Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Who won what at Xtremey's??? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/72586-who-won-what-xtremeys.html)

JAGMAN 05-05-2004 10:44 AM

Who won what at Xtremey's???

Someone post up! Have to be people that know!

PEACE
JAGMAN

Regstunts 05-05-2004 12:48 PM

Re: Who won what at Xtremey's???

The website for the xtremeys doesn't even have an update!!!! They probably just do the award show to get sales up . . . . its put on by a video distributor :bs

hot magma 05-05-2004 03:20 PM

who cares if she doesn't sell the video it ain't going to win. not a very fair comp if you ask me.

Drew Stone 05-05-2004 10:27 PM

The awards that Kyle Woods and myself presented we're;

Street-Bike video of the year went to;
A Few Loose Screws Dan Jackson

Riding in a Street-Bike video;
Jason Britton Get On Up

It seems fair enough to me, Both those guys worked real hard and are great riders. I think that the fact that Darius was not able to attend since he's doing shows in Australia had an effect on the video of the year. I could be wrong but thats just my opinion. In which case as far as I'm concerned is fine. Award shows can't be done succesfully with "No shows". Docy and Impact did a really great job with this event and it was a great exciting night. We premered a 10 min trailer for The Stone Brothers new film MIKE METZGER "THE MOMENT" at the end of the night and that was a blast to see it up on the big screen. It was a big night for the sport and alot of fun.

DLISH 05-05-2004 11:41 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sorry, watching Britton ride is like watching someone work, and not have fun, please dont think i'm hating, We all know Britton is a big name, but I dont like his style (or lack of) and I agree that xmx video wasnt the top dog of the year by any means, but this is the way the cookie crumbles...So, congrats to Dan and Jason on their extremmys :cheers

Drew Stone 05-05-2004 11:42 PM

Like I said I think the fact that Darius was not around and could not attend the award show had something to do with him not getting it but I could be wrong which would be fine. You can not have an awards show with a bunch of "No-shows" which I totally understand (Even though I won Three Extremmys last year and did not attend). Jason Britton won for his riding and Dan won for Street-Bike video of the year. Dan Jackson traveled all that way with a reciently broken Femur and when he won the award he hobbled all the way to the stage to accept it which was cool. All these other guys from all these other "Extreme" sports like Mike Metzger, Travis Pastrana, The guys from "Crusty" and many many more have no choice but to recognize this sport of ours which is getting to the point where it just can't be denied anymore. As a whole in a whole It was a very good night for the sport.

DLISH 05-05-2004 11:44 PM

[QUOTE=Drew Stone]As a whole in a whole It was a very good night for the sport.[/QUOTE]:cheers :cheers :cheers

sWiFtY 50 05-05-2004 11:52 PM

I'm glad a few loose screws won. I loved it!

Darius 05-06-2004 12:25 AM

Drew fuk that you didnt show up last year and won both award's, the fact that it's a online vote is a fuking joke, I got better things to do than campain a poll vote all over the net, I guess the biggest internet stunner will always win. I do give britton props even if some might not like his stlye he put's in work.

j.b. 05-06-2004 12:41 AM

[QUOTE=Darius]Drew fuk that you didnt show up last year and won both award's, the fact that it's a online vote is a fuking joke, I got better things to do than campain a poll vote all over the net, I guess the biggest internet stunner will always win. I do give britton props even if some might not like his stlye he put's in work.[/QUOTE]

AGREED

Thats a fukin joke.
No offence to dan but were talking video here. SIU 2 is the best out front to back period.If you can't see that shit your blind. :nono

brian127 05-06-2004 07:36 AM

aint seen servin it up but im sure its good - a few loose screws was off the hook

Chach 05-06-2004 08:17 AM

[QUOTE=Darius]Drew fuk that you didnt show up last year and won both award's, the fact that it's a online vote is a fuking joke, I got better things to do than campain a poll vote all over the net, I guess the biggest internet stunner will always win. I do give britton props even if some might not like his stlye he put's in work.[/QUOTE]

Britton is nasty ............. no question and SIU2 is the best put together video on the market ....

but who am I .. nobody .. so thats just my :2cents

Natedogg 05-06-2004 08:21 AM

[QUOTE=brian127]a few loose screws was off the hook[/QUOTE]

I voted for Dan's video, congrats Dan !!!

Regstunts 05-06-2004 09:59 AM

[QUOTE=Drew Stone][B]As a whole in a whole[/B] It was a very good night for the sport.[/QUOTE]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahaaaaa

u didn't just use that line dude!!! LOL too funny.... :laughing

Sweety 05-06-2004 12:20 PM

congrats

Brian~11 05-06-2004 01:20 PM

[QUOTE=DNFstar]ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahaaaaa

u didn't just use that line dude!!! LOL too funny.... :laughing[/QUOTE]

:laughing :laughing :laughing

NegligenceRyda 05-06-2004 02:46 PM

Took the words right outa my mouth :twofinger

nags 05-06-2004 03:31 PM

SIU2 should definetley have won vid of the year

sticky7841 05-06-2004 03:43 PM

[QUOTE=DLish]:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sorry, watching Britton ride is like watching someone work, and not have fun, please dont think i'm hating, We all know Britton is a big name, but I dont like his style (or lack of) and I agree that xmx video wasnt the top dog of the year by any means, but this is the way the cookie crumbles...So, congrats to Dan and Jason on their extremmys :cheers[/QUOTE]

Im sorry, but I disagree, Jason Britton is probably my favorite person to watch when street riding. He is so sick and smooth with everything. He shows no hesitation when doing a trick. He pulls it off without thinking and makes it look easy. Just my :2cents

sticky7841 05-06-2004 03:44 PM

I havent seen it yet. But, from just hearing about it and everyone's response to seeing it. I believe that SIU2 should have won too. Darius has mad style and puts in work too.