,authered and put together in a box and get it out to the people. It's no easy feat for sure!! If you want to buy a video that really sucks check out the "Wack selection" at www.stonefilmsnyc.com

C u at Psychofest

Pappy
Old 06-06-2004, 01:59 AM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

Originally Posted by sacs
Check out their lattest Trailer Video Here:
http://www.verticalmischief.com/promoweb.wmv
Haven't seen the vid that everyone is rating, and I'm not taking sides but I DIG that trailer! Into that track, really into dark deep sounds like that for breaks & short clips (trailers). Especially like the "backmask" sound mixed into it! Trick tricks, even if it's simple for most of you. Always dig high-chair donuts, a boston strangler w/a hard look left, slooow speed lift to 11:00 from a standstill, hard wrecks and new music that doesn't suck.
Old 06-06-2004, 03:33 AM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

I Wuz Bein Sarcastic..yes Everyone Has Heard Of Vmc..these Guys Post Up On Stuntlife Like They Are The Stunt Police And Start Drama With Other Crews Jus Read Their Posts And Yul See..oh Yeah This Usually Ends Up In Someone Sayin They Gonna Whup Sum ***..watch And See..but. I ONLY HAVE 38 POSTS SO WHAT DO I KNOW...
Old 06-06-2004, 10:02 AM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
i wanna know whos buying these videos cause only people that post up on your stuff is your own people nobody else from around the country. Everytime I see u guys post a trailer or something your the only ones replying to your own stuff.

So what? Most everyone has to start small and grow with new skills and experience, right? They made a video to show some of their skills while showcasing local bands....now they have a tool to get more local explosure as do the bands they showcased. More exposure means more possibilities for more shows....more shows means more potential fans. That is how **** grows. I liked their video...it wasnt the same hip-hop that everyone else steals to make their "good" videos...it may not have been the best work out there but it was a learning experience. I am sure by the time they look at putting another video together they will improve upon all of the flaws they saw in the first attempt.

If you can show every other up-and-coming group a better way to get to the top I sure would appreciate it.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:51 AM

codebluezx9r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by melampus
Haven't seen the vid that everyone is rating, and I'm not taking sides but I DIG that trailer! Into that track, really into dark deep sounds like that for breaks & short clips (trailers). Especially like the "backmask" sound mixed into it! Trick tricks, even if it's simple for most of you. Always dig high-chair donuts, a boston strangler w/a hard look left, slooow speed lift to 11:00 from a standstill, hard wrecks and new music that doesn't suck.
I agree nice little trailer , i havent seen the vid either ,but if its making you guys money here's to ya . As far as video is concerned they can either make you look better than you are or worse ......so i dont judge riders on videos negatively....until i see them live ,thats when you really see whats up.
Old 06-06-2004, 05:25 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the video was good... seeing that you made the accusation that VMC compares them selves to starboyz... maybe you should compare VMCs vid to starboyz first vid...
Old 06-06-2004, 06:32 PM

Ding is an unknown quantity at this point

I edited the video, and you know what, I think the editing sucks *** too, I'm sure once VMC gets better and can save some money by stealing music, like some really hard *** riders from the innner citys of IOWA, they can get a real video editor with some good equipment. We used a 400 dollar camera, guys just learning how to press record on a camer, a editor that had never done more than work on highschool video editing projects, and a computer that I made to play games on. I was in high school when I met them and was working going to college when I was working on there video. I'm not someone they paid to do the video, in fact I put about 200 dollars into the prodcution of the video myself, I'm a friend of the group that did it cause these guys are awesome and the best to just mess around with. We have some fun and got a video out for our other friends to check out. This vid were working on now is going to be improvement on the last for sure, we learned so much from the first, so hey check it out if you want, other wise go by a real video, with some professional gangstas.

T-CARD, CBO, PS: about the music not lining up, yeah your right it didn't its cause thats a live performance and we used a recorded song. It was impossible to line up cause the speed changed alot in the live. You guys should ask DMX for some live footage from him and see if you can line it up.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:45 PM

crazeinc is an unknown quantity at this point

If people are dumb enough to buy the video even if the stunts suck, good for them for trying to make some money.
Old 06-06-2004, 07:09 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

CBO, Why does anyone care that yall jacked music......whats the big deal?

really....

and to add to that, is it anyones business??
Old 06-06-2004, 07:24 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

i would have to say that the vmc was one of the worst video i have seen. how can u all try to compare yourselves to a good group and cause your video sucked so bad you have to start bitching about music right why?

hey ding dong your such a *** why would you do that for your avatar
Old 06-06-2004, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ding
I edited the video, and you know what, I think the editing sucks *** too, I'm sure once VMC gets better and can save some money by stealing music, like some really hard *** riders from the innner citys of IOWA, they can get a real video editor with some good equipment. We used a 400 dollar camera, guys just learning how to press record on a camer, a editor that had never done more than work on highschool video editing projects, and a computer that I made to play games on. I was in high school when I met them and was working going to college when I was working on there video. I'm not someone they paid to do the video, in fact I put about 200 dollars into the prodcution of the video myself, I'm a friend of the group that did it cause these guys are awesome and the best to just mess around with. We have some fun and got a video out for our other friends to check out. This vid were working on now is going to be improvement on the last for sure, we learned so much from the first, so hey check it out if you want, other wise go by a real video, with some professional gangstas.

T-CARD, CBO, PS: about the music not lining up, yeah your right it didn't its cause thats a live performance and we used a recorded song. It was impossible to line up cause the speed changed alot in the live. You guys should ask DMX for some live footage from him and see if you can line it up.
hey

just face it with a $10000 camera or a $100 camera

you cant turn chicken **** into chicken soup
Old 06-06-2004, 07:51 PM

Ding is an unknown quantity at this point

your right J.C., your a bad ***

by the way anything i posted here has nothing to do with what the stunt group VMC thinks so don't start hating them cause my view on things
Old 06-06-2004, 07:54 PM

WillisJJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Being from OZ im way behind the eight ball i commentated the oz tour and spent a lot of time guessing and maing up names for the **** the boys where pullin. Tony D gave me a copy of Black sheep Squadron whilst here on tour, that ****in wild. Id love to see the vid you guys are talkin bout cos it be good for a laugh. Im sure you guys would laugh your *** off at my first vid but at least we got it edited properly. Yo CBO you gettin your *** in on the next ausralian tour?
Old 06-06-2004, 07:55 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BlinginR6
I think that the video was good... seeing that you made the accusation that VMC compares them selves to starboyz... maybe you should compare VMCs vid to starboyz first vid...

just to clarify... im not comparing VMC to to starboyz and to even elaborate even more im not affiliated with VMC no more then anyone else that goes to there shows to watch them progress and show support...

also after knowing them for couple years now ive NEVER once heard them compare themselves to the starboyz...

isnt this whole drama thing supposed to be saved for the winter??
if you dont like the vid dont buy it... i thought the trailor summed up the video pretty good
Old 06-06-2004, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ding
your right J.C., your a bad ***

by the way anything i posted here has nothing to do with what the stunt group VMC thinks so don't start hating them cause my view on things
thanks
Old 06-06-2004, 08:39 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

I Never Even Heard Of Vmc Until They Posted Up Tryin To Make A Name For Themselves By Attacking Other Groups..it Aint Workin Fellas Its Makin Yu Guys Look Real Bad .burnouts In A Truck And Pics Of 5.0 And Sum Weak Wheelies Made An Awful Trailer So Learn How To Ride And Watch Who Yu Let Represent Your Group Cuz Vmc Is Becoming The Most Hated Crew Out There. Maybe Sum Original Members Who Are Actually In The Group Are Cool And Not Haters But Everyone I See Repen Vmc Is A Joke..

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History