1st practice/learning & just trying to park it

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 06:06 AM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person
Re: 1st practice/learning & just trying to park it

Originally Posted by old man roger
homeless people arent the best spotters , they just go through your pockets when youre unconscious ...lol

If only I COULD find a homeless guy to spot me!

The truth about that dude with me is he's my brother in law. used to ride (and wheelie too) but got into an accident on his bike 15 or so years ago, hit a deer. Head injury, coma for over 6 months and then had to relearn EVERYTHING! He can't ride anymore as his balance is fucked and things are way slower for him now. Guy can barely walk but every other summer gets a grapple load of logs (6 cords) and spends the summer cutting and chopping it all on his own. Hardest worker I know. He's kinda livin through my wheelies too! Loves hanging out with me there but not sure he could even help me if the bike was on top of me or anything. Actually this guy is like Mcgyver and could figure out a way to get me outta there.

Would prolly still go through my pockets 1st though.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by BIGDIDDY
hell ya thats what i wanna hear buddy!!

it was a stunt session inside my garage! i called it a day when i almost mouse trapped a SS circle on the old mans harley! the footage from todays gonna be in the OM clip im gonna be postin soon!
Harley's should be mousetrapped!
Daum, I remember way back (6 years) seeing a fish eye lens vid with a guy doin' circles in a garage like that and thinking it was the sickest **** I ever saw! Props to you Son D!

Keep me posted on that OM vid man
Old 06-01-2010, 07:12 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

this is what happens when you try to scrape before learning to catch idle...lol pay special attention around the 1:50 mark

http://www.stuntbums.com/Blog/joe-vs-tone---park-off

Last edited by old man roger; 06-01-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

a little more shame for the 50 guys ..lol

her name is monica..

Originally Posted by Monica
First stunt bike : cb 500
Second stunt bike : cbr f4i s
I think, f4is is easier than cb for learning. Maybe she's bigger, but 4 cylinders and everything else is better.
and incase i forgot to mention the first girl i quoted leah has circles ..
Old 06-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Stunt 4 life......

this is what happens when you try to scrape before learning to catch idle...lol pay special attention around the 1:50 mark

http://www.stuntbums.com/Blog/joe-vs-tone---park-off
Kinda hard to catch idle without the idle mod ymr (young man roger)
I still think this was the best way for me to learn and get to 12. In 45 minutes and about 2 dozen tries (& 1st time I EVER tried to stunt) I parked a sit down and then it took about 15min, dozen tries to park a staggered. Not that I'm good, just an easy start for me. Looping just comes naturally to me. love my bar! Hahaha

Luckily I didn't have the same outcome as the Stunt Bum crash test dummies! They will get it
Old 06-01-2010, 12:32 PM

BIGDIDDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA
Harley's should be mousetrapped!
Daum, I remember way back (6 years) seeing a fish eye lens vid with a guy doin' circles in a garage like that and thinking it was the sickest **** I ever saw! Props to you Son D!

Keep me posted on that OM vid man
oh i know right f**K hogs! i dont have a fish eye lens on my camera but the footey came out pretty good! were gonna be shooting more footey this weekend! everyones back from the flatland freestyle comp in LA! my boy squirrel took 3rd! **** YA! but were gonna have a good session this weekend for a good clip for SL and SR!

i just got a BRAND new rear tire also so im gonna try get the LOWEST and WIDEST ive ever gotten on a staggard circle!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:42 PM
also known as OMR

Kinda hard to catch idle without the idle mod ymr (young man roger)
I still think this was the best way for me to learn and get to 12. In 45 minutes and about 2 dozen tries (& 1st time I EVER tried to stunt) I parked a sit down and then it took about 15min, dozen tries to park a staggered. Not that I'm good, just an easy start for me. Looping just comes naturally to me. love my bar! Hahaha

Luckily I didn't have the same outcome as the Stunt Bum crash test dummies! They will get it
ya i just thought it was funny considering the topic
Old 06-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Stunt 4 life......

yeah, just talked to Son Dooby and my cage is on the way, next day so I will have it for Friday!!!!! Nice fresh new one, not the one beardo got last week (mine!) that is already old! Hahahaha
Son knew it took longer than normal and made things right for me! Great guy and awesome product!
Psyched! Will have my new red chain and blue 58 tooth sprocket, idle adjust cable and red Impaktech cages all here on Friday and installed by Saturday! Gonna be rocking the **** out the f4i this weekend!
Old 06-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Stunt 4 life......

oh i know right f**K hogs! i dont have a fish eye lens on my camera but the footey came out pretty good! were gonna be shooting more footey this weekend! everyones back from the flatland freestyle comp in LA! my boy squirrel took 3rd! **** YA! but were gonna have a good session this weekend for a good clip for SL and SR!

i just got a BRAND new rear tire also so im gonna try get the LOWEST and WIDEST ive ever gotten on a staggard circle!
props to your boy squirrel for 3rd! That must feel awesome, top 3!
Gonna be breaking in my new **** this weekend too and hopefully catching idle! Might even drag that fiddy with me this time.
Let me know when you post that **** up and good luck with the lowwwwww one SonD!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Stunt 4 life......

ya i just thought it was funny considering the topic
Hey, speaking of Stunt Bums OMR did you see the "Anthony Acid Drop"!!!??? What a ******* riot!!!!
I show people that clip like every day! That kid kills me!
I can assure you that this ol' man is NOT doing those things......... on a stand!!!! Id' rather get my beat by the homeless guy!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:07 PM

props to your boy squirrel for 3rd! That must feel awesome, top 3!
Gonna be breaking in my new **** this weekend too and hopefully catching idle! Might even drag that fiddy with me this time.
Let me know when you post that **** up and good luck with the lowwwwww one SonD!
i know im so happy for that motha f***a hes been killin it forever and not too many people know how good he really is! but i guess this past weekend proved that!
hel ya just wait and see old man you`ll be killin it with those bigger gears for sure!!! i should be postin up that vid soon so when i do i`ll let you know for sure there mr. gorman!!!

p.s. get that old *** on that 50 ASAP!!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Stunt 4 life......

i know im so happy for that motha f***a hes been killin it forever and not too many people know how good he really is! but i guess this past weekend proved that!
hel ya just wait and see old man you`ll be killin it with those bigger gears for sure!!! i should be postin up that vid soon so when i do i`ll let you know for sure there mr. gorman!!!

p.s. get that old *** on that 50 ASAP!!
Dude, you kill me!
Good ****
Old 06-02-2010, 09:26 PM

p.s. i like your avatar there mr. gorman!!!! i want to see you on that 50 for your next avatar though, so i know your practicing your 50 and rear brake skills!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Stunt 4 life......

p.s. i like your avatar there mr. gorman!!!! i want to see you on that 50 for your next avatar though, so i know your practicing your 50 and rear brake skills!!!
There you go SonDiddy! Avatar's DOING WORK!!!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:49 PM

BUDDY!!!! thats what i like to see mr.gorman...i sure do expect new footage from you killin it on that new gear kit....just remember when you do your idle mod to turn your stock idle all the way down and your new idle to about 3500...its gonna be real touchy at first but its like your scrapes...keep at it and you`ll get it...even if you have to do the *** drag at first you`ll get the hang of it trust me....when you do the *** drag lean back with the bike to where your completely OFF the throttle...your gonna want the idle to keep you up not you throttlin through it....whatever you do keep your foot on that footbrake....dont get scared of it coming back on you... you would rather want to mousetrap the bike than too jump off and let the bike ghost ride on its own

p.s. get yourself a GOOD pair of skate shoes

you can NEVER get worse ONLY BETTER!!
Old 06-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Stunt 4 life......

BUDDY!!!! thats what i like to see mr.gorman...i sure do expect new footage from you killin it on that new gear kit....just remember when you do your idle mod to turn your stock idle all the way down and your new idle to about 3500...its gonna be real touchy at first but its like your scrapes...keep at it and you`ll get it...even if you have to do the *** drag at first you`ll get the hang of it trust me....when you do the *** drag lean back with the bike to where your completely OFF the throttle...your gonna want the idle to keep you up not you throttlin through it....whatever you do keep your foot on that footbrake....dont get scared of it coming back on you... you would rather want to mousetrap the bike than too jump off and let the bike ghost ride on its own

p.s. get yourself a GOOD pair of skate shoes

you can NEVER get worse ONLY BETTER!!
Wow, very technical. I like! Totally makes sense to me and gonna print this as another of my "cheat sheets" . I'm so psyched to try idle **** on my new gearing!
You are The Man tonight Mr. Diddy!
Out for the night................... L8R my friend
Old 06-03-2010, 12:31 AM
also known as OMR

Hey, speaking of Stunt Bums OMR did you see the "Anthony Acid Drop"!!!??? What a ******* riot!!!!
I can assure you that this ol' man is NOT doing those things......... on a stand!!!! Id' rather get my beat by the homeless guy!
yup i laghed my *** off watching it then showed it to my girl ..lol and just to be clear when big daddy is telling you to turn your stock idle all the way down he means down to stock idle , like 1000 rpm
Old 06-03-2010, 01:03 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks
Old 06-03-2010, 01:12 AM
also known as OMR

name searcher ..lol
Old 06-03-2010, 01:35 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

name searcher ..lol
Sometimes, but not this time

Neal mentioned StUnT DaBbA enjoyed some of our videos this past weekend so when I saw this thread I read it

Quick Reply: 1st practice/learning & just trying to park it