video of me learning tank spreaders

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 03:00 PM

bigrallymeats is a decent person
video of me learning tank spreaders

i'm the asian dude on the white 03 636 w orange stars. the gearing is -1 in the front and stock in the back. this was the first time learning tank spreaders... i'm pretty stoked about it and can't wait to learn how to slow them down a bit.

guy on the yellow bike is erik.. he's just learning.

guy on the blue gixer is doug.. he's been practicing 2nd gear sit downs for about 2 months now (i think he's pretty good considering his seat time and bike) lol

anyways just figured id post these.

oh and the guy who shot most of the video and who has the black camaro is Dan (from curvejunkies.com blog) he's the guy behind the computer skills who edited this video. anyways check it out and give me some feedback yalls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43OHq...layer_embedded
Old 07-02-2010, 07:55 PM

adichino is a decent person
Re: video of me learning tank spreaders

Originally Posted by bigrallymeats
i'm the asian dude on the white 03 636 w orange stars. the gearing is -1 in the front and stock in the back. this was the first time learning tank spreaders... i'm pretty stoked about it and can't wait to learn how to slow them down a bit.

guy on the yellow bike is erik.. he's just learning.

guy on the blue gixer is doug.. he's been practicing 2nd gear sit downs for about 2 months now (i think he's pretty good considering his seat time and bike) lol

anyways just figured id post these.

oh and the guy who shot most of the video and who has the black camaro is Dan (from curvejunkies.com blog) he's the guy behind the computer skills who edited this video. anyways check it out and give me some feedback yalls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43OHq...layer_embedded
seems fun, the beginning enthusiasm

but you are loosing your time/gas on trying spreaders now

i'd rather learn slow staggered then seat stander and then spreaders
Old 07-06-2010, 03:55 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Stoppies are not bad. First gear everything you will be able to start at a slower speed. Around 10mph and clutch the hell out of the spreaders.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:51 PM

bigrallymeats is a decent person

thanks for the tips fellas.. and btw, those spreaders are in 1st gear. why clutch when i can just power the right up? i guess im being a ***** but i need to get my handbrake set up w a ez pull clutch.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:48 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

thanks for the tips fellas.. and btw, those spreaders are in 1st gear. why clutch when i can just power the right up? i guess im being a ***** but i need to get my handbrake set up w a ez pull clutch.
i feel bad for that motor holy ****
Old 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

UUmmmm.... You are chasing BP with your power whoolies. When you are below BP, your speed will increase. You NEED to clutch it up from a dead stop or rolling super slow (like 2mph!) Clutching it up allows the bike to snap up to BP, so you are right there, keeping your rpms/speed from climbing. From there, you are constantly working your footbrake with slight throttle blips to keep it there. Maybe try staggered, (left foot on left passenger peg, right foot covering the brake) from a near dead stop while covering your FB, catching yourself with it.

Doing spreaders when you are completely unfamiliar with BP, and don't have a handbrake is simply asking to get fucked up. Turn your idle up to 2500-3000, and get this slow **** down!!! If you're really gonna put our advice to use, keep posting up your progress so people can continue to help you.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

is that CBO from DMEXTREME on the yellow bike?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:10 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

cooliebai07 is a decent person

GOT TO SLOW DOWN SOME BRO, DONT WANT TO HURT yA self man..i mean you not scared to get it up. just slow down an cover the break an like they said just get to the balance point youl be good
Old 07-10-2010, 07:17 PM

TryphStunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Daaaaaamn (high pitch voice). Was this video shot in '99? Slow it down get some brake control!
Old 07-11-2010, 01:40 AM

110shred is a decent person

HHAHAHAHAHAHAAA looks like where i live! Manne that poor gsxr is waitin to break second... hmmh
Old 07-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

omg... 1997 called it wants it wheelies back