Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremeys

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 12:38 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extreme

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
Editing can make or break any video, film, commercial or anything in the visual entertainment forum and that's for sure. A good editor who knows what he's doing is very hard to find without a doubt. My brother Evan does most of the editing of our films with me acting pretty much as the "Editing Supervisor" or the "Product Control" guy. I'm just not cut out for the edit room, never was. In all those years doing music videos (I've been involved in one capacity or another with at least 150 music videos) I learned how crucial the edit of a piece is. Our films are edited in a "Music Video style" for sure and that particular style was something unique when we did "12:00" Four years ago. Now it's settled down and it's not so unique these days now that there are a whole new slew of "Filmakers" out there involved with the sport. I happen to like the way that Darius' film "Servin It Up #2" was edited by Craig Beckman "Stone" and chances are we'll be working together in the future in some capacity. The Stone Brothers involvement with Mike Metzger doing his new film "The Moment" was brought about by the fact that he loved the films "12:00" & "Urban Street-Bike Warriors" and wanted us to make a film about him.

Pappy

Drew grow a sack will ya, ***
Old 05-06-2004, 01:06 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremeys

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
cbo...your right! The polls dont lie! Remember though, this is just stuntlife.com......a very small fraction of the motorcycle industry.
I agree.....SL is a small part of a even smaller group of Motorcycle riders. Also...The guys on here will be harder to please than the mainstream riders/buyers. So, what pleases another stunter may not please the public.I think they-public like vids like yours and like Patricks due to the fact its just not sportbikes.The vids have pure entertainment value w/other avenues of stunts.
Old 05-06-2004, 04:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremeys

servin it up 2 was very well edited......with cool music too...props
Old 05-07-2004, 09:39 PM

JamesBond is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremeys

I Just got my 2.4 system up and running. It will be fun editing some **** this summer
Old 05-09-2004, 04:01 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

editing has a lot to do with how good a video is, but what it all comes down to is camera work. Editing can only take you so far. If you have footage that is really good, it practically edits itself. The way you edit to the music, the footage, and the overall layout of a video is what its all about. If you dont have all that, it just aint gonna be hot.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:04 PM

Riot Ronny is an unknown quantity at this point

Pix from the Extremeys here....
http://www.riotradio.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4436