The Stone Bros. to direct MTV reality show "True Life" on stunt-bike riding

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2003, 02:21 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person
it will be good to finally see a cool mtv reality show. who are the four teams?
Old 12-30-2003, 04:47 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
since the stone bros. got the MTV contract any chance their gonna give back to the community
Old 12-30-2003, 05:05 PM

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope the "true life" episode is as good or better than "Urban Streetbike warriors"!! That dvd is one of my favorites. I like it so much I'm taking it with me when I move to Ireland!! That and a few others.

Keep us up to date on the scheduling when it's supposed to be aired.
Old 12-30-2003, 05:26 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by sclevela
hmm
thats what I was going to say
Old 12-30-2003, 06:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
that **** better be dope as *****.
Old 12-30-2003, 07:57 PM

Thew1096 is an unknown quantity at this point
Edog, are you trying to say that Stone Bros. don't give back to the community. Just cuz you personnally have never gotten anything doesn't mean that they don't give back. Or maybe you're calling Kyle Woods, Matt Gorka, Anthony, Myself, and about 30 other people idiots. Do you think that we would support someone that doesn't give back to us. I think you should find out a little more about the people you're trying to bad mouth before you start slinging your BS.

Lets not even mention the fact that the exposure from MTV will be the biggest thing this sport has seen to date. I'm happy that it is in the hands of someone that not only follows the sport but has a personnal relationship with the riders involved. The Stone Bros. have always looked out for me, and I know they are more worried about the sport than you are, so just stop with your BS before you lose more than just your dignity.

Thew
Old 12-30-2003, 08:16 PM

RichieDubs is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm skeptical.

im curious to see who the teams are and how this is gonna be portrayed. if it goes down like i think its going to, its wrong. a big move for the sport nontheless.

Last edited by RichieDubs; 12-30-2003 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:32 PM

Roadrash190 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats wicked bad a**. You got to let us know in a good advance of the time and date it is on.
Old 12-30-2003, 09:33 PM

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point
If all goes well this has the potential to be on that Sports & music festival that they cover. This could potentially be the beginning of mainstream acceptance and sponsorship, even more than what's currently going on.
Old 12-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Felony Freestyle

Skinbabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats Drew!! See you in Lakeland next month.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:37 PM

X-treem C is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by thew1096
Edog, are you trying to say that Stone Bros. don't give back to the community. Just cuz you personnally have never gotten anything doesn't mean that they don't give back. Or maybe you're calling Kyle Woods, Matt Gorka, Anthony, Myself, and about 30 other people idiots. Do you think that we would support someone that doesn't give back to us. I think you should find out a little more about the people you're trying to bad mouth before you start slinging your BS.

Lets not even mention the fact that the exposure from MTV will be the biggest thing this sport has seen to date. I'm happy that it is in the hands of someone that not only follows the sport but has a personnal relationship with the riders involved. The Stone Bros. have always looked out for me, and I know they are more worried about the sport than you are, so just stop with your BS before you lose more than just your dignity.

Thew

Well said BURGER

allot of people on stuntlife have no clue
Old 12-31-2003, 12:36 AM

gixxer_mark is an unknown quantity at this point
mmmmmmmm.... i'm seeing some acceptance of this sport that we are all incredibly fond of.... maybe one day there will be wide spread acceptance.... nah... fug that... gramma' and law makers will never accept.... but i still think it's a good thing for the stunt industry to get this exposure....
Old 12-31-2003, 04:20 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by RichieDubs
i'm skeptical.

im curious to see who the teams are and how this is gonna be portrayed. if it goes down like i think its going to, its wrong. a big move for the sport nontheless.
I understand, but what are you gonna do, NOT do it? It needs to be done, and we can only hope it turns out good once MTV is done editing it.
Old 12-31-2003, 04:24 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by RichieDubs
i'm skeptical.

I know who everybody is, and I think its going to be really good.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:46 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
i think this is awesome for the sport but i have one question. who are the teams since it seems some people know i think every one should. exspecial when some brags that they know. also drew i see u said the show is culminating with todd colberts stuntwars in florida which is cool as hell but by reading that and the fact u said u will be in florida for a month straight filiming that only leads to me beliving that the four teams are from florida. now this is just my opinion but watching the other true life show wouldnt it be a good idea to actually follw a team that is traveling a good distance (15-20 hours) to an event like this so the general public sees what goes into a team getting read for a trip. and actually following them on the road to see what it is like on the road. this then gives the general public a over view of what a team goes thru to get to events and the money that is spent getting there and back and the heart break of a long trip like that and maybe winning or losing . maybe im just babbiling but this is just my . non the less this is a great step for the sport and i cant wait to see the finished product...
Old 12-31-2003, 08:52 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Originally posted by Emrock
i think this is awesome for the sport but i have one question. who are the teams since it seems some people know i think every one should. exspecial when some brags that they know. also drew i see u said the show is culminating with todd colberts stuntwars in florida which is cool as hell but by reading that and the fact u said u will be in florida for a month straight filiming that only leads to me beliving that the four teams are from florida. now this is just my opinion but watching the other true life show wouldnt it be a good idea to actually follw a team that is traveling a good distance (15-20 hours) to an event like this so the general public sees what goes into a team getting read for a trip. and actually following them on the road to see what it is like on the road. this then gives the general public a over view of what a team goes thru to get to events and the money that is spent getting there and back and the heart break of a long trip like that and maybe winning or losing . maybe im just babbiling but this is just my . non the less this is a great step for the sport and i cant wait to see the finished product...

That right there would be a great idea
Old 12-31-2003, 09:38 AM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Originally posted by Roadrash190
thats wicked bad a**. You got to let us know in a good advance of the time and date it is on.
That's what I was thiking, don't want to miss it.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:52 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
u know to get ratings your gonna need alot of sex scenes! also sell an unedited version!
Old 12-31-2003, 12:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Stretch293 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dam make sure you post up air dates so we can all tune in

Quick Reply: The Stone Bros. to direct MTV reality show "True Life" on stunt-bike riding