Who won what at Xtremey's???

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 04:15 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who won what at Xtremey's???

Wow...... because someone doesnt plan on showing up..that has an effect on how good a video was put together? or sold? That's B . S .....huge..... D's vid was definately top notch .... SIU2 definately got my vote :YEAH
Old 05-07-2004, 12:27 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
i do not disagree on the fact that as a "streetbike freestyle vid" darius should have one...........dans vid was incredible though.......yet it was more over a crossover vid.between dirt and street.............one thing alot of u have to remeber though is this whoever won.......... won..........but i think it is pretty fuked up that alot of u are sitting here talkin like dans a lump of **** and so was his video. here is a guy that put his time in , in this sport and waited and waorked for a year to put a vid out that he did in a style that he thought alot of u would find refreshing and would enjoy watching ..................ask yerself why he did that? could it be to sell more vvids? possibly but lets face it anybody who knows him was gonna buy it anyway and he knew that so he wanted to make sure u all got yer moneys worth and i have yet too here anyone of say u felt like his vid suked when u bought and watched it..................u couldnt say it...........cuz it didnt........cuz it was pure entertainment...cuz it was exactly what u expect from "crazy dan"........this guy goes to the extremmys with a broken femur to represent the sport and his vid (which most of u bought) and gets ****** **** on because he won? wtf is that? dariius is about the only one here who has anyroom to complain cuz he has a legitimate gripe on how the award is decided.............yet did u see him down dan for the quality of his vid once? why..........cuz hes got more than half an once of class and respect for dan and the work he did.............think before u ****** speak people!

oh and to those that are gonna say "get off his nuts" and all that rah rtah ****..............i woulda said the same about anyone who put a vid the level of dans or darius' out and got **** on because of somethin that they have no control over! its got nothin to do with it bein dan jackson or anyone else!
Yes Sir.....I agree. Both of those vids were my favs.
Old 05-07-2004, 12:36 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Darius got screwed, but in the end I dont think it matters, cause it all comes down to money,hoes,and toys not who votes for your vid on the internet.
Old 05-07-2004, 01:35 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ssteve
Darius got screwed, but in the end I dont think it matters, cause it all comes down to money,hoes,and toys not who votes for your vid on the internet.
darius definitely has plenty of all of those!
Old 05-07-2004, 01:52 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing against dan but i saw thier movie and it kinda seemed like a hodpod of buddies just making a vid. Darius's **** was amazing. its in my dvd player right now :P the feel to it makes you want to ride, the music is awsome, and the top notch riders in it was off the hook. i guess if you like jackass **** then few loose screws was good but for actual streetbike riding darius rocked our world.
Old 05-07-2004, 07:11 AM

that1guy is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Dan and his riding, but didn't like the video all that much.

Jason's was watched once and given away

have not seen SIV2, but SIV was nuts

No opinion on the voting, but I did see it posted up in the videos forum over and over. Not as, vote for your favorite, but go vote for MY video.

What and whatever.
Old 05-07-2004, 06:05 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

I like Dan's video. And Dan's got skills. It WAS my favorite, until I got SIU2

I've probably watch SIU2 50 times. All the way through. It's the real deal. I'm not trying to jock on anybody, or hate anybody. But SIU2 wasn't a step above the other videos, it was TEN steps above.

SIU2 is the video that I put in the DVD player during parties, and EVERYBODY loves it. Even my non-riding friends. The riding, the music, the extras, etc. The last chapter of the DVD, is pure art.

Dan... nobody is hating on you. You da man.

Darius... I can't wait for SIU3!
Old 05-07-2004, 10:21 PM

JamesBond is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
I like Dan's video. And Dan's got skills. It WAS my favorite, until I got SIU2

I've probably watch SIU2 50 times. All the way through. It's the real deal. I'm not trying to jock on anybody, or hate anybody. But SIU2 wasn't a step above the other videos, it was TEN steps above.

SIU2 is the video that I put in the DVD player during parties, and EVERYBODY loves it. Even my non-riding friends. The riding, the music, the extras, etc. The last chapter of the DVD, is pure art.

Dan... nobody is hating on you. You da man.

Darius... I can't wait for SIU3!

Dam I like that "Pure art ****"
I didnt vote. I did like dan's vid though

Craig
Old 05-07-2004, 10:47 PM

that1guy is an unknown quantity at this point

How about this? Are the little clips and previews on SL ruining videos for people?

I mean, I can see that it is only helping to progress the sport by seeing it right as it is happening, almost, but when you get the video are you let down because you have seen most of it already?
Old 05-07-2004, 11:08 PM

immortal1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I own SUI2 and a **** load of other VIDs; more than 20+. IMHO SUI2 is a no brainer as the best as of *right now*! Too me its a cross between ol' school 12O'clock type of **** and today rolled up into a kick *** vid that can be watched over and over without becoming BORED TO DEATH! SUI2=

Online Voting Wow?!?! I did'nt know that! WTF

There has gotta be a better way!

}{Immortal}{
Old 05-07-2004, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by that1guy
How about this? Are the little clips and previews on SL ruining videos for people?

I mean, I can see that it is only helping to progress the sport by seeing it right as it is happening, almost, but when you get the video are you let down because you have seen most of it already?

Naaa.. I personally think it's the Post-Production that makes or breaks a vid! Period.

If ya got a good editor ya gotta chance! If you don't, you can do cart-wheels on your b!tch and people will still get bored!

End of story!

}{Immortal}{
Old 05-08-2004, 12:26 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I didnt buy a few loose screws simply b/c I thought it might of had to much dirtbike shiat in it...So I have never seen it..But without a doubt Dan has mad skillz and I luv his online school...
I did buy SIU2 and luv every minute of it......It is the best stunt vid I own...
I can watch it over and over again...

But I gotta give credit to anyone who has gone thru the process of putting out a DVD...the shiat aint easy to do !! I have spent many hours in front of the PC editing vid clips so I can appreciate the amount of raw footage and effort it takes to put out a quality vid...

Congrats to Dan....and Darius, well I think its pretty obvious alot of us enjoyed your DVD.....
As far as commenting on Brittons award well....I'd be careful as he might put you on "Blast" !!!

Cheers
SK
Old 05-18-2004, 08:06 PM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo D thank's for the support, you know I always got your back. For everyone who think's my style is wack or it looks like when I ride im not havin fun, thank's for the constructive criticism, but just to set the record straight I started riding because I love it and will continue to ride because I love it and I feel very lucky as well to be able to make a living at it.
I would also like to thank those who have supported me it really does mean alot
Old 05-18-2004, 08:21 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jason Britton
Yo D thank's for the support, you know I always got your back. For everyone who think's my style is wack or it looks like when I ride im not havin fun, thank's for the constructive criticism, but just to set the record straight I started riding because I love it and will continue to ride because I love it and I feel very lucky as well to be able to make a living at it.

Yo man your an awesome rider, I dont know what the hell these few are talking about. They prob. cant even ride. In my little circle of Friends we all enjoy watching you ride. By the way has anyone ever said you remind them of Terrell Owens? A couple of chicks said that was T.O.!
Had to FWD to the credits.

Enjoy yourself and brush off the hate, nobody has time for that kind of shiat anymore.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:06 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jason Britton
For the record, I own Get on up and it is in my top 3 of vidz I watch on a weekly basis.....SIU2, WOL and GOU are always locked and loaded into the DVD player....
The best part about your vid was showing you learning some stuntz...It allowed the average stunt guy to see what it takes to get there...
All in all it was a great vid. Skillz are top notch..Dont quite understand some people talking about the style.....

Cheers
SK
Old 05-19-2004, 03:25 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

internet videos have nothing to do with taking away from a video.......
if anything they help the videos when they come out

Its all about the way you put the video together. Its the camera work, editing, and layout. It takes innovative ideas and more than anything an imagination. If you have all these chances are your gonna put out a good video and it will sell. If you take that pride and effort in the clips you post on the internet its just gonna make people wanna buy the DVD when it comes out.
Old 05-19-2004, 04:03 AM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to J britton and Dan for the wins. These riders put in work fo sho. And I know that D's vid is awsome and I'm glad to be in it as well as britton's. In my mind they all desirve to win but of course its never like that....
Old 05-19-2004, 09:12 AM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point

This whole internet voting this is crapppppppppp. I think the whole exrtremy thing is rigged!!! ITS A CONSPIRACY DAMN IT!!! lol. I think "way of life" is :pimp yeah yeah WAY OF LIFE!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!
Old 05-19-2004, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by honda4life
This whole internet voting this is crapppppppppp. I think the whole exrtremy thing is rigged!!! ITS A CONSPIRACY DAMN IT!!! lol. I think "way of life" is :pimp yeah yeah WAY OF LIFE!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!
ahhhh... Tell us how you really feel!

Quick Reply: Who won what at Xtremey's???