Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremeys

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremeys

Kyle Woods and Myself are presenters here in L.A. on Tuesday at this years Extremey Awards. Having won Three Extremey ( Sportbike video of the year, Best New Producers and Woods won for his riding in "Urban Street-Bike Warriors" ) awards last year I'm very excited about being a presenter this year.
The Two awards that we are presenting are; Best Freestyle Sportbike Video & Best Performance In A Freestyle Sportbike Video.
I just want to take this opportunity and use this forum to wish all the nominees the best of luck;
A Few Loose screws (Dan Jackson), Get On Up (Jason Britton), Judgement Day 2 (Todd Colbert), Servin It Up 2 (Darius), Whackpack (Aaron Pepkowski)
The Best Performance In A Freestyle Sportbike Video is a write in ballot so that one is really wide open and should be interesting to see who walks away with that award.
I know that Darius is in Australia on that tour so he's unable to attend, Everyone else we'll see you at the event.
Also The Stone Brothers are screening 10 Min. of our new Mike Metzger film "The Moment" at the awards show as well.

www.stonefilmsnyc.com
Drew "Papillion" Stone

Last edited by Drew Stone; 05-01-2004 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 05-01-2004, 09:13 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremey Aw

nice nice, hey drew, your avitar kinda looks like mike metzger!!! but u need more tats :YEAH
Old 05-01-2004, 10:17 PM

xgixxerx750x is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremey Aw

when is this on? what chanel?
Old 05-02-2004, 10:59 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremeys

congrats,you guys as presenters huh i wish i could be there you guys must have sumthin up your sleeves. keep them wheels turnin
holla back,
mike
Old 05-03-2004, 02:24 PM

PROJECT P is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremeys

hell ya...do it big...cause everything is everything and if its not a stone brother then ....my
Old 05-03-2004, 05:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

roadrash929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
Kyle Woods and Myself are presenters here in L.A. on Tuesday at this years Extremey Awards. Having won Three Extremey ( Sportbike video of the year, Best New Producers and Woods won for his riding in "Urban Street-Bike Warriors" ) awards last year I'm very excited about being a presenter this year.
The Two awards that we are presenting are; Best Freestyle Sportbike Video & Best Performance In A Freestyle Sportbike Video.
I just want to take this opportunity and use this forum to wish all the nominees the best of luck;
A Few Loose screws (Dan Jackson), Get On Up (Jason Britton), Judgement Day 2 (Todd Colbert), Servin It Up 2 (Darius), Whackpack (Aaron Pepkowski)
The Best Performance In A Freestyle Sportbike Video is a write in ballot so that one is really wide open and should be interesting to see who walks away with that award.
I know that Darius is in Australia on that tour so he's unable to attend, Everyone else we'll see you at the event.
Also The Stone Brothers are screening 10 Min. of our new Mike Metzger film "The Moment" at the awards show as well.

www.stonefilmsnyc.com
Drew "Papillion" Stone
Good luck.. lets not hope you were wearing that hillarious hat when you did them...
Old 05-03-2004, 05:30 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
THey overlooked Way Of Life this year

The polls dont lie....people on SL outvoted Few Loose Screws and others by double the votes.....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...&highlight=cbo

heres your poll,,,,the people dont lie........i guess I should kiss *** with Impact this year so I can make the nominees next year.....

Im sure kyle and stone will make it a good show though....Hopefully see u guys next year.
Dont worry about it bro.....Darius was gonna walk w/it any way.
Old 05-03-2004, 05:56 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

wish I could make it..
Old 05-03-2004, 11:08 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

way to represent drew!
Old 05-03-2004, 11:19 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBO
not saying we would win or anything like that, just saying we didnt even get nominated...
you mean some one would bust you for copy right infringment and using main stream music with out the written consent of the artist and record co or now are you gonna tell us all that you have written contract with all those groups????? i know what it takes to get a big name on your DVD and even the lil bands with record deals hollywood still wants there cut and they may not find out this time but when they do they are gonna be comeing for their cash

oh and good luck drew and kyle.........
Old 05-03-2004, 11:32 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great time! Wish I could be there to celebrate with all the nominees and winners!

See you all at PsychoFest! Going to be a great time!

JAGMAN
Old 05-03-2004, 11:44 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=shepdawg]you mean some one would bust you for copy right infringment and using main stream music with out the written consent of the artist and record co or now are you gonna tell us all that you have written contract with all those groups????? i know what it takes to get a big name on your DVD and even the lil bands with record deals hollywood still wants there cut and they may not find out this time but when they do they are gonna be comeing for their cash
QUOTE]

and the fact that you pointed that **** out makes the world a better place?

stop hating

especially when I can look on the internet or even go to my local barber shop and pick up the latest "50 cent/eminem/jay-z" cd out before its on store shelves!?

you are definately a master..........of the obvious no doubt

its not your business, do your DVD the way you want and let Cbo do his

by the way, our dvd has eminem, 50, busta, lil flip, raekwon and more......oh and its all legit

all this talk about this and that about DVD music...... I would be happy to get sued by eminem for using his ****....all that would mean is that I made some cash.....yall want some mathematics??

something from nothing = nothing

bottom line
no response would be worthy, so dont even try it
Old 05-04-2004, 03:05 AM

Corey L is an unknown quantity at this point

CBO you still got anymore DVDs? i didnt get a chance to get one, can you sign one for me too bra?
Old 05-04-2004, 08:44 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shepdawg
you mean some one would bust you for copy right infringment and using main stream music with out the written consent of the artist and record co or now are you gonna tell us all that you have written contract with all those groups????? i know what it takes to get a big name on your DVD and even the lil bands with record deals hollywood still wants there cut and they may not find out this time but when they do they are gonna be comeing for their cash

oh and good luck drew and kyle.........
Some are calling this hate, but I am calling it right on the money. No matter how you look at it...it is the truth. A video of ANY kind is obvioulsy not going to get nomiated for anything without being able to show proper rights for music or footage used in thier video. Why would they nominate a film that used unconsented music for free when videos like JD2, Get On Up, & Serving it Up paid top dollar to to make their videos 100% legit. We used unconsented music in our video and never had any expectations of it geting nominated for that reason. The video was tight as hell CBO, but I think you know the obvious reasons on why it wasn't nominated. I am sure once you make the 2nd video and get the music rights from underground bands, we will be seeing it on the next nomination list.
Old 05-04-2004, 06:59 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

nah i got better things to do cbo......

good to hear about the underground **** is a good chance to give the up and coming bands groups and what not somthing to advertise with and you don;t hear that same ol' bullshit either........
Old 05-04-2004, 09:10 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extreme

Old 05-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Re: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extreme

CBO;

Did you submit your video to be included in the Extremmys?
Old 05-05-2004, 05:58 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

Originally Posted by CBO
THey overlooked Way Of Life this year

The polls dont lie....people on SL outvoted Few Loose Screws and others by double the votes.....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...&highlight=cbo

heres your poll,,,,the people dont lie........i guess I should kiss *** with Impact this year so I can make the nominees next year.....

Im sure kyle and stone will make it a good show though....Hopefully see u guys next year.

cbo...your right! The polls dont lie! Remember though, this is just stuntlife.com......a very small fraction of the motorcycle industry.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:50 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

on the contrary........when we put together our video we got ALL the rights to ALL of our music....we took the time to research all the bands and get them all to sign off on it so we could distribute our video and not get busted...

the downside to this is that people like what they hear EVERY day, which is mainstream music, once you listen to local bands long enough, your head tends to start liking it the more you listen to it....it's really hard to make a good vid with local music, unless you have a good editor:-)

with so many vids on the market, editing is where it's at.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Editing can make or break any video, film, commercial or anything in the visual entertainment forum and that's for sure. A good editor who knows what he's doing is very hard to find without a doubt. My brother Evan does most of the editing of our films with me acting pretty much as the "Editing Supervisor" or the "Product Control" guy. I'm just not cut out for the edit room, never was. In all those years doing music videos (I've been involved in one capacity or another with at least 150 music videos) I learned how crucial the edit of a piece is. Our films are edited in a "Music Video style" for sure and that particular style was something unique when we did "12:00" Four years ago. Now it's settled down and it's not so unique these days now that there are a whole new slew of "Filmakers" out there involved with the sport. I happen to like the way that Darius' film "Servin It Up #2" was edited by Craig Beckman "Stone" and chances are we'll be working together in the future in some capacity. The Stone Brothers involvement with Mike Metzger doing his new film "The Moment" was brought about by the fact that he loved the films "12:00" & "Urban Street-Bike Warriors" and wanted us to make a film about him.

Pappy

Quick Reply: Kyle Woods & Drew Stone to present Best Video and Rider of the year @ the Extremeys