ok lets see the facts

vmc put on a **** show in front of a big crowd

they got called out by everyone and their mother

they are scared to bring it to the streets

they bitch when the truth is told

a plus is that they have a bunch of fluffers all of you all from wi

who else wants to add to my list
ALL of us from wis???

Don't lump me in that group. I never said **** to nobody. I am friends with them and a sponsor.

Its obvious cbo and ryan hate each other. Its pretty much a thing between them 2.
Old 06-08-2004, 07:00 PM

kataklysm666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Worst Video In Stunt History

Originally Posted by J.C.
ok lets see the facts

vmc put on a **** show in front of a big crowd

they got called out by everyone and their mother

they are scared to bring it to the streets

they bitch when the truth is told

a plus is that they have a bunch of fluffers all of you all from wi

who else wants to add to my list
first off ...who the FU(K are you callin fluffers????all of WI.??????
Old 06-08-2004, 07:01 PM

WRooster250F is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been following this post for a few days now. You guys sound like you're in the 5th grade. And CBO I know thats all the further you made it in school and that you're education is limited judging by the way you talk. I was at Road America over the weekend and I watched VMC. I was honestly expecting a little more excitement. Thats just me though- I own Servin it up 2 and I watch all the vids posted here. It takes a hell of a lot to impress me now. But that crowd was happy with what they seen. You need to remember that not many people have ever seen chainsaws, high chair burnouts, and all the other tricks they seen at VMC's show. I talked to couple of them at the booth and all seemed really cool. It almost sounds like a few people are jealous cause VMC got to do a show at huge event and are selling there stuff. My advice to everyone is to SHUT THE F*K UP quit bringing all this drama to stuntlife.
Old 06-08-2004, 07:05 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kataklysm666
first off ...who the FU(K are you callin fluffers????all of WI.??????
ya you

but i will change my post a little bit not the whole state just those who are sucking off vmc

just face it they did **** show and i would have to say that thew said it best for everyone
Old 06-08-2004, 07:08 PM

kataklysm666 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya you

but i will change my post a little bit not the whole state just those who are sucking of vmc
listen *** you dont know me and i dont know vmc....so as far as that goes keep every one else out...
Old 06-08-2004, 07:26 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeez, Id Be Embarrased If I Were A Sponsor Of Vmc...you Mean You Support Ripping Into Other Crews Because Of The Way They Ride And Using Drama To Promote A Crew With Limited Riding Ability...its True; If Stunter Police Was A Humble Stunt Crew And Didnt Start **** With Others They Would Get Support Now Matter How They Ride Instead Stunt Police Takes Abeating Every Night By Countless Stunt Enthusiasts And Doesnt Even Realize Why...open Your Mind Along With Yur Mouth And See The Reality: Vmc Sux

yu have hereby been renamed by me: stuntpolice
Old 06-08-2004, 07:29 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

I've talked to a few people in VMC too, and yes the ones I met or talked to are cool.... I have no beef or problem with any of them... But because I didnt come say whats up at their booth and I stated my opinion on a show they want to hate me now and call me a **** talker or *****...

And for the record, if I would have made it to your booth, and you asked what I thought about the show, I would have told you the same...
Old 06-08-2004, 07:43 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

freaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
Jeez, Id Be Embarrased If I Were A Sponsor Of Vmc...you Mean You Support Ripping Into Other Crews Because Of The Way They Ride And Using Drama To Promote A Crew With Limited Riding Ability...its True; If Stunter Police Was A Humble Stunt Crew And Didnt Start **** With Others They Would Get Support Now Matter How They Ride Instead Stunt Police Takes Abeating Every Night By Countless Stunt Enthusiasts And Doesnt Even Realize Why...open Your Mind Along With Yur Mouth And See The Reality: Vmc Sux
Bro, i paint the bikes, period. So don't sit there and say i support DRAMA!!! You don't know me. Step off me. All the drama on stuntlife is way outta control.
Old 06-08-2004, 07:51 PM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i am speaking for myself i think all this beef is between cbo and ryan s thats fine not everyone is going to get along and as far as all vmc sucks fine who cares get over it we suck. we never claimed to be the best but you know what with all this negative feedback it will make us try and step our game up thanks for the inspiration. and i have no problem with anyone on here at all and im not trying to be a smart *** by this post but like i said earlier if anyone on here knew us in real life not this computer bullshit you would know we are not cocky at all we are all here to just have fun and it is really hard to have fun with drama following you everywhere you go.maybe someday we will meet at a competition and everyone will realize were just out to have fun but then again some people opinions are already set they hate us and dont even know us other than some computer nickname.
Old 06-08-2004, 07:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

ya you

but i will change my post a little bit not the whole state just those who are sucking off vmc

just face it they did **** show and i would have to say that thew said it best for everyone
its not about sucking them off or kissing there ***, nothing against you either jc, from your pics it looks like you got skillz too. its about loyalty to friends, people we knew b4 the vid., b4 the shows, people who helped us out in one form or another. i wont get into the whole **** you **** me argument. i know im not the best, hell...i suck ***. but the point is we have alot of loyalty as im shure you do for your local boys and or the people that have helped you along the way. i havent said much during this whole thing other than a smart *** joke here or there so dont think im taking sides or busting anyones *****. just giving my
Old 06-08-2004, 08:00 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

Phatty, U Are The Voice Of Reason And I Respect That...i Know Im Comin Off As An *** ..jus Dont Like Bein Told How To Ride By Real Police, Stunt Police My Mommy Or Anyone..i Go To A Lot Of Shows And Support Many Teams..sometimes People Regret What They Say Or Do..me Included ...im Never Hard To Find I Chill On 6ave Every Night In Myrtle So If Anyones Got Beef Or Jus Wants To Ride Holler Atcha Boy
Old 06-08-2004, 08:06 PM

Sloth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wheeliemike
I havn't seen the video, not that i would want to waste my time. I have seen these guys ride, at road america wi, and they are nothing special. They do think they're the **** though. If any of you vmc guys read this and think i'm talking ****, we can go wheelies for $$$$$$$$$ and put the **** to rest. bikes, quads, 50's, whatever. shoot me an e-mail if your ***** are as big as your mouths. stuntrider12oclock@hotmail.com i'm only 150 miles away, and would be obliged to take the ride to take your money. peace to the real stuntriding community.

Well you must think your the **** if you think you can outride them. So whats that say about you? Honstly talking **** over the internet??? Grow up. Ohh and as far as your opinion no one gives a **** =)
Old 06-08-2004, 08:12 PM

Sloth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
Im not hating on anybody or any group but If I have to vote and give this vid a rating I would give it a 2 or 3 and say it has potential to go down as one of the worse vids in stunt history. But its only on sale for 15 so u cant complain to much, their trying and I give them that, Im not critiquing the video on the stunts cause I think they did average on that part but video wise and character didnt do it for me. Some of the editing was very ammateur, it looks like somebody is mumbling in one part of the video when their on the mike cause its not matched up. ITs just an annoying video,nothing against anybody that is just my review. I just felt that this video had a 80s feel or something really old and it was released in 04. I dont want to **** anyone off with this post but I like to speak my mind on reviews of videos and give my personal opinion cause everybody else is scared to speak their mind. Ive been criticised by this crew from time to time and Ive seen them criticise alot of well respected people in this industry so I figure its only fair for me to give my

Even though I have not seen it, so I can't really say much. But not everyone can be the best at everything, wether it be editing, stunting, riding etc... People gotta start somewhere atleast they tried and made a video. You can only do so much with the money you have? No hating here just replying

peace
Old 06-08-2004, 09:32 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kataklysm666
listen *** you dont know me and i dont know vmc....so as far as that goes keep every one else out...
why did you get offended so easy? if its not for vmc then who?
Old 06-08-2004, 09:35 PM

Ninja Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

lol....... this is great.....
Old 06-08-2004, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by CBO
man lets let this thread go because people in Wisconsin must be retarded because this thread states A COUPLE OF THINGS

1. VMC are haters straight up and they talk ****
2. Video is critisized and yes we have come to the conclusion that its not good.

But if you guys didnt think you were the stunt police or some almighty gods who can post anything u want about anything at anytime this **** wouldent happen.

SO **** U GUYS BECAUSE YOU HAVENT LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THIS THREAD........u guys will still walk away haters

Everybody can say truece its all good yata yata but its bowlshit cause a hater is a hater and hes not gonna stop and thats VMC for you (true haters)

****ing stunt police

Old 06-08-2004, 09:48 PM

seriously fellas..... this is 13...... count them.....13.... pages of bitching and whining....points has been given..... and opinions have been made..... now lets move on.... let the a...d....d... kick in and lets talk about something else.... its ok..... everthing will be ok..... ill go ahead and kick it off on a different topic.....

CBO...... how ya doin..... are ya feelin better..... hows the therepy going..... big ups to ya.....

BOBBLE.....
Old 06-08-2004, 10:38 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

deleted cause this is going nowhere...

Last edited by MartyB; 06-08-2004 at 10:44 PM.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

cbo---go cry yourself to sleep...i'm done talking to a chalkboard.

people, if you want to know the real people of wisconsin, come to our board...the rest of this site is bullshit drama from whiny little girls....who are HYPOCRITS

HYPOCRITS
HYPOCRITS
HYPOCRITS
HYPOCRITS
HYPOCRITS
HYPOCRITS
HYPOCRITS
HYPOCRITS
HYPOCRITS
HYPOCRITS
Old 06-08-2004, 10:52 PM

VMCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

No no no - this thread CAN'T die. Then I'd have nothing to look forward to when I get in from riding at night! j/k

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
If Stunter Police Was A Humble Stunt Crew And Didnt Start **** With Others They Would Get Support
Hey - BUDDY. LOOK WHO STARTED THIS **** TALKING THREAD.
If you really didn't like the video, a simple "it sucks" would have sufficed.

One last thing - will someone please define "fluffer" for me?

If a fluffer is someone who rides with the group, travels to all the shows they can, takes pics, films, sells ****, and is just there to support them because they believe in the group and want to support the sport, well, I'm guilty as charged.

Quick Reply: Worst Video In Stunt History