Worst Video In Stunt History

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 12:14 PM

sacs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

Good one dude, you are sooooo cool.
Oh sorry I thought i was in the Video review section, and that I was entitled to my "opinions". You know , Ryan S is right, you all are HYPOCRITES

Bash us, but when we retaile you bitch like a woman

I bash you, ....and you cant handle the heat

Old 06-09-2004, 12:27 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

put me down for one of those hits...

that liability risk cover is wack...

the pic in the background is hot....but the flames and the bikes is gay...looks like the top of stuntlife, only gayer...

and you cant even read the website/teamname on the front of the cover

post it up and show the world

and your the so called photoshop pro and the one who brought up others photoshop skills to begin with.. so dont even attempt to say **** about my photoshop skills cuz I aint claiming ****

bottom line, cover for cover

cbo's new **** is hotter than that liability risk cover

next???
Old 06-09-2004, 12:49 PM

POPEYE is an unknown quantity at this point

give me some water colors and i'll show u whats up.
Old 06-09-2004, 12:49 PM

axlnut is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sacs
Einstein who do you think does the "photoshopping" for VMC, go ahead try to put me in place, wont happen. Especially not while traffic is flooding the site, and dvd sales are skyrocketing... and no ones heard of C.B.O. and Stunt-who?
damn holmes... I'm so glad i never heard of cbo...oh wait, hes got multiple pics in every issue of super streetbike, even that ish from last summer, where they didn't even call him cbo, hes on the cover of the new superbike or some other british mag in the top corner...sorry if i can't remember which one off the top of my head because i own a motorcycle shop and have them all here...cbo gets props from everyone everywhere for the way he throws **** down and stays real on stuntlife and lets people get to know him as a person and watch his progress,

:::::critisize my grammer and run-on sentences here now:::::::::

you WI peeps want to talk about sponsership and ish? dme hits the streets so no-one will sponser them, ever hear of Travis Pastrana? He does all this ish hes not supposed to do, but suzuki didn't drop him, they gave him a raise, cuz he put them out there for the fans to see.. so don't get it twisted, those who get recognized and well known like the starboyz and what cbo is shaping up to be will get sponsered......

and also, i don't post much, hence my extremely low count, but im on here every day checking things out, seeing whos who, and heres what i came up with.... CBO, u in the hospital bro, but im gonna extend an offer for a partial sponsership and endorsement from my shop, PM me and well talk about what we can do for each other, were already talkin to the *Boyz to, well get somthin crackin that benifits everyone...

huh look at that, support from a company for a rider that didn't even do an ama closed course blah blah show this weekend, f**k, a rider who can't even ride right now, but i seen cbos heart in this game and know hell be back and keep puttin it down harder and harder, so were gonna try and work with him cuz thats what this sport is truly about

boom pussies:::::::::owned

bo, can't wait to hear from you
Old 06-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by POPEYE
give me some water colors and i'll show u whats up.
I like those books where you color the specified area a certain color based on the number inside of it. Those are ****in sweet.
Old 06-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point

Einstein who do you think does the "photoshopping" for VMC, go ahead try to put me in place, wont happen. Especially not while traffic is flooding the site, and dvd sales are skyrocketing... and no ones heard of C.B.O. and Stunt-who?

dont talk **** about ur photoshop skillz..
u have none...
im gong by the cover and **** so, if u say u have skillz u dont...

again not jumping on bandwagon here, i didnt see video so..

but ur making statements that show ur an *******...

CBO's cover def looks good already, and will most likely b even better once sponsors etc are added....

but dont claim u got photoshop skilz and wont b put in place, ill smoke u on photoshop and any editing program out there....

if u want respect and people to understand, u guys need to let **** go, take criticism for what its worth, , ya some might b jealousy, but in this case most probably aint, considering who is posting...
seems as though ur teams attitudes have caused this though, not so much the shitty video...

if a video sucked thats one thing, sure it would havebeenposted alot nicer, and iwth tips on how to improve, but seems you have made enemies with alot of teams and people here on stuntlife so...

k back to drama..

PS: dont brag about ur photoshop skillz again, unless u start going to school for graphic design, come back in a few years, show us something, then start **** talking again..

my
Old 06-09-2004, 01:28 PM

crash72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's my video the call me "Crash"
Worst video we ever done in the beginning........
Old 06-09-2004, 02:13 PM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point

im going to reply to that cover that **** does look good i like it but the only thing i dont like is i thought cbo rode with a team all i see are pics of cbo on the cover?????
Old 06-09-2004, 04:11 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

freaker is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought cbo's cover looked good.

Who will be riding in it besides cbo??
Old 06-09-2004, 05:11 PM

dont brag about ur photoshop skillz again, unless u start going to school for graphic design, come back in a few years, show us something, then start **** talking again..
Think i'd talk **** if I didnt go to school for dat? But I'm sure no matter what I say I still suck, or no matter what we do, everyone will hate so... I'm through dealing with everyone on here. Show me better if you claim to have such mad skills, because nothing i've seen so far shows it. Definatly not CBO cover. You cant be serious, maybe the pictures themselves are nice (other than his fugly grill), but that shows 0 talent. Dont even know why I write, dont bother responding I wont be back, this thread is just running in circles...
Old 06-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point

well i didnt go to school, and im saying the VMC cover, wasnt ne thing special so...

not hating man...

email me some **** u have done..

BrandonP@starboyz.com

im honsetly interested to see ur work....
Old 06-09-2004, 05:40 PM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AdrenalneJnky
well i didnt go to school, and im saying the VMC cover, wasnt ne thing special so...

not hating man...

email me some **** u have done..

BrandonP@starboyz.com

im honsetly interested to see ur work....

F*ck that. If you guys feel it necessary to continue on with this post your chit up and let everyone else be the judge.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

thewibb is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW, I just read 15 pages of garbage..... seems some people can't take the criticism very well. I saw some challenges issued and based on what I have seen here, you guys better hand your money to CBO before ya even start. Put your money where your mouth is. And whoever commented on the photoshop bein garbage, why not post up some of your masterpieces man?
Old 06-09-2004, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by thewibb
WOW, I just read 15 pages of garbage..... seems some people can't take the criticism very well. I saw some challenges issued and based on what I have seen here, you guys better hand your money to CBO before ya even start. Put your money where your mouth is. And whoever commented on the photoshop bein garbage, why not post up some of your masterpieces man?
Already posted examples to "AdrenalneJnky
Brandon SBstaff"'s email address. He already responded to my own address. I'm done posting on here, if he wants to comment, i welcome it.
Old 06-09-2004, 07:27 PM

DREWdmi is an unknown quantity at this point

Already posted examples to "AdrenalneJnky
Brandon SBstaff"'s email address. He already responded to my own address. I'm done posting on here, if he wants to comment, i welcome it.
Well lets see it, why can't you post it????
Old 06-09-2004, 07:34 PM

Well lets see it, why can't you post it????
cuz i'm involved in **** that actually earns my living, alittle pointless to involve this petty internet fued with paying clientel. I do VMC work for free and happy to proudly post any side hobby projects I do for them anytime. I'm sure you likely won't understand where I'm coming from... like i said I already posted examples to that the previous guy that asked for them via email. You guys wanna focus on my artwork or how much you enjoy hating vmc? Hell I dont care, VMC could win the Nobel Prize and you'd be haterz at this point, so this thread is dead to me. its been entertaining
Old 06-09-2004, 07:46 PM

CK 187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
another typical reply from you wisconsin vmc haters, ****ing racist ****ers

go back to your vmc forum where all you guys sit around and talk about how cool you are all the time cause as soon as you venture outside your little forum we know better

Hey, i'm from WI and i'm no racist. I'm not even biased, if i see/know something aint right, i make the call.

Can't be a hater cuz, i gotta love them Phat dudes that rock the no-handers! (Phatty you know who i mean)

As far as hanging on the VMC forum, well that's cuz they're the guys from around the way. Sometime we'll probably meet up, we'll shoot the sh*t, and i'll make my own decisions about you. Fair enough?
Old 06-09-2004, 07:57 PM

CK 187 is an unknown quantity at this point

P.S.
Can't ride a wheelie to save my life!! Just another guy that eats, lives, sh*ts motorcycles!!
Old 06-09-2004, 08:24 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

lets just face it vmc sucks
Old 06-09-2004, 09:06 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

im with phatty on this one i am jsut sick of the ****......can;t go anywhere with out drama it fallows you everywhere......

sumone made the comment about oh now they're being nice and some bullshit..... i am not talking **** anymore like i told cbo i was gonna do a month ago when we had our run around....but i see that **** don;t matter.....had to go and call out the whole group instead of one person i am done with this ****.........

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History