Worst Video In Stunt History

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 11:26 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

jpratt--thanks for coming to our booth to say hi to us.....
Old 06-06-2004, 11:29 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
show sucked huh? i'm sure you were there watching.

jc----you don't know us AT ALL
i see how you all talk to and about everyone like jpratt say. i have never said anything about it i always just went on to the next thing. well today i said this is enough so i said what i thought and u all didnt like it sorry
Old 06-06-2004, 11:30 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

JPratt........why didn't you stop by our booth if you were there? We don't bite, and were friendly to all who stopped by. At least you could've talked to us face to face. I don't know you, so I could'nt have picked you out of the crowd, but you knew where our booth was, and who we were. Just wondering why we didn't see ya.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:32 PM

Ding is an unknown quantity at this point

no they tell me all about the sport, but they want to have there own style so i don't focus on other good groups, i just watch the bad groups so we know what not to do, thats why i have a copy of your video in my room
Old 06-06-2004, 11:32 PM

Re: Does **** get any more childish than this

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy

Nuff Said!
u must be at work again
Old 06-06-2004, 11:36 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

jprat-----lets see you do better!

the crowd loved our performance.....you feed off the crowd, you do what stunts they like, and they liked burnouts, so that's what we gave them! we had a blast!

pfffft, no need to call me out. We all know Im just a newbie muthafugga. So what, you cant take the truth no need to get pissy.

And of course the crowd loves the burnout. Almost any redneck drunk off the *** sitting in 80+ degree weather is going to like destruction. If you would have slammed your bike into the wall they would have cheered. All Im saying is you guys could have put on a better show. You telling me they wouldnt have gone crazy to see some circles or **** like that(tricks that the public hasnt seen)??? Im just calling it how I see it man... Im not hating on you guys at all, and I aint taking nobodies side either. Aint trying to make no enemies. All Im doing is saying what I didnt like about the performance today. ****, you guys did better at the show last summer at the car shop...

But whatever man, I guess Im being a"gangsta"... I guess you guys will hate me now for speaking my mind, but whatever...

ANd Ryan thanks for answering all my PMs that I sent, and coming down helping a stuntrider in training like you guys said you would....
Old 06-06-2004, 11:37 PM

how are you claiming racism here????
just go back and read nut sacs and ding dongs posts
Old 06-06-2004, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ding
hes not kidding ether i hit that **** hard, not that i know any one any how, but who is this JC guy, i mean at least i have heard of CBO, nothing good, but i have heard of him
who the **** are you?

do you even ride?

oh you are probably vmc fluffer huh
Old 06-06-2004, 11:45 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J.C.
u must be at work again
Yep. I have a feeling a lot of these simalar posts will be poping-up over the next few weeks while CBO has nothing but a laptop to play with . Should get interesting around here.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:47 PM

VMCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Whew, what a thread.

So someone watched VMCs first video and didn't think very much of it - that's fine.
So this person decided to post a thread about the awful video they watched - voice you're opinion, not a problem.
So the post was titled, "Worst Video in Stunt History" - now you're just trying to egg someone on.

Come on guys. You're "styles" of riding clash. Both sides know this. GET OVER IT ALREADY.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
Yep. I have a feeling a lot of these simalar posts will be poping-up over the next few weeks while CBO has nothing but a laptop to play with . Should get interesting around here.
ya i agree 100% with cbo
Old 06-06-2004, 11:50 PM

just go back and read nut sacs and ding dongs posts
do you even know what racism means, i don't think there was a comment about race brought up by me on this thread at all, let alone like my whole life,

def. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

From what it looks is the only person of other race than white is Jpratt, and he seems like a nice enough guy to me. you guys can talk all the **** you want about me, but don't say something that isn't true.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by CBO
why do u have my avator crossed out, Take notes on that ****, and yes you guys do live in a racist community and it carries over in your attitude and its obvious.
well thats just messed up that your saying that, it might be a racist community, i guess i couldn't really say, but i never said anything slightly racist at all, just cause we don't have 50 cent in our video doesn't mean we don't like that stuff, just means theres no local rap groups around here, i wish there was cause our stuff looks good with rap, but we just can't afford that Interscope records fee for using there music like you can
Old 06-07-2004, 12:07 AM

who the **** are you?

do you even ride?

oh you are probably vmc fluffer huh
hey ding dong ya heard
Old 06-07-2004, 12:12 AM

hey ding dong ya heard
hey who know maybe some day i will, don't right now, i have interest in extreme sports and I skateboard and ride my 400ex, just supporting my local stunt team and the sport,
Old 06-07-2004, 12:15 AM

sacs is an unknown quantity at this point

behind the scene member come down and burn a cross in my front yard
So lemme get this straight because I'm not down with ganstaz and thugs, i'm now a member of the kkk? You know its stupid ****ers like you who encourage this false notion its a bad thing or evil for me to be white and opinioned. That same exact mentality is why people like CBO lose their identity with these fake fronts. You dont even know me. What because we live in some population of 60,000 people, and live in Wisconsin, oh and I'm white, means I'm a redneck and racist? ****n morons, the north fought the south over racism, and my evil white ancestors died trying to end slavery. Nice thanks we all get for it...
Old 06-07-2004, 12:18 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sacs
So lemme get this straight because I'm not down with ganstaz and thugs, i'm now a member of the kkk? You know its stupid ****ers like you who make it who encourage this false notion its a bad thing or evil for me to be white and opinioned. That same exact mentality is why people like CBO lose their identity with these fake fronts. You dont even know me. What because we live in some population of 60,000 people, and live in Wisconsin, oh and I'm white, means I'm a redneck and racist? ****n morons, the north fought the south over racism, and my evil white ancestors died trying to end slavery. Nice thanks we all get for it...
dayam

stuntlife threads never cease to amaze me... this thread went from a review to racist mud slinging, way to go !
Old 06-07-2004, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by CBO
when u make only 2000 copies it dont matter, its only when you decide to try to retire off that ****. Once again hating on the music and thats ok, the video did better then yours and thats all that matters and the new one has all copywritten music and lets see how this one does and whats your excuse gonna be this time.
yeah i guess, but dude what ever, i'm really getting sick of us going back and forth like this, dude props on your spreads though, you get huge extension, its cool ****, hope your next video does awesome, when our new trailer actually is put on the web page check it out thought it has some rap and looks pretty good if you ask me, i'm sick of drama and the only thing that bothered me was this racism crap and a forum titled worst video ever, good luck with your part of the sport.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:23 AM

sacs is an unknown quantity at this point

I already uploaded the lattest trailer a few days ago...

http://www.verticalmischief.com/cgi-...product=Videos
Old 06-07-2004, 12:25 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

and jpratt

Im not a "redneck drunk off the *** sitting in 80+ degree weather" and ill take a rev limiter burnout, or a bike crashing in to a wall over some circle wheelies any day

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History